You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Valerio wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:
Valerio wrote:[quote="MUTU"]That's wrong Valerio. It is always cheaper to buy a player from a small club rather than after he has moved to a top club.

and you can only sell players to a top club instead of smaller ones.
But still I don't get the milking small clubs point O.o

Small clubs 95% don't partecipate to CL or EL so they don't get anything.
The SL replacing CL so doesn't touch them in anyway.
Richer clubs getting richer means more chances to pay more their players

Now the infos about the format might be upsetting somes cause it would remove their REMOTE chances to qualify for it (as if they do right now with richers teams always or almost getting there) but what else was a bad idea?
Or the Bayern fans are against the replace of tournament for romantic reasons?

Lol they can milk the small clubs, they can have an agreement to wait until contract expires and get him for free, the leverage is always with the bigger clubs. They dictate the transfer market sadly. Giving the big clubs even more money by the SL, would put even more pressure on the smaller ones by being able to pay even higher wages, thus making the player put pressure on the small club also for wanting to go.

yeah we're really seeing how it works right? the opposite of what you're writing is happening.[/quote]Dude, what the hell are you smoking?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 4:43 pm

Oh c'mon don't tell me that it's normal for players leaving on free from smaller clubs to join big clubs.
Where? give me examples.
Usually , at least in Italy, small clubs milk you lot of money for their one season wonders.
Juventus,Inter and Milan in the last 7years paid 1billion euro money to the others Serie A clubs.
That's called milking. 3 clubs giving 1b to small clubs by buyin their players.
If those 3 teams suddenly stopped buying players from Serie A small teams ... well those teams would've bankrupted long time ago.
So whose smoking what?
Valerio
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat May 29, 2021 5:00 pm

Valerio wrote:Oh c'mon don't tell me that it's normal for players leaving on free from smaller clubs to join big clubs.
Where? give me examples.

Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 29, 2021 5:17 pm

A very clear statement by the 3 clubs thay what they are against is a monopoly on European football. If that is so then they should have no desire to participate in such a monopolistic competition. Kick them out now.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sat May 29, 2021 5:18 pm

Valerio wrote:Oh c'mon don't tell me that it's normal for players leaving on free from smaller clubs to join big clubs.
Where? give me examples.

Out of our current squad alone we have:

Alexander Nübel, signed for free from Schalke
Leon Goretzka, signed for free from Schalke
Serge Gnabry, which we literally paid Werder Bremen to sign from Arsenal because otherwise Arsenal would have milked us dry, and then we bought him from Werder Bremen in what was a loan in disguise. He cost us €8m in total, and probably less because of 2 loans.
Robert Lewandowski, signed for free from Borussia Dortmund

And now we just signed Omar Richards from Reading on a free transfer.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 5:43 pm

MUTU wrote:
Where? give me examples.

Out of our current squad alone we have:

Alexander Nübel, signed for free from Schalke
Leon Goretzka, signed for free from Schalke
Serge Gnabry, which we literally paid Werder Bremen to sign from Arsenal because otherwise Arsenal would have milked us dry, and then we bought him from Werder Bremen in what was a loan in disguise. He cost us €8m in total, and probably less because of 2 loans.
Robert Lewandowski, signed for free from Borussia Dortmund

And now we just signed Omar Richards from Reading on a free transfer.

again that's Bundes Bayern
It doesn't happen. At least not in Italy. We actually have to overpay for players :D
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 6:23 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Where? give me examples.

I wouldn't call Dortmund a small team
Still Bayern and Bundes aren't the standard.
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat May 29, 2021 6:29 pm

Valerio wrote:I wouldn't call Dortmund a small team
Still Bayern and Bundes aren't the standard.

You said "smaller club".

Borussia Dortmund is a smaller club than Bayern :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 29, 2021 6:37 pm

Bayern is probably the ONLY team in Europe that has managed to achieve what you guys are mentioning.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat May 29, 2021 6:59 pm

Where? give me examples.
Usually , at least in Italy, small clubs milk you lot of money for their one season wonders.
Juventus,Inter and Milan in the last 7years paid 1billion euro money to the others Serie A clubs.
That's called milking. 3 clubs giving 1b to small clubs by buyin their players.
If those 3 teams suddenly stopped buying players from Serie A small teams ... well those teams would've bankrupted long time ago.
So whose smoking what?

Honestly? Everything in Serie A is corrupt and fucked up to the bone. Those clubs and especially their officials cant handle money at all. If those 3 paid 1 billion alone for players from smaller serie A clubs, it just tells you how stupid they are since most of them are mediocre at best and fail outside of Italy anyway.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 29, 2021 7:54 pm

Exactly! The thing is these clubs don’t NEED to spend so much. They and they alone created these high prices. It’s a way to price the competition out but they don’t have the money themselves either and instead of paying what they can afford they keep borrowing more and coming up with Super Leagues to channel more money so they can keep pricing out the competition.

Less income would not make a difference for the clubs if they had less expenses. But they raised expenses insanely before they raised their incomes.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 8:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Exactly! The thing is these clubs don’t NEED to spend so much. They and they alone created these high prices. It’s a way to price the competition out but they don’t have the money themselves either and instead of paying what they can afford they keep borrowing more and coming up with Super Leagues to channel more money so they can keep pricing out the competition.

Less income would not make a difference for the clubs if they had less expenses. But they raised expenses insanely before they raised their incomes.

lol man don't make it as if the owners of said teams are happy to lose money every year.
If small teams ask for inflated prices cause there are teams overpaying what can you do?
English teams,PSG and Barcellona inflated the market
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 29, 2021 8:26 pm

My point is they created this situation themselves when they started paying 40, 50, 60 million for average players. Small clubs weren’t asking for that much money, but once they saw these clubs were willing to pay those amounts, obviously they wanted the same.

Obviously the clubs want to make money but the reason they need much higher amounts of income just to avoid making a loss is because they increased their expenses beyond their means (particularly Real/Barca). It’s not really the case that they needed to spend more to keep up with the market. THEY made the market this way. It’s not so long ago that you could get the best players for 30 million, but the clubs decided they want to start paying 100 million instead even though they didn’t have that money, and that started a vicious cycle.

Now salaries are catching up fast and will be the next big problem. Just take the Donnarumma case. I find it crazy that a 22 year old GK (generally paid less) with some 3-4 more big contracts left in his career is demanding 10+ million a year already.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 8:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:My point is they created this situation themselves when they started paying 40, 50, 60 million for average players. Small clubs weren’t asking for that much money, but once they saw these clubs were willing to pay those amounts, obviously they wanted the same.

Obviously the clubs want to make money but the reason they need much higher amounts of income just to avoid making a loss is because they increased their expenses beyond their means (particularly Real/Barca). It’s not really the case that they needed to spend more to keep up with the market. THEY made the market this way. It’s not so long ago that you could get the best players for 30 million, but the clubs decided they want to start paying 100 million instead even though they didn’t have that money, and that started a vicious cycle.

Now salaries are catching up fast and will be the next big problem. Just take the Donnarumma case. I find it crazy that a 22 year old GK (generally paid less) with some 3-4 more big contracts left in his career is demanding 10+ million a year already.

the clubs?
PSG
Chelsea
City
United
Barcellona

Those are the teams that inflated everything.
They started buying average players for crazy prices so any one season wonder start from 35-40m
When back then only elites were going for 30-50m.
If you wanna stay in the leagues either you have a league covering your back literally gifting players :roll: or you pay and risk
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat May 29, 2021 8:52 pm

Oh yeah, Italy is really innocent in this.. Right.. The league with the biggest bankruptcy rate and debt in history of this sport.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe