You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Fri May 28, 2021 6:32 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="Valerio"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="Ottomeister87"]Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.
You think so? If so it is all thanks Lotito il matto

@Valerio
Anyways your management made you lose your reputation...

Also the way they rushed by appointing Pirlo .... and Pirlo was a pirla to accept the promotion....

Now narrative is that Juventus,Real and Barca are the bad guys as if the other 9 were there by mistake.
Someone pissed their pants and ran away begging for pardon some decided to not bow.

We'll see what the tribunals will say.

And there is a reason for this super league thing.
Which is those putting money in the system aka the big clubs are in dire economically!
and YEAH we know Bayern is super fantastically ok with finances! but unless you're City or PSG owned by arab countries everyone is ins crisis.
See Inter?
They went like amateurs and things flopped for now but it will come back.
Cause that bullshit new Champions league with more games and a bit more money but shared among more teams is the exact opposite of what the big boys wanted.

Wanted to solve things a bit? equate CL and EL economically so that it isn't a debacle to not qualify for CL. Aww

Predictable future?
Domestic league teams reduced to max 18 best 16.
New Super League along with domestic league.
It won't prolly be a nba style with invited and wild cards but a bit more mixed with fake meritocracy

But we can't ignore there is a need for huge changes in football.
I hope they do take it to courts and strike down UEFA. It's disgusting the way UEFA, the league associations and even politicians all ganged up against free association. It's also shortsighted. If things don't change, Shitty, Chelshit and Manure are going to eat everybody else.

Adding more small clubs to the CL and dividing the money amongst more teams is exactly the opposite of the reforms that need to take place.[/quote]Well, if it were to happen, have fun watching that shit... You conveniently ignore that the people responsible for most of the money influx didn’t want it...![/quote]It's actually the Germans and the English that didn't want it. The English because they actually don't need it, and the Germans cause their too stuck on a collectivist mindset. The Spanish and Italian are fine with it.[/quote]Yeah it’s also the Germans that regularly pull the Italians and the Spanish out of deep financial shit cause they can‘t handle money... And yeah, if I can make someone else pay for my shit, of course I‘m fine with it... [/quote]I actually agree with that, but it's Germany's fault after all. You wanna play mama bear to the PIGS, then there you go... You should have told the Greeks "FU, I'm not gonna keep subsidizing you anymore. If you wanna leave the Euro go ahead and die" back in 2012. You should cry about that with your politicians, not with Real Madrid or the European Superleague.

OTOH, I'm honestly quite skeptic about this whole narrative that Spanish and Italian clubs are broke. If you compare Barcelona and Bayern's behavior in the market, it seems it's us that are the broke ones. We have been hearing warnings for YEARS about the supposedly unsustainable nature of the transfer market and wage inflation, but I don't see any casualties so far...

Inter is a special case because they were actually bought by financial investors who look at the matter from a pure profit perspective.

The real treat is not absolute (bankruptcy or whatnot), it's relative (not being able to keep up with England).[/quote]Well, how come they act as if they‘re about to be then? Not saying they necessarily are, but that shit wasn’t a solution... Arsenal? FFS
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri May 28, 2021 6:39 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="Valerio"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="Ottomeister87"]Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.

@Valerio

Also the way they rushed by appointing Pirlo .... and Pirlo was a pirla to accept the promotion....

Now narrative is that Juventus,Real and Barca are the bad guys as if the other 9 were there by mistake.
Someone pissed their pants and ran away begging for pardon some decided to not bow.

Which is those putting money in the system aka the big clubs are in dire economically!
and YEAH we know Bayern is super fantastically ok with finances! but unless you're City or PSG owned by arab countries everyone is ins crisis.
See Inter?
Cause that bullshit new Champions league with more games and a bit more money but shared among more teams is the exact opposite of what the big boys wanted.

Wanted to solve things a bit? equate CL and EL economically so that it isn't a debacle to not qualify for CL. Aww

Predictable future?
It won't prolly be a nba style with invited and wild cards but a bit more mixed with fake meritocracy

I hope they do take it to courts and strike down UEFA. It's disgusting the way UEFA, the league associations and even politicians all ganged up against free association. It's also shortsighted. If things don't change, Shitty, Chelshit and Manure are going to eat everybody else.

Adding more small clubs to the CL and dividing the money amongst more teams is exactly the opposite of the reforms that need to take place.[/quote]Well, if it were to happen, have fun watching that shit... You conveniently ignore that the people responsible for most of the money influx didn’t want it...![/quote]It's actually the Germans and the English that didn't want it. The English because they actually don't need it, and the Germans cause their too stuck on a collectivist mindset. The Spanish and Italian are fine with it.[/quote]Yeah it’s also the Germans that regularly pull the Italians and the Spanish out of deep financial shit cause they can‘t handle money... And yeah, if I can make someone else pay for my shit, of course I‘m fine with it... [/quote]I actually agree with that, but it's Germany's fault after all. You wanna play mama bear to the PIGS, then there you go... You should have told the Greeks "FU, I'm not gonna keep subsidizing you anymore. If you wanna leave the Euro go ahead and die" back in 2012. You should cry about that with your politicians, not with Real Madrid or the European Superleague.

OTOH, I'm honestly quite skeptic about this whole narrative that Spanish and Italian clubs are broke. If you compare Barcelona and Bayern's behavior in the market, it seems it's us that are the broke ones. We have been hearing warnings for YEARS about the supposedly unsustainable nature of the transfer market and wage inflation, but I don't see any casualties so far...

Inter is a special case because they were actually bought by financial investors who look at the matter from a pure profit perspective.

The real treat is not absolute (bankruptcy or whatnot), it's relative (not being able to keep up with England).[/quote]Well, how come they act as if they‘re about to be then? Not saying they necessarily are, but that shit wasn’t a solution... Arsenal? FFS [/quote]

Acting in what sense? I mean... Look at Barcelona... Supposedly broke, yet they are signing a lot of players (admittedly on free transfers) plus renewing Messi, while we lose Alaba and struggle to keep Coman while signing a single player. Does it look like they are really broke and we're really healthy?

For me.it is clear that the existential treat is not actually that Barça will go into bankruptcy, but rather that they just can't keep up with English clubs anymore.

The ESL had a bunch of defects (the assured positions being a clear one), but the core of the idea is good. I find it funny that you continuously point to Bayern lacking any competition whatsoever in the league, yet refuse to even consider an idea that would put Bayern in a far tougher competition.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Valerio » Fri May 28, 2021 7:24 pm

guys english teams were in it as well!
It's not like they said "ouh we don't need this shit you poor peasants"
They signed it but run away like cowards as soon as shit started to hit the fan.

Barcellona just took 500m on loans to keep paying for previous loans....

SO it was spanish,italians and english owners in it.
Only PSG and Bayern decided to stay out of it.

They got scared once few fans , ignorant peasants, started their socials justice fight and govs joined the narrative.
As if football was going to die with the super league.

While guys let's keep it real the only thing that would die was Champions League.
But why? because UEFA get 10 and gives out to the clubs 3. The rest is for themselves.
What the Super League aimed was to take this 10 eliminate intermediaries so get 7 and redistribute the other 3.
A monopoly of the clubs meant also adding rules to be respected between those partecipating in this tournament.
Which was a tournament of financial equals or at least comparable.
UEFA in this game isn't the saint saving football. Just a mafia boy which got threatened to not get anymore the money they make out of clubs and the money spent by these owners. Crediting as much as they could giving out as little as they could.

So it's fake narrative the one sold to the peasants that domestique leagues were going to die out.
No leagues are core of the football.
Probably this Super League would've pushed national leagues to lower the teams to 16 so that we could have a national league + a international europhean league.
So what was the point of smaller teams fans rioting all around? as if those teams were retiring from their national leagues so having the leagues dying out??

Also guys just think about it..... without national leagues would those teams used to win trophies be happy to win something every few years? nah.
IT was just to replace Champions League with a different format and with all the money shared and not just 30-40%.
I honestly don't even understand why PSG and Bayern didn't agree to it.
Cause they love Champions League? something born in the 90'??
Because the previous format which went from the 50' to the 90' was replaced to allow more teams and more games
Valerio
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Valerio » Fri May 28, 2021 7:34 pm

Also who was that Bayern manager that talked about a euro super league few years ago? Rummenigge wasn't it?

The mistake is how they went public with it.
I would've waited till the end of the season being it national leagues plus CL/EL

And then have all the ones in the Super League make a collective and massive press conference explaining everything in details.
Also not doing it before having the 14-15 core teams in it.

But all we know is the things that Florentino talked about at Ciringuito or something.
Now UEFA wanna punish out teams for simply "talking about a new tournament" ?? nothing signed, nothing done beside some teams telling they would like to make a new tournament without an how or a when.
It's so funny seeing UEFA threats right now. I beg for them to not bow and go to tribunals.
Do you remember Bosman?
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri May 28, 2021 7:59 pm

Well okay, i reiterate.. I dont mind a little bit of debt for Bayern.. But those SL teams are a fucking joke who cant handle money they first of all dont own and second of all cant even pay back. A billion + debt? Come on, those clubs should fucking die and rot in hell.. Fuck the big names in Real, Barca and Juve. They should fucking die out completely rather sooner as later.

The thing is also that its COMPLETE idiots who steer those ships ( no i am not talking about Bayern transfer masterclasses )
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:13 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="#12"][quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="Valerio"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="Ottomeister87"]Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.

@Valerio

See Inter?

Predictable future?

The real treat is not absolute (bankruptcy or whatnot), it's relative (not being able to keep up with England).[/quote]Well, how come they act as if they‘re about to be then? Not saying they necessarily are, but that shit wasn’t a solution... Arsenal? FFS [/quote]

Acting in what sense? I mean... Look at Barcelona... Supposedly broke, yet they are signing a lot of players (admittedly on free transfers) plus renewing Messi, while we lose Alaba and struggle to keep Coman while signing a single player. Does it look like they are really broke and we're really healthy?

For me.it is clear that the existential treat is not actually that Barça will go into bankruptcy, but rather that they just can't keep up with English clubs anymore.

The ESL had a bunch of defects (the assured positions being a clear one), but the core of the idea is good. I find it funny that you continuously point to Bayern lacking any competition whatsoever in the league, yet refuse to even consider an idea that would put Bayern in a far tougher competition.[/quote]That wasn’t a competition... I‘ve long said a kind of league system with early relegation and KO‘s later on might be a good idea... Just not ok to shower bog clubs with even more money while still wanting to milk smaller ones as well... Money needs to be distributed more fairly and quitefrankly these fuckfaces earn more than enough as is...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 5:41 am

@#12 how do you milk smaller teams exactly?
It's always the reverse! when you want to buy a player from a smaller team they milk you.
When YOU need to sell a player to a smaller team you always have to give it for free/pay a part of his wages and what's not.
Smaller teams aren't the Cow to milk. It's the bigger teams that buy players that get milked.

I don't really understand the part about not giving big clubs more money that they actually earn by attracting sponsors.
It's just that UEFA gives out 3/10 and what the bigger teams wanted was 7/10 and the other 3 shared to smaller teams.
Or did you believe that the mighty UEFA give the other 7/10 of the pie to the smaller teams? XD
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat May 29, 2021 5:53 am

That's wrong Valerio. It is always cheaper to buy a player from a small club rather than after he has moved to a top club.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 6:08 am

MUTU wrote:That's wrong Valerio. It is always cheaper to buy a player from a small club rather than after he has moved to a top club.

and you can only sell players to a top club instead of smaller ones.
But still I don't get the milking small clubs point O.o

Small clubs 95% don't partecipate to CL or EL so they don't get anything.
The SL replacing CL so doesn't touch them in anyway.
Richer clubs getting richer means more chances to pay more their players

Now the infos about the format might be upsetting somes cause it would remove their REMOTE chances to qualify for it (as if they do right now with richers teams always or almost getting there) but what else was a bad idea?
Or the Bayern fans are against the replace of tournament for romantic reasons?
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 8:09 am

Superlega - Juve, Real e Barcellona: 'La Uefa viola le decisioni delle corti di giustizia, non tolleriamo pressioni'

La Juventus ha diffuso un comunicato congiunto con Barcellona e Real Madrid per esprimere la propria posizione in merito agli ultimi aggiornamenti sulla Superlega e il rischio di una pesante sanzione da parte della Uefa.

"FC Barcelona, Juventus FC e Real Madrid CF esprimono il proprio rifiuto nei confronti dell’insistente coercizione, esercitata da UEFA nei confronti di tre delle più importanti istituzioni della storia del calcio. Questo comportamento preoccupante costituisce una palese violazione della decisione delle corti di giustizia, che hanno chiaramente ordinato la UEFA dall’astenersi da qualsiasi tipo di azione che possa penalizzare i membri fondatori della Super League mentre i procedimenti legali sono in corso.

Pertanto, l’apertura dei procedimenti disciplinari da parte dell’UEFA è incomprensibile e rappresenta un attacco diretto alle norme della legge che i, cittadini dell’Unione Europea, hanno democraticamente stabilito, e costituisce una mancanza di rispetto nei confronti delle stesse autorità delle corti di giustizia. Sin dall’inizio, la Super League è stata promossa con lo scopo di migliorare la situazione del calcio europeo, attraverso un costante dialogo con la UEFA e con l’obiettivo di incrementare l’interesse dello sport, offrendo ai fans il miglior spettacolo possibile. Questo obiettivo deve essere raggiunto in un contesto di sostenibilità e solidarietà, in particolare nella precaria situazione economica che sta attualmente colpendo tantissimi club europei.

Invece di esplorare strade per modernizzare il calcio attraverso un dialogo aperto, la UEFA pretende che si ritirino i procedimenti legali in corso che mettono in discussione il suo monopolio sul calcio europeo. Barcellona, Juventus e Real Madrid, club con oltre un secolo di storia, non accetteranno nessun tipo di coercizione o di intollerabile pressione, e rimangono fermi nella propria volontà di discutere, in modo rispettoso e attraverso il dialogo, le soluzioni urgenti di cui il calcio ha bisogno in questo momento.

O si riforma il calcio o si rischia di assistere al suo declino".

Statement from Barcelona, Juventus, Real Madrid

BARCELONA, JUVENTUS AND REAL MADRID REMAIN COMMITTED TO MODERNIZING FOOTBALL THROUGH AN OPEN DIALOGUE WITH UEFA

FC Barcelona, Juventus FC and Real Madrid CF wish to express their absolute rejection of the insistent coercion that UEFA has been maintaining towards three of the most relevant institutions in the history of football. This alarming attitude constitutes a flagrant breach of the decision of the courts of justice, which have already made a clear statement warning UEFA to refrain from taking any action that could penalise the founding clubs of the Super League while the legal proceedings are ongoing.

Therefore, the opening of disciplinary proceedings by UEFA is incomprehensible and is a direct attack against the rule of law that we, the citizens of the European Union, have democratically built up, while constituting a lack of respect toward the authority of the courts of justice themselves.

From the beginning, the Super League has been promoted with the aim of improving the situation of European football, through permanent dialogue with UEFA and with the objective to increase the interest in the sport and to offer fans the best possible show. This objective has to be achieved in a framework of sustainability and solidarity, especially in a precarious economic situation such as the one many clubs in Europe are currently experiencing.

Instead of exploring ways of modernizing football through open dialogue, UEFA expects us to withdraw the ongoing court proceedings that question their monopoly over European football. Barcelona, Juventus and Real Madrid, all of them more than a century old, will not accept any form of coercion or intolerable pressure, while they remain strong in their willingness to debate, respectfully and through dialogue, the urgent solutions that football currently needs.

Either we reform football or we will have to watch its inevitable downfall.
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sat May 29, 2021 10:31 am

Valerio wrote:
MUTU wrote:That's wrong Valerio. It is always cheaper to buy a player from a small club rather than after he has moved to a top club.

Now the infos about the format might be upsetting somes cause it would remove their REMOTE chances to qualify for it (as if they do right now with richers teams always or almost getting there) but what else was a bad idea?

Lol they can milk the small clubs, they can have an agreement to wait until contract expires and get him for free, the leverage is always with the bigger clubs. They dictate the transfer market sadly. Giving the big clubs even more money by the SL, would put even more pressure on the smaller ones by being able to pay even higher wages, thus making the player put pressure on the small club also for wanting to go.
Ottomeister87
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Sat May 29, 2021 12:05 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
Valerio wrote:

Lol they can milk the small clubs, they can have an agreement to wait until contract expires and get him for free, the leverage is always with the bigger clubs. They dictate the transfer market sadly. Giving the big clubs even more money by the SL, would put even more pressure on the smaller ones by being able to pay even higher wages, thus making the player put pressure on the small club also for wanting to go.

yeah we're really seeing how it works right? the opposite of what you're writing is happening.
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:34 pm

Valerio wrote:@#12 how do you milk smaller teams exactly?
It's always the reverse! when you want to buy a player from a smaller team they milk you.
When YOU need to sell a player to a smaller team you always have to give it for free/pay a part of his wages and what's not.
Smaller teams aren't the Cow to milk. It's the bigger teams that buy players that get milked.

I don't really understand the part about not giving big clubs more money that they actually earn by attracting sponsors.
It's just that UEFA gives out 3/10 and what the bigger teams wanted was 7/10 and the other 3 shared to smaller teams.
Or did you believe that the mighty UEFA give the other 7/10 of the pie to the smaller teams? XD
1.) you‘re exaggeration is WAY out of line...

2.) any idea why and how "big teams" attract sponsors?

Big clubs keep small clubs small by buying all their best players with money that they perpetually demand more of...

And Juve even failed at that and let Inter win that joke of a league
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:36 pm

Valerio wrote:

Why exactly do "small clubs" not participate in the CL?
You’re really onto something, keep at it, you almost got it, I believe in you!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat May 29, 2021 1:38 pm

Valerio wrote:
Superlega - Juve, Real e Barcellona: 'La Uefa viola le decisioni delle corti di giustizia, non tolleriamo pressioni'

La Juventus ha diffuso un comunicato congiunto con Barcellona e Real Madrid per esprimere la propria posizione in merito agli ultimi aggiornamenti sulla Superlega e il rischio di una pesante sanzione da parte della Uefa.

"FC Barcelona, Juventus FC e Real Madrid CF esprimono il proprio rifiuto nei confronti dell’insistente coercizione, esercitata da UEFA nei confronti di tre delle più importanti istituzioni della storia del calcio. Questo comportamento preoccupante costituisce una palese violazione della decisione delle corti di giustizia, che hanno chiaramente ordinato la UEFA dall’astenersi da qualsiasi tipo di azione che possa penalizzare i membri fondatori della Super League mentre i procedimenti legali sono in corso.

Pertanto, l’apertura dei procedimenti disciplinari da parte dell’UEFA è incomprensibile e rappresenta un attacco diretto alle norme della legge che i, cittadini dell’Unione Europea, hanno democraticamente stabilito, e costituisce una mancanza di rispetto nei confronti delle stesse autorità delle corti di giustizia. Sin dall’inizio, la Super League è stata promossa con lo scopo di migliorare la situazione del calcio europeo, attraverso un costante dialogo con la UEFA e con l’obiettivo di incrementare l’interesse dello sport, offrendo ai fans il miglior spettacolo possibile. Questo obiettivo deve essere raggiunto in un contesto di sostenibilità e solidarietà, in particolare nella precaria situazione economica che sta attualmente colpendo tantissimi club europei.

Invece di esplorare strade per modernizzare il calcio attraverso un dialogo aperto, la UEFA pretende che si ritirino i procedimenti legali in corso che mettono in discussione il suo monopolio sul calcio europeo. Barcellona, Juventus e Real Madrid, club con oltre un secolo di storia, non accetteranno nessun tipo di coercizione o di intollerabile pressione, e rimangono fermi nella propria volontà di discutere, in modo rispettoso e attraverso il dialogo, le soluzioni urgenti di cui il calcio ha bisogno in questo momento.

O si riforma il calcio o si rischia di assistere al suo declino".

Statement from Barcelona, Juventus, Real Madrid

BARCELONA, JUVENTUS AND REAL MADRID REMAIN COMMITTED TO MODERNIZING FOOTBALL THROUGH AN OPEN DIALOGUE WITH UEFA

FC Barcelona, Juventus FC and Real Madrid CF wish to express their absolute rejection of the insistent coercion that UEFA has been maintaining towards three of the most relevant institutions in the history of football. This alarming attitude constitutes a flagrant breach of the decision of the courts of justice, which have already made a clear statement warning UEFA to refrain from taking any action that could penalise the founding clubs of the Super League while the legal proceedings are ongoing.

Therefore, the opening of disciplinary proceedings by UEFA is incomprehensible and is a direct attack against the rule of law that we, the citizens of the European Union, have democratically built up, while constituting a lack of respect toward the authority of the courts of justice themselves.

From the beginning, the Super League has been promoted with the aim of improving the situation of European football, through permanent dialogue with UEFA and with the objective to increase the interest in the sport and to offer fans the best possible show. This objective has to be achieved in a framework of sustainability and solidarity, especially in a precarious economic situation such as the one many clubs in Europe are currently experiencing.

Instead of exploring ways of modernizing football through open dialogue, UEFA expects us to withdraw the ongoing court proceedings that question their monopoly over European football. Barcelona, Juventus and Real Madrid, all of them more than a century old, will not accept any form of coercion or intolerable pressure, while they remain strong in their willingness to debate, respectfully and through dialogue, the urgent solutions that football currently needs.

Either we reform football or we will have to watch its inevitable downfall.
Great, fall down assholes, I bet all my money this sport will never fall...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe