You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:35 pm

I really hate the fact that not all visitors are placed in one sector...

There were a lot of ppl supporting spain in the millennium stand. Too many.... ImageImage
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:18 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I saw three ppl wearing bayern merchandise alreadyImage

Tell them about BayernForum :)

There was me thinking every Bayern fan in Malta knew each other :P
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:27 am

ramsej84 wrote:Tiki taka is dead....boring....

Anyways... I have just seen some strange results and comebacks tonight...

Guys look at this

@fcbayernmunchen... the first goal came out of nowhere... Image

Yeah and it was quite unfortunate as we might have made it to half time tied. Malta defended quite well and the low scoring result is more due to our stopping attacks than Spain being unlucky I think... However that was anti-football at its worst form (expected). I don't think I remember a more one-sided game stats wise.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:50 am

BELIEVE ME I saw worse.... and still conceded a big number of goals

highlights
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:I really hate the fact that not all visitors are placed in one sector...

There were a lot of ppl supporting spain in the millennium stand. Too many...

This was my view. We had the old city Mdina featuring as well. Overall it was a great atmosphere, on our side there were many kids from nurseries.

Unfortunately both goals were soft and could've been avoided.

There was another guy with a bayern jacket 3 rows in front of me.

There were many Spain supporters scattered around and I heard that there were a few in the South End as well. Unfortunately that happens due to ticket resale. Yesterday I had a funny experience with some 'Spain' supporters myself. I'll post about it later

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:47 am

ukraine might lose all the points they won as the European bureaucrats of Luxembourg found out that a player from Ukraine was not registered correctly [source]

according to the Ukrainian law in order for one to obtain the citizenship he / she has to live in the country at least 180 days every year...
according to fifa rules one has to live for 5 years in a given country to obtain it.
Last edited by ramsej84 on Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:56 am

This is my story with the 'Spain' supporters;

As I said on our side there were many nurseries. There were 2 guys with drums right behind the goal animating the curve and making it fun for these kids. There weren’t any notable Spain groups, except that there was this group of around 5 of 17 year olds sitting 4 rows behind me who were really a nuisance and were making it a point to ruin it for everyone around them.

Most of the groups that I saw and weren’t in the away block, stayed in pockets to themselves a bit away from the locals. These ones stayed right there among us and all of them especially one of the girls kept on ranting for the whole match and making it a point to stand out, shouting some Spanish phrases in the face of those next to her and trying to drown the kids around them. At times it got really tense because they were really annoying all the people around.
The thing is that although between them they were speaking a little of Spanish, I started picking a lot of Italian and they were simply insulting and making fun of the Maltese. At first I wasn’t sure who was speaking what and dismissed is as some Italian boys trying to impress the Spanish girls and ignored them as some kids having fun

Towards the end however when most people around them had left, all of them started speaking openly in Italian and boasting loudly how cool to be a nuisance to be the only ones supporting Spain in the that area in the face of the Maltese, that girl was speaking perfect Italian.
Then I couldn’t hold it and told one of them calmly in Italian, “Hi, I didn’t know that football in Italy is so shit that you had to come all the way here to support Spain”. He was confused, then I told him you know that Italy are playing elsewhere tonight and are winning by 6 goals right ? You are at wrong game” then he mumbled that he couldn’t watch that game. So I told him ‘allora Taci !’ :D

I then continued watching the remaining 15 minutes without hearing anything more from them.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:27 am

I would have ****** him.............

I was avoiding the Spanish pockets changing seats three times ... I don't stand it ... having opponents next to me.

so the piece of shit was an italian.... hmmm
A nice thing to tell to all italian football lovers we have here in Malta
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:23 pm

What a lame reasoning. Don't you think there are idiots in Malta as well?
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:37 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What a lame reasoning. Don't you think there are idiots in Malta as well?
Of course...
Especially those who support other nations... namely italy and England... few of those who support Germany do this...
And those who go to the stadium to watch the illustrious opponents and not their country play...
Of course we have ... idiots and the number is not small ....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:49 pm

I am watching sportmediaset on ita tv....
He mentioned the continuous booing of Sergio Ramos.... the journalist said the English Premier league is very followed on the island and Liverpool is one of the most followed team, he added that the Maltese did not forgive him for what he did to Salah
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:26 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:What a lame reasoning. Don't you think there are idiots in Malta as well?

I'm not sure to which comment you're replying to, but sure every country has idiots. The big difference is Malta doesn't claim to be one of the best in football, or for that matter expert in everything under the sun and then going on to make fool of themselves supporting a big football rival so extravagantly against minnows. The worst bit trying to pass themselves as Spanish :lol:

It's like a German going Dutch more than the Dutch to support Holland / Brazilian pretending to be an Argentine to support Argentina not because he really cares but just out of spite for the opposition.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:39 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:

I'm not sure to which comment you're replying to, but sure every country has idiots. The big difference is Malta doesn't claim to be one of the best in football, or for that matter expert in everything under the sun and then going on to make fool of themselves supporting a big football rival so extravagantly against minnows. The worst bit trying to pass themselves as Spanish :lol:

It's like a German going Dutch more than the Dutch to support Holland / Brazilian pretending to be an Argentine to support Argentina not because he really cares but just out of spite for the opposition.

haqq **** ********** f**** kont nifqahulu wiccu!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:

I'm not sure to which comment you're replying to, but sure every country has idiots. The big difference is Malta doesn't claim to be one of the best in football, or for that matter expert in everything under the sun and then going on to make fool of themselves supporting a big football rival so extravagantly against minnows. The worst bit trying to pass themselves as Spanish

haqq **** ********** f**** kont nifqahulu wiccu!
I'm sure that if it was the other way round in a Spanish stadium it would have gone worse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:01 pm

It's not about the country or who they support as much as being deliberately provocative. I don't mind having opponents next to me and it can actually be very fun, as long as there is mutual respect. If they were Italians they probably knew most people would understand them, so it sounds like they deliberately wanted to be provocative.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe