You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby r10 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:14 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I’m currently in the Ukraine it’s really stuck out to me that I’ve yet to see a single non-white person.
Ukrainian government is no paying any social to lazy immigrants seeking easy monies.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:19 am

r10 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I’m currently in the Ukraine it’s really stuck out to me that I’ve yet to see a single non-white person.
Ukrainian government is no paying any social to lazy immigrants seeking easy monies.
There is no work for Ukranians let alone for foreigners.

The NGOs make them know where they can find work plus they will all have a relative or a friend living in W.Europe
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:21 am

ramsej84 wrote:Yest I asked whether Holland are already in the Euros having one their group in the unl and reached the semis of the same comp.

If this is the case ; does it mean that even if Ger ends up third in the qualifications they would still qualify for the Finals?
Can someone reply please? Thanks
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:55 am

ramsej84 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Yest I asked whether Holland are already in the Euros having one their group in the unl and reached the semis of the same comp.

If this is the case ; does it mean that even if Ger ends up third in the qualifications they would still qualify for the Finals?
Can someone reply please? Thanks

from what i remember the top two from each group of euro qualifying groups will make it to 20 teams , then1 from each group
4 best from each national league will play semifinal and final for play off positions in euro
germany are in league A and are ranked 10th or 11th in that league so if other 9 or 10 countries in leagues a dont make it to euro qualifiers germany will represent for the semifinal play off should they not finish in top two in euro qualifiers

(edit) Germany are ranked 11th since so should belgium,france,spain,italy,croatia,poland in that order ( all in league A in national league) do not qualify in euro playoff/finish in top 2 in their group Germany will qualify unless i misunderstood the qualification
(edited again) to add provided eng,Portugal , swiss and Netherlands dont finish top 2 in euro qualifiers
Last edited by DRvad14 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:08 am

Complicated to the bone,
Thanks though
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Interesting derby between Sweden and Norway tonight. Last time it finished 3-3 with Sweden losing 2-0 until the 70th minute and Norway scoring their third in 90+6.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:02 pm

I saw our game, another spirited performance away to Romania.
We created our chances but we lack something upfront.... decision-making and confidence lacks big time from our players.

Contra got almost sick at the end... in his press conference he said that his team has to score a lot of goals ... but this did not happen, and him already being under pressure this lackluster performance will add to his problems

https://twitter.com/PastizziP/status/11 ... 14720?s=19
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:55 pm

Greece drew with Lichtenstein...
The Dutch coach of the 2004 Euro Champions won't sleep comfortable tonight
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:03 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:48 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:derby between Sweden and Norway
Two killing football teams.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To add insult to injury, the stadium announcer went on to apologise “to Armenia”.

Players waited while organisers obtained a recording of the correct anthem, which was played around 10 minutes after the scheduled kick-off time.

France went on to win the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifier 4-1.

France coach Didier Deschamps later apologised to Albania for the confusion.

what can one expect from a country run by one who wed his teacher... ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:50 am

#12 wrote:There are no human "races"
There are, because of selective breeding.
https://www.jneurosci.org/content/early/2019/08/30/JNEUROSCI.0303-19.2019
Humans do not differ from other animals, esp. mammals.
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.5270097/how-centuries-of-selective-breeding-has-changed-the-shape-of-dogs-brains-1.5270099
Negro's genetically run faster, as the slow runners were caught and eaten by animals/enemies, etc.
In Americas they are stronger (boxing) and taller (basketball) as demanded for hundreds of years on cropping sugar and corn fields, etc.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Fénix » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:42 pm

Did anyone watch Slovakia - Croatia? We played the best match ever since our independence, not just after Russia 2018! =D> =D> =D> =D> I can't believe what my country do on the field and we struggled so many times before 2016 with great players to play anything serious.

First 45 minutes were an absolute perversion and it was incredible that the result just 0-1 was standing with a strike in 45th minute just before the half-time whistle! 15 shots in 45 minutes, almost 10 of them on target, 3x we hit the bar and the result should have been 0-5 at the half-time and more than 0-6 after full-time whistle. :)

I was so proud, excited and delighted how we played on the pitch in very difficult away match, without our star player Ivan Rakitić who didn't want to accept the call-up and caused a bit drama in media, but Nikola Vlašić from CSKA was outstanding to take his role. Nevertheless, Ante Rebić once again played fantastic and contributed a lot and new RB Karlo Bartolec who is also unknown to us Croatian fans. :D Wolfsburg's Josip Brekalo is about to become next big thing, at least for Croatia. Ivan Perišić has a successor in him.

Today at 18.00h we must win a very difficult match against Azerbaijan, a country that is nothing special in football and that's exactly why they are extremely special and hard opponent when Croatia NT play all qualifications where we often fail to impress, drop points, sometimes even lose and put ourselves in risk of missing Euro and World Cup tournaments.

Looking forward to see another Top-Leistung on the pitch from my country because that's exactly what we need and despite some important absences due to injuries and negative response to coach's call-up, we have very hungry players who want to play and prove themselves in front of the world.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:49 pm

Jeeez.... it is happening what you wrote above
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:18 pm

That's nothing unfamiliar and unusual for us. We are Croatia and we have always had these sort of issues through the entire history.
Besides, Rebić failed to score a goal in 1 on 1 situation in front of the opponent's GK and few minutes before Perišić or Petković also had a very weak finishing and that's what cost us 3 points tonight.
We could have concluded the match result in the first 45 minutes and win the match, but we failed and in the 2nd half we failed to find the rhythm from the first half and the rhythm from the previous match against Slovakia and from one chance Azerbaijan scored an equalizer and that's it. The last line reacted very bad in that situation and the goal looked a bit cheap.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe