You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:57 am

Domestic league teams reduced to max 18 best 16.
I totally agree with this and i have been saying it for ages... but I am sure that the Eng will oppose to it
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Fri May 28, 2021 9:00 am

ramsej84 wrote:Domestic league teams reduced to max 18 best 16.
I totally agree with this and i have been saying it for ages... but I am sure that the Eng will oppose to it

English are ok because they get 4times any other league but they can't dictate what every other part of Europe needs or must do.
Valerio
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Valerio » Fri May 28, 2021 9:17 am

Also it doesn't help that UEFA and Fifa are adding even more games during the season.
Useless competitions that nobody cares about and are just a bother for players that already have to play 60games/year.

Europe/leagues need to introduce salary cap and wages cap like NBA.
Max single wages cap and team salary cap also a min % cap

Like you need to spend at least 30% of your revenues in salary/wages
Team wages cap fixed at 55% of your revenue
Individual salary cap based on position (keeper,defender,midfielder and striker)

Then we need to work on intermediaries like agents which dry money out of football (Hi Raiola? Hi Mendes?)
We need to ban anything that take money out of football and doesn't go to players.
We need a Uefa that is fair and check everyone and doesn't have friends which are let off (Hi city and psg?) and some that are too unimportant and so punished (like western teams and turkish ones for example)

I know some don't like it but it's blatant that the difference in revenues makes league boring.
See in Serie A as Agnelli says in the past 100years Juventus,Inter and Milan won 72 championships.
In the past 21years only Roma won outside of Juventus,Inter and Milan.

So a league based on the money of your revenue rather than meritocracy is actually much better for teams competing in it.
If everyone can spend a similiar ammount of money and buy stronger players teams will be more lvled rather than one season wonders which always lose their best players cause they're bought from the richer teams.

Football need to change then we can discuss how. Thing is they never came out with the official format for the super league just few bits and nothing written.

That's why it makes me laugh UEFA and their threats based on nothing.
It's like punishing someone for unioning. They'll get beaten so much if they punish Juventus,Real and Barca over it.
Any tribunal will doom UEFA
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Fri May 28, 2021 9:41 am

Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.
You think so? If so it is all thanks Lotito il matto

@Valerio
Anyways your management made you lose your reputation...

Also the way they rushed by appointing Pirlo .... and Pirlo was a pirla to accept the promotion....

Now narrative is that Juventus,Real and Barca are the bad guys as if the other 9 were there by mistake.
Someone pissed their pants and ran away begging for pardon some decided to not bow.

We'll see what the tribunals will say.

And there is a reason for this super league thing.
Which is those putting money in the system aka the big clubs are in dire economically!
and YEAH we know Bayern is super fantastically ok with finances! but unless you're City or PSG owned by arab countries everyone is ins crisis.
See Inter?
They went like amateurs and things flopped for now but it will come back.
Cause that bullshit new Champions league with more games and a bit more money but shared among more teams is the exact opposite of what the big boys wanted.

Wanted to solve things a bit? equate CL and EL economically so that it isn't a debacle to not qualify for CL.

Predictable future?
New Super League along with domestic league.
It won't prolly be a nba style with invited and wild cards but a bit more mixed with fake meritocracy

But we can't ignore there is a need for huge changes in football.
Oh please... Did they offer you a job?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Fri May 28, 2021 10:58 am

Oh please... Did they offer you a job? [/quote]
nah it's just that we italians are in deep shit right now.
So the Super League was our life vest.
It's easy to see.
Inter owner can't pay shit.
They have over 650m debts and in the past 2-3years asked money to Goldman Sachs and now Oakleaf 275m at 8-9% rates with Inter shares as guarantee.
Milan always in red for at least 120m/year
Juventus as well thanks to Covid and Ronaldo
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 28, 2021 11:04 am

But at least you won the EUrosong :lol:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Fri May 28, 2021 11:14 am

ramsej84 wrote:But at least you won the EUrosong :lol:

like I care :D
With a shitty song imo.
this one was much better :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4zO_1Z_1S8
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 28, 2021 11:51 am

Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:But at least you won the EUrosong

With a shitty song imo.
You always have nice songs... I love Italian music
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri May 28, 2021 3:21 pm

Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.

@Valerio

Also the way they rushed by appointing Pirlo .... and Pirlo was a pirla to accept the promotion....

Now narrative is that Juventus,Real and Barca are the bad guys as if the other 9 were there by mistake.
Someone pissed their pants and ran away begging for pardon some decided to not bow.

Which is those putting money in the system aka the big clubs are in dire economically!
and YEAH we know Bayern is super fantastically ok with finances! but unless you're City or PSG owned by arab countries everyone is ins crisis.
See Inter?
Cause that bullshit new Champions league with more games and a bit more money but shared among more teams is the exact opposite of what the big boys wanted.

Wanted to solve things a bit? equate CL and EL economically so that it isn't a debacle to not qualify for CL.

Predictable future?
It won't prolly be a nba style with invited and wild cards but a bit more mixed with fake meritocracy

I hope they do take it to courts and strike down UEFA. It's disgusting the way UEFA, the league associations and even politicians all ganged up against free association. It's also shortsighted. If things don't change, Shitty, Chelshit and Manure are going to eat everybody else.

Adding more small clubs to the CL and dividing the money amongst more teams is exactly the opposite of the reforms that need to take place.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:21 pm

Valerio wrote:Oh please... Did they offer you a job?

nah it's just that we italians are in deep shit right now.
So the Super League was our life vest.
It's easy to see.
Inter owner can't pay shit.
They have over 650m debts and in the past 2-3years asked money to Goldman Sachs and now Oakleaf 275m at 8-9% rates with Inter shares as guarantee.
Milan always in red for at least 120m/year
Juventus as well thanks to Covid and Ronaldo[/quote]Doesn’t mean others have to correct these mistakes...

If individuals can‘t pay their bills, no one blames the people they owe it to, do they?
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:But at least you won the EUrosong

With a shitty song imo.
You always have nice songs... I love Italian music
You liked THAT shitshow?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Ottomeister87"]Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.

@Valerio

See Inter?

Predictable future?

I hope they do take it to courts and strike down UEFA. It's disgusting the way UEFA, the league associations and even politicians all ganged up against free association. It's also shortsighted. If things don't change, Shitty, Chelshit and Manure are going to eat everybody else.

Adding more small clubs to the CL and dividing the money amongst more teams is exactly the opposite of the reforms that need to take place.[/quote]Well, if it were to happen, have fun watching that shit... You conveniently ignore that the people responsible for most of the money influx didn’t want it...!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri May 28, 2021 4:39 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Valerio wrote:[quote="ramsej84"][quote="Ottomeister87"]Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.

@Valerio

See Inter?

Predictable future?

Adding more small clubs to the CL and dividing the money amongst more teams is exactly the opposite of the reforms that need to take place.[/quote]Well, if it were to happen, have fun watching that shit... You conveniently ignore that the people responsible for most of the money influx didn’t want it...![/quote]It's actually the Germans and the English that didn't want it. The English because they actually don't need it, and the Germans cause their too stuck on a collectivist mindset. The Spanish and Italian are fine with it.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri May 28, 2021 5:12 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:[quote="Valerio"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="Ottomeister87"]Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.

@Valerio

See Inter?

Predictable future?

Adding more small clubs to the CL and dividing the money amongst more teams is exactly the opposite of the reforms that need to take place.[/quote]Well, if it were to happen, have fun watching that shit... You conveniently ignore that the people responsible for most of the money influx didn’t want it...![/quote]It's actually the Germans and the English that didn't want it. The English because they actually don't need it, and the Germans cause their too stuck on a collectivist mindset. The Spanish and Italian are fine with it.[/quote]Yeah it’s also the Germans that regularly pull the Italians and the Spanish out of deep financial shit cause they can‘t handle money... And yeah, if I can make someone else pay for my shit, of course I‘m fine with it...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri May 28, 2021 5:36 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="PunkCapitalist"][quote="Valerio"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="Ottomeister87"]Honestly, best decision Inzaghi could have made here, Lazio is a sinking ship.

@Valerio

See Inter?

Wanted to solve things a bit? equate CL and EL economically so that it isn't a debacle to not qualify for CL. Aww

Predictable future?

Adding more small clubs to the CL and dividing the money amongst more teams is exactly the opposite of the reforms that need to take place.[/quote]Well, if it were to happen, have fun watching that shit... You conveniently ignore that the people responsible for most of the money influx didn’t want it...![/quote]It's actually the Germans and the English that didn't want it. The English because they actually don't need it, and the Germans cause their too stuck on a collectivist mindset. The Spanish and Italian are fine with it.[/quote]Yeah it’s also the Germans that regularly pull the Italians and the Spanish out of deep financial shit cause they can‘t handle money... And yeah, if I can make someone else pay for my shit, of course I‘m fine with it... [/quote]I actually agree with that, but it's Germany's fault after all. You wanna play mama bear to the PIGS, then there you go... You should have told the Greeks "FU, I'm not gonna keep subsidizing you anymore. If you wanna leave the Euro go ahead and die" back in 2012. You should cry about that with your politicians, not with Real Madrid or the European Superleague.

OTOH, I'm honestly quite skeptic about this whole narrative that Spanish and Italian clubs are broke. If you compare Barcelona and Bayern's behavior in the market, it seems it's us that are the broke ones. We have been hearing warnings for YEARS about the supposedly unsustainable nature of the transfer market and wage inflation, but I don't see any casualties so far...

Inter is a special case because they were actually bought by financial investors who look at the matter from a pure profit perspective.

The real treat is not absolute (bankruptcy or whatnot), it's relative (not being able to keep up with England).
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe