You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:07 pm

FCB general wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Kovacic is a hell of a talent! How does Mazzari not see that he is leagues ahead of Taider and Guarin? Their midfield was so composed and stable when he played. I swear they will lose him like Coutihno and i kno Bayern are full of midfielders but this kid is a must have if he is available in my opinion....

They had Sebastien Frey, two legendary players(Pirlo, Seedorf), even Fabio Cannavaro. They didn't know how to handle with such talented players.

When you tell this to Juventus and Milan fans, they'll say: Yeah, that's one of many reasons why Inter is a small, worthless club. :D

They couldn't do it with Coutinho, now Mateo is another one. The same thing is happening in Fiorentina with another Croat, Ante Rebić. Ohhh, I forgot on Josip Radošević from Napoli. They all are very talented and of the greatest importance for Croatia. One CDM, CAM and CF.
Kovačić is the most talented player of his generation, bigger talent than Modrić and if we look at the Luka career and where he was with 17-18 years not even at Dinamo, but in club in suburb of Zagreb and Herzegovinian Zrinjski on loan.

Kovačić with his talent can become a world-class no. 10 and no. 8 although I would use force him sometimes on the left wing because he's fast player, too. The guy is a pure diamond.

Mateo must play like the other 2 mentioned. Our coach Niko Kovač is gonna have big problems in future if they don't play. Croatia need these guys playing in the clubs, not sitting on bench or in Serie B(Rebić is speculated to move in one club).

It surprises me how composed Kovacic is on the ball and how versatile of a player he is. I don't know why Mazzarri is worried about him playing defense whe. he is such an explosive player. I actually want Inter to lose him to another club and watch him become one of the all time best elsewhere :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:It surprises me how composed Kovacic is on the ball and how versatile of a player he is. I don't know why Mazzarri is worried about him playing defense whe. he is such an explosive player. I actually want Inter to lose him to another club and watch him become one of the all time best elsewhere :P

Haha, after this post I read somewhere on Croatian site how Mazzari was delighted wit Mateo, how mature he was, changed the game, ball control became much better. :lol: Fantastic boost after Mateo came in the game and Guarin also stressed that, haha. Before Mazzari speaks about lack of tactical maturity in defensive line, after the match he praises his run, determination, skills, fantastic defensive and offensive approach. What an idiot... :lol: :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:10 am

FCB general wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:It surprises me how composed Kovacic is on the ball and how versatile of a player he is. I don't know why Mazzarri is worried about him playing defense whe. he is such an explosive player. I actually want Inter to lose him to another club and watch him become one of the all time best elsewhere :P

Haha, after this post I read somewhere on Croatian site how Mazzari was delighted wit Mateo, how mature he was, changed the game, ball control became much better. :lol: Fantastic boost after Mateo came in the game and Guarin also stressed that, haha. Before Mazzari speaks about lack of tactical maturity in defensive line, after the match he praises his run, determination, skills, fantastic defensive and offensive approach. What an idiot... :lol: :mrgreen:

I heard Man U are thinking of making a €25m bid for Kovacic, in my opinion that would be a steal for a guy that talented!

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:39 am

Firefox1234 wrote:I heard Man U are thinking of making a €25m bid for Kovacic, in my opinion that would be a steal for a guy that talented!

True. I'm not sure about this rumour, is it realiable or not. But it's definitely something interesting. Mostly because United don't have a real CM and this could be an ideal solution for Mateo.

Ferguson had a chance to sign Modrić last year, but he said the problem was a president Levy who is a tough guy in these negotiations and we all know how much Real did have to pay for Modrić services.

I would dare to say that it was the similar problem with Sneijder, where the player had a high demands for week salary and his overall season earn.

But as long as they don't have neccessary midfielder, it's better for everyone. :lol: United is out of the serious game. :P
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:24 am

El Shaarawy out for 10 weeks [source]

He has been in terrible form form since the second half of last season

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
El Shaarawy out for 10 weeks [source]

He has been in terrible form form since the second half of last season

And injured all the time. Another Pato?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:44 pm

"I don't know where he will go, but we will look at different options," Raiola, Balotelli's agent, told the National. "But Mario wants to leave Milan in January."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dhuber24 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:10 pm

MUTU wrote:"I don't know where he will go, but we will look at different options," Raiola, Balotelli's agent, told the National. "But Mario wants to leave Milan in January."

I sense a new galactico... or my extremely bold prediction, Dortmund.
Mia San Mia
Herr Huber
Dhuber24
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Dhuber24 wrote:
MUTU wrote:"I don't know where he will go, but we will look at different options," Raiola, Balotelli's agent, told the National. "But Mario wants to leave Milan in January."

We'd end up having an extra player on the field in every Bayern-Dortmund game. :wink:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Dhuber24 wrote:

We'd end up having an extra player on the field in every Bayern-Dortmund game. :wink:

And five injuries.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ruht » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:50 pm

If top clubs have any sense, they won't go anywhere near him. The guy is a complete waste. He could've been a great player if only he gave a damn.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:39 am

Allegri: This is my last Christmas at Milan [source]
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Some more good news in Italy :P
Can't see tweet? Click here!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Ruht » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Definitely good news for Roma. He seems like a good player. Wouldn't mind them getting a CL spot, would be lovely to see both Milan clubs out! :twisted:
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JJJ » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Honda's interview. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by MaCk0y on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Youtube tags
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe