You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Spain is treating the Malta team as third class ...

They did not respect the initial agreement.. plus offered a not up to standard training facilities....

Explain.

Also, whenever anyone comes over, we always offer them "not up to standard training facilities", given we don't have that anywhere on the island. I guess it's fair that they give us the same conditions we gave them and the same conditions our players train in every day anyway.

PS: Malta is not even third class. We're ranked 182 out of 210 nations. Basically, if there were 7 classes, we'd be in the 7th class.
You are wrong my friend.... you are one of those who like to shit on their country just to feel cool and without knowing the facts...
Our facilities were praised by England, Manutd Parma Juve Milan
(Bayern I don't know...)

https://www.facebook.com/ReplayNetTelevision/

Have you seen the training groud which they provided us...? Close to a potatoes field...


Spain must be a giant in football but in terms of courtesy and Education they are just third world people ... who are not even able to chose a government and are drowning in debts.

P.S and you know that you are wrong. We Maltese are known to try our best plus that we are ass kissers big time when we receive the foreigners

I saw the photos. They were training on turf, in the stadium where the match is due to take place. Oh, the horror! Especially considering that not even our national stadium has real turf!

Image
Image

This coming from a guy from the country that not toooooo long ago hosted national teams on a pitch where not even potatoes can grow because there was only stone.

Image

For the Maltese debutants, if there are any, that was probably the best training pitch of their entire career by far.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45900
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8406 times
Been thanked: 13353 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Ta' Qali is 100% turf...
What are you saying ?

We are now in 2019 not the 70s
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46976
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31508 times
Been thanked: 6790 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ta' Qali is 100% turf...
What are you saying ?

We are now in 2019 not the 70s

As far as I know Ta Qali is hybrid turf.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45900
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8406 times
Been thanked: 13353 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ta' Qali is 100% turf...
What are you saying ?

We are now in 2019 not the 70s

As far as I know Ta Qali is hybrid turf.
It is a mix I think
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46976
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31508 times
Been thanked: 6790 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ta' Qali is 100% turf...
What are you saying ?

We are now in 2019 not the 70s

As far as I know Ta Qali is hybrid turf.
It is a mix I think

And, as I'm sure you realise by now, a "mix" or hybrid is not "100% turf", unlike where the NT are training, or where your Birkirkara FC players train, 0% turf ;)

I reiterate my claims: for the Maltese debutants, if there are any, that was probably the best training pitch of their entire career by far.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45900
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8406 times
Been thanked: 13353 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:26 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Ta' Qali is 100% turf...
What are you saying ?

We are now in 2019 not the 70s

As far as I know Ta Qali is hybrid turf.
It is a mix I think

And, as I'm sure you realise by now, a "mix" or hybrid is not "100% turf", unlike where the NT are training, or where your Birkirkara FC players train, 0% turf ;)

I reiterate my claims: for the Maltese debutants, if there are any, that was probably the best training pitch of their entire career by far.[/quote]http://mobile.mfa.com.mt/~mfamob/en/mfa-facilities/facilities/1/the-national-stadium.htm
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46976
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31508 times
Been thanked: 6790 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:32 pm

When it was laid, in August 2016, it was 95% turf, 5% fibre [source]

That's still not real turf and still not a place where Maltese footballers train anyway. I'm only aware of Hibernians who train on turf in Malta, and it's sucky turf, definitely worse than the one in Cadiz, which is not bad at all. Did you see the pitches where the Brazil World Cup matches were played? They sprayed the soil green so it would look good on TV.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45900
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8406 times
Been thanked: 13353 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
When it was laid, in August 2016, it was 95% turf, 5% fibre [source]

That's still not real turf and still not a place where Maltese footballers train anyway. I'm only aware of Hibernians who train on turf in Malta, and it's sucky turf, definitely worse than the one in Cadiz, which is not bad at all. Did you see the pitches where the Brazil World Cup matches were played? They sprayed the soil green so it would look good on TV.
Hehe no, you mean the 17s world cup?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46976
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31508 times
Been thanked: 6790 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
When it was laid, in August 2016, it was 95% turf, 5% fibre [source]

That's still not real turf and still not a place where Maltese footballers train anyway. I'm only aware of Hibernians who train on turf in Malta, and it's sucky turf, definitely worse than the one in Cadiz, which is not bad at all. Did you see the pitches where the Brazil World Cup matches were played? They sprayed the soil green so it would look good on TV.
Hehe no, you mean the 17s world cup?

No, the 2014 World Cup, such as the big match between England and Italy. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45900
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8406 times
Been thanked: 13353 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:40 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
When it was laid, in August 2016, it was 95% turf, 5% fibre [source]

That's still not real turf and still not a place where Maltese footballers train anyway. I'm only aware of Hibernians who train on turf in Malta, and it's sucky turf, definitely worse than the one in Cadiz, which is not bad at all. Did you see the pitches where the Brazil World Cup matches were played? They sprayed the soil green so it would look good on TV.
Hehe no, you mean the 17s world cup?

No, the 2014 World Cup, such as the big match between England and Italy. [source]
Yes ,now I am remembering
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46976
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31508 times
Been thanked: 6790 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18627
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5881 times
Been thanked: 4509 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:34 pm

1-1 after 45 minutes, and Coman is really bad. He just cannot open the close defence in front of him.
Meanwhile, England destroying Montenegro. Kane scoring like crazy, and Alexander-Arnold showing couple of times why he's the best RB in the world.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10371
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 5127 times
Been thanked: 5385 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Spain is treating the Malta team as third class ...

They did not respect the initial agreement.. plus offered a not up to standard training facilities....

Explain.

Also, whenever anyone comes over, we always offer them "not up to standard training facilities", given we don't have that anywhere on the island. I guess it's fair that they give us the same conditions we gave them and the same conditions our players train in every day anyway.

PS: Malta is not even third class. We're ranked 182 out of 210 nations. Basically, if there were 7 classes, we'd be in the 7th class.
You are wrong my friend.... you are one of those who like to shit on their country just to feel cool and without knowing the facts...
Our facilities were praised by England, Manutd Parma Juve Milan
(Bayern I don't know...)

https://www.facebook.com/ReplayNetTelevision/

Have you seen the training groud which they provided us...? Close to a potatoes field...


Spain must be a giant in football but in terms of courtesy and Education they are just third world people ... who are not even able to chose a government and are drowning in debts.

P.S and you know that you are wrong. We Maltese are known to try our best plus that we are ass kissers big time when we receive the foreigners


Why is it that everything for you is shitting on a country?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23055
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1166 times
Been thanked: 5326 times
Gender: Male

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:53 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18627
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5881 times
Been thanked: 4509 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:15 pm

@ramsej84, did you see who the referee is for Spain vs Malta? :lol: Viktor Kassai
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45900
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8406 times
Been thanked: 13353 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests