You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Nations League 2018/19

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: UEFA Nations League 2018/19

Postby Hardrade » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:14 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:
America USA wrote:I hope Poland win/draw tomorrow. That would complete the humiliation for Löw and Germany.

If the DFB are stupid enough to stick with Löw in 2019 as well then I hope they get someone like Spain or France in the qualifying group :twisted:

And, get some Serbia like opponent from the 3rd pot. Mitrovic and Jovic will teach Low how to spell the word " Mittelstürmer" or "Central Forward"

Ha, let’s not get ahead of ourselves... :coffee:
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Lukas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:09 pm

Portugal Poland 1-1.

I am convinced that the next embarrassment for Germany will be failure to qualify for the Euros. It's all starting to align...
Next they'll get a group of death like Holland and Italy got /are still getting during their dark days.

I don't want to hear "they deserve it" and all that crap. As a Germany fan in England I just want it to stop :x :(
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Lukas wrote:Portugal Poland 1-1.

I am convinced that the next embarrassment for Germany will be failure to qualify for the Euros. It's all starting to align...
Next they'll get a group of death like Holland and Italy got /are still getting during their dark days.

I don't want to hear "they deserve it" and all that crap. As a Germany fan in England I just want it to stop :x :(

If you put away the first 3 Euro Cups in 1960,1964 and 1968 (with only 4 participating teams each in the first 3 tournaments) , Germany (West Germany) never missed a tournament.

While i agree that the team is not playing the best football since the start of the year, they are just too big to fail this bad.

A lot of new faces will be integrated in the first team in the next few years - Anton, Eggestein, Arne Maier and others..
We should have some patience, especially with the young boys.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Lukas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:40 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Lukas wrote:Portugal Poland 1-1.

If you put away the first 3 Euro Cups in 1960,1964 and 1968 (with only 4 participating teams each in the first 3 tournaments) , Germany (West Germany) never missed a tournament.

While i agree that the team is not playing the best football since the start of the year, they are just too big to fail this bad.

Italy hadn't missed one since something like the 1950s or 30s if at all.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:42 pm

We won’t miss qualifying... Ridiculous
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Lukas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 pm

#12 wrote:We won’t miss qualifying... Ridiculous

Do I get an award for being more pessimistic than #12 :mrgreen:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby Outis » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Lukas wrote:

Do I get an award for being more pessimistic than #12 :mrgreen:

I think #12 is more pessimistic about Bayern than Germany
Outis
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby America USA » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Lukas wrote:I don't want to hear "they deserve it" and all that crap. As a Germany fan in England I just want it to stop :x :(

You live in North England right? You should’ve kept your support for the German NT a secret :lol:

Back on topic I’m so happy with this result because it means Germany will get more punishment for sticking with that dinosaur as the coach. Because of their arrogance they have now officially joined the likes of Sweden, Russia, Iceland, Ukraine, Wales and Austria. Bravo =D>

And your prophecy seems about right. The next bigger embarrassment for Germany can only be failing to qualify for the Euro. That’ll be the karmic lesson to the Germans for their arrogance.

IsiahRashad wrote:We should have some patience, especially with the young boys.

I’m all for giving the young a chance and patience but we all know with Löw as the coach nothing will change.

Unless Löw does a 180 and:
1. Dumps all the has beens: Muller, Boateng and Khedira
2. Selects seniors like Neuer, Kroos and Hummels (Reus and Stindl as well) only on form and not based on past reputation
3. Stops favoritism. No Draxler, No Rudy, No Hector and No Werner. Werner has been god awful with the National Team. Yes he scored a good goal yesterday but missed another 2-3 chances to kill the game. He’s simply too wasteful.
4. Stops the mindless sideways backwards possession game and actually focus on fast vertical direct football.
5. Actually keeps gives youngsters like Sane, Havertz, Henrichs, Selke, Fullkrug (who was recently recommended by Klose), Brandt and Ter Stegen chances to develop and build team chemistry.

Unless all of the above happen I expect more of the same old and another colossal failure awaiting for the German Mannschaft next year.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby Lukas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:16 pm

I can still tell them to come back to me when England win something. And I mean a world cup or euros not the Nations League finals 2019.

And yes It's true the anti European sentiment is high here in the north but it is in the south as well especially places like Kent and Essex and the satellite towns around the outskirts of London (Luton, Slough, Stevenage, Harlow to name a few)
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby Lukas » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Just seen the list of top seeds.

Holland
Switzerland
Belgium
England
Spain
Portugal
Poland
ITALY!!!
France
Croatia

I can accept Germany in pot 2 but how the fuck are the Italians in pot 1???
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Lukas wrote:Just seen the list of top seeds.

Holland
Switzerland
Belgium
England
Spain
Portugal
Poland
ITALY!!!
France
Croatia

I can accept Germany in pot 2 but how the **** are the Italians in pot 1???
Cause they wear blue (same flag of the eu)

Jokes apart...
I guess cause they finished runners up in their group
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:39 am

Umm..

What were people saying before the world cup/?
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:23 am

Yes and like it or not a development has started since the World Cup - we won’t just play France and the Netherlands in this qualification... Of course it’s not completely impossible, but highly unlikely...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:30 pm

#12 wrote:Yes and like it or not a development has started since the World Cup - we won’t just play France and the Netherlands in this qualification... Of course it’s not completely impossible, but highly unlikely...

This team will struggle against Belarus. That unlikely?

one pot 1 team, Serbia in pot 3, and I heard Romania has some wild players in their u21. Do not be too optimistic
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:46 pm

I'm not but two teams qualify... And Löw‘s tactics cannot be THAT inferior to no names, when they were successful only 12 months ago...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe