You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:54 pm

For me:

National teams: obviously Malta
Bayern vs any Maltese team but my own: Bayern
Bayern vs Sliema: outwardly neutral, secretly hoping for a Bayern win (but not by many goals)

I was a Bayern fan long before I became a Sliema fan, so I would pick Bayern even though I’m Maltese (and even though I regularly attend games of my local team, help out in any way I can, have been in meetings with the management over the years etc.) + can you imagine how embarrassing it would be if Bayern lost? :lol:

If a Sliema-Bayern game in Malta were ever to happen I could definitely pull some strings and get a place in the VIP section. In Malta (not sure about other stadiums) the VIP section isn’t split or anything so I’d go sit next to Kahn and annoy the shit out of him. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:56 am

Yest I asked whether Holland are already in the Euros having one their group in the unl and reached the semis of the same comp.

If this is the case ; does it mean that even if Ger ends up third in the qualifications they would still qualify for the Finals?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:48 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Malta is a shithole thanks to this govt....

Great, at last we agree on the state of Malta.

Now back to things at hand, as off-topic as they are.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to leave home to live in a better place? I was considering moving to Germany for a better life. Why shouldn't they? Just because they are darker skinned than us? Just because some politicians created a situation that prohibits them to do so? What exactly do you have better than a, say, Senegalese guy? Why do you think you should be able to emigrate to Germany with relative ease, but he can't?

Before you answer at all, put yourself in their shoes and ask the same question to yourself. Why would I, a Senegalese guy, not be allowed to go to Germany but a Maltese guy can?

At the end of the day you see this is discrimination based on passport, which is a form of R-A-C-I-S-M.

There are indeed Africans residing in Germany that came legally. It occurs.

Germany (economic power in Europe) should fill any labor shortage with EU citizens first, then European (I.e. Ukraine). There is plenty of poverty within European borders to focus on.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:20 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Malta is a shithole thanks to this govt....

Great, at last we agree on the state of Malta.

Now back to things at hand, as off-topic as they are.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to leave home to live in a better place? I was considering moving to Germany for a better life. Why shouldn't they? Just because they are darker skinned than us? Just because some politicians created a situation that prohibits them to do so? What exactly do you have better than a, say, Senegalese guy? Why do you think you should be able to emigrate to Germany with relative ease, but he can't?

Before you answer at all, put yourself in their shoes and ask the same question to yourself. Why would I, a Senegalese guy, not be allowed to go to Germany but a Maltese guy can?

At the end of the day you see this is discrimination based on passport, which is a form of R-A-C-I-S-M.

Germany (economic power in Europe) should fill any labor shortage with EU citizens first, then European (I.e. Ukraine). There is plenty of poverty within European borders to focus on.

Why? There’s nothing really that would suggest there’s less scum amongst Eastern Europeans...
They get A LOT of help from Germany anyway...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Kosovo with an important win... they beat Czech Rep and are atm in the qualification spots...

England are beating Bulgaria 4-0 however half of the goals came from the spot
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:02 pm

4 Bayern players start for France.
Nice.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:50 pm

#12 wrote:
Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:Image

Why? There’s nothing really that would suggest there’s less scum amongst Eastern Europeans...

Europeans should help Europeans

I'm not Implying they are better just that we share a continent together. And if you really wanna be frank we share DNA. Our race is dwindling in numbers (relative to other races exploding). You either teach your people's history and practice your people's culture OR other groups will force theirs onto you. I have been around the World and this is my experience. This is especially true during Globalization.
Last edited by Bavarian_Kielbasa on Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:55 pm

Off-topic but incidentally I’m currently in the Ukraine (which you mentioned) and it’s really stuck out to me that I’ve yet to see a single non-white person.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Off-topic but incidentally I’m currently in the Ukraine and it’s really stuck out to me that I’ve yet to see a single non-white person.
Actually Ukrainians influence neighbouring Poland with more and more children here with blond hair and blue eyes visible at public playgrounds. They will assimilate very quickly.
At similar playgrounds in Vienna I saw only hoards of muslim mothers/aunts with no German-speaking children (girls in hijabs). They will never assimilate.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Off-topic but incidentally I’m currently in the Ukraine (which you mentioned) and it’s really stuck out to me that I’ve yet to see a single non-white person.
Malta U21 will be playing there next wk!
More ot sorry
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Off-topic but incidentally I’m currently in the Ukraine (which you mentioned) and it’s really stuck out to me that I’ve yet to see a single non-white person.

There are a few factors for that: economy, War, climate, language difficulty. I expect China (and Asians) to increasingly make their imprint in the region though.
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:15 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:
#12 wrote:
Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:Image

Europeans should help Europeans

I'm not Implying they are better just that we share a continent together. And if you really wanna be frank we share DNA. Our race is dwindling in numbers (relative to other races exploding). You either teach your people's history and practice your people's culture OR other groups will force theirs onto you. I have been around the World and this is my experience. This is especially true during Globalization.

There are no human "races"

And your experience probably hasn’t taught you that we ALL share DNA...

So why should I give more fucks about some dude from, say Albania, than about someone from Senegal?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bavarian_Kielbasa » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:25 pm

#12 wrote:

So why should I give more **** about some dude from, say Albania, than about someone from Senegal?

I am familiar with this critical theory taught in liberal art departments.

I prefer to believe we share genetic and cultural similarities that bring us together
Bavarian_Kielbasa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:45 pm

Coman scored two goals and Lucas Hernández assisted another 8-)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:12 pm

Bavarian_Kielbasa wrote:
#12 wrote:

So why should I give more **** about some dude from, say Albania, than about someone from Senegal?

I am familiar with this critical theory taught in liberal art departments.

I prefer to believe we share genetic and cultural similarities that bring us together

Which is perfectly fine, it’s just not a matter of "race"
It’s different characteristics...
Everyone knows genetics shape people which leads to different manifestations... It’s got nothing to do with culture, which is education and upbringing, but looks and traits for sure...
But "races" cannot reproduce with other "races", so I challenge you find me the human "race" with whom you can’t
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe