You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifications

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:24 pm

Tbf I think we are playing worse than usual
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Btw some 40 Romanians caused quite a bit of trouble outside the stadium. Apparently they were trying to damage a number of parked cars.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Machiavellico » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Btw some 40 Romanians caused quite a bit of trouble outside the stadium. Apparently they were trying to damage a number of parked cars.

... I'm not surprised, really. We got a really bad reputation when travelling abroad. I remember how at Euro 2016 our fans broke the headlines not for fighting with other countries' fans, but for fighting among themselves.
Yeah, we're really bad guests, wherever we go. And that's stemming from long culture of stadium violence. I'm a bit afraid of the way our fans will act at EURO 2020, where we'll host 4 games. I think that if we don't qualify it will be okay, since we won't care.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:12 pm

We wasted too many ...

Usually we defend much much better and attack less...

We need to at least take the opportunities...at least lose 2-4 not 0-4

Many of those fans live here....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Machiavellico » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:We wasted too many ...

Yeah, I agree with you. Malta was actually pretty good when building their attacks, but once they got anywhere near the box, it's like they were afraid of everything and everyone. I saw many dangerous positions from which you guys could've scored.

And, yeah, the defending.. lmao. It really cannot be understated. I think they weren't expecting too much from our attack. Frankly, I can't blame them. I think the team was pumped up because 5 of the guys that played last night will play for the U21 side at the Euros and wanted to prove their shit.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:39 am

Too much waste on the concluding end. At this stage they should just throw in new blood, still trying to resolve things by bringing in Michael Mifsud ?? :lol:

There were pockets of Romanians everywhere even on the Millennium side where the kids from football nurseries were seated.
The half hearted Malta support was drowned by the few but noisy Romanian side, there were some foreigners who supported Malta who were trying to support the guys from the the South End Core, more than many Maltese who fell more silent especially when the number of goals started to grow.

It's laughable how during local matches the police kill the stadium atmosphere like a classroom and easily play the bully with some 16 year old if he dares to bring in a megaphone or burn those handheld screaming fireworks (suffarel) but then travelling fans like these show them scare them

Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:56 am

I thought the same thing about Michael Mifsud but probably he was the one who came closest to scoring.

What even was that chance by Effiong!? Embarrassing. You’d never hear the end of it here if a Bayern player managed to lose the ball there.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:59 am

it's like they were afraid of everything and everyone. I saw many dangerous positions from which you guys could've scored.

exactly this....

that is what we always say,,,

it seems that we are not yet accustomed to be in those positions that we panic...

we need more composure and self believe ... if that happens we will get much more points.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:01 am

Bayernbazi wrote:

Too much waste on the concluding end. At this stage they should just throw in new blood, still trying to resolve things by bringing in Michael Mifsud ?? :lol:

There were pockets of Romanians everywhere even on the Millennium side where the kids from football nurseries were seated.
The half hearted Malta support was drowned by the few but noisy Romanian side, there were some foreigners who supported Malta who were trying to support the guys from the the South End Core, more than many Maltese who fell more silent especially when the number of goals started to grow.

It's laughable how during local matches the police kill the stadium atmosphere like a classroom and easily play the bully with some 16 year old if he dares to bring in a megaphone or burn those handheld screaming fireworks (suffarel) but then travelling fans like these show them scare them

the police ... they were afraid to be labelled as racist ... :D
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:14 am

tbf - Zazu has introduced a lot of young players. However there should be no more place for Mifsud , Effiong and Paul Fenech
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:22 am

ramsej84 wrote:it's like they were afraid of everything and everyone. I saw many dangerous positions from which you guys could've scored.

exactly this....

that is what we always say,,,

it seems that we are not yet accustomed to be in those positions that we panic...

we need more composure and self believe ... if that happens we will get much more points.

Part of the problem:

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Machiavellico » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I thought the same thing about Michael Mifsud but probably he was the one who came closest to scoring.

What even was that chance by Effiong!? Embarrassing. You’d never hear the end of it here if a Bayern player managed to lose the ball there.

Effiong is the black guy that got through to 1-1 vs our GK, right? But was then stopped by a sliding tackle of one of our guys.

Yeah, I was a bit amused when I saw that. To me it seemed like he just gave up. The tackle wasn't even that great. That guy isn't even a defender, he's a CF turned RM turned RB.

And he also got such a stupid and pointless red card. He won't play against Spain.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:51 pm

he is good for our league ... not for that level.... plus he is as old as I am

our # 7 Joseph Mbong is our best prospect.

vs Swe he played as LWB along with our keeper was voted as the best player
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I thought the same thing about Michael Mifsud but probably he was the one who came closest to scoring.

Maybe that's why he doesn't play for Bayern, y'know ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Machiavellico wrote:

Effiong is the black guy that got through to 1-1 vs our GK, right? But was then stopped by a sliding tackle of one of our guys.

Yeah, I was a bit amused when I saw that. To me it seemed like he just gave up. The tackle wasn't even that great. That guy isn't even a defender, he's a CF turned RM turned RB.

And he also got such a stupid and pointless red card. He won't play against Spain.

Yeah exactly, that chance
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe