You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:27 pm

What a match by Lazio...
Demolished Milan... who are on a slump... (hahhha)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50463
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33323 times
Been thanked: 7253 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:38 pm

Vlahovic (Fiorentina) is valued at
€50 million !!!!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50463
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33323 times
Been thanked: 7253 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:12 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Vlahovic (Fiorentina) is valued at
€50 million !!!!!
If you don’t get an invitation to SuperLeague you need to find another way to rip off other clubs - in a less subtle way...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26397
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1326 times
Been thanked: 5937 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:16 pm

On a different note...

Who will stay out from ucl?

Lazio are back in it....

Most transfers depend on this outcome...

Donnaruma is out of contract, Juve want him but it depends whether Milan makes it to the UCL or not and also if they make it themselves
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50463
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33323 times
Been thanked: 7253 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:31 pm

Still hope Milan make it and Juve don‘t... Hate em both very much but I want maximum punishment for the SuperLeague assholes and while Milan were also in it, they have an even more mediocre team and are already in bigger shit than Juve - let’s even them out
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26397
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1326 times
Been thanked: 5937 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:15 pm

#12 wrote:Still hope Milan make it and Juve don‘t... Hate em both very much but I want maximum punishment for the SuperLeague assholes and while Milan were also in it, they have an even more mediocre team and are already in bigger shit than Juve - let’s even them out


There is a direct clash...
if I were the milan coach I would not play Donnaruma though....

It will be a repeat of what happened in 2018 between Lazio and Inter ; when De Vrij was already sold to Inter from Lazio and during the decisive match against inter he made a big mistake or an own goal , thus helping his new employees
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50463
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33323 times
Been thanked: 7253 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:00 pm

ramsej84 wrote:On a different note...

Who will stay out from ucl?

Lazio are back in it....

Most transfers depend on this outcome...

Donnaruma is out of contract, Juve want him but it depends whether Milan makes it to the UCL or not and also if they make it themselves


How is Lazio back in it? They are 5 points behind that CL spot?
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:03 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:On a different note...

Who will stay out from ucl?

Lazio are back in it....

Most transfers depend on this outcome...

Donnaruma is out of contract, Juve want him but it depends whether Milan makes it to the UCL or not and also if they make it themselves


How is Lazio back in it? They are 5 points behind that CL spot?
With a game in hand
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50463
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33323 times
Been thanked: 7253 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Still hope Milan make it and Juve don‘t... Hate em both very much but I want maximum punishment for the SuperLeague assholes and while Milan were also in it, they have an even more mediocre team and are already in bigger shit than Juve - let’s even them out


There is a direct clash...
if I were the milan coach I would not play Donnaruma though....

It will be a repeat of what happened in 2018 between Lazio and Inter ; when De Vrij was already sold to Inter from Lazio and during the decisive match against inter he made a big mistake or an own goal , thus helping his new employees
Well, knowing you, you probably claim it was on purpose

I agree though, but in a different way: it‘s in their head! Remember Matthäus and his penalty?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26397
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1326 times
Been thanked: 5937 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:On a different note...

Who will stay out from ucl?

Lazio are back in it....

Most transfers depend on this outcome...

Donnaruma is out of contract, Juve want him but it depends whether Milan makes it to the UCL or not and also if they make it themselves


How is Lazio back in it? They are 5 points behind that CL spot?
With a game in hand



Oooh like that, i misread that completely
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:05 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Still hope Milan make it and Juve don‘t... Hate em both very much but I want maximum punishment for the SuperLeague assholes and while Milan were also in it, they have an even more mediocre team and are already in bigger shit than Juve - let’s even them out


There is a direct clash...
if I were the milan coach I would not play Donnaruma though....

It will be a repeat of what happened in 2018 between Lazio and Inter ; when De Vrij was already sold to Inter from Lazio and during the decisive match against inter he made a big mistake or an own goal , thus helping his new employees
Well, knowing you, you probably claim it was on purpose

I agree though, but in a different way: it‘s in their head! Remember Matthäus and his penalty?
No...
Unfortunately I started to follow bayern week in week out in 2006
Before that I was at the mercy of our nat tv station & the italian tv and also praying to face either Italian teams or English ones so they air the game...
So it was only highlights for me or newspaper (I used to keep cuttings) teletext (that is how I got to know that we won the Title in 2000 [goals average on B04] I remember I was coming from an exam and stopped to visit grandma and checked on her tele... and I saw us top of the table on level pts... oh what a surprise it was...

Re De Vrij... maybe yes maybe not...
But we should agree that it was a mistake to deploy him
Last edited by ramsej84 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50463
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 33323 times
Been thanked: 7253 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Ottomeister87 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:10 pm

Ooh the Matthaus thing was that he was going to transfer to Bayern from BMG, so he missed in the cup final for BMG VS Bayern, his penalty.. Got shitfaced forever for it by the BMG fans.
Ottomeister87
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:25 am
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:10 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"]Still hope Milan make it and Juve don‘t... Hate em both very much but I want maximum punishment for the SuperLeague assholes and while Milan were also in it, they have an even more mediocre team and are already in bigger shit than Juve - let’s even them out


There is a direct clash...
if I were the milan coach I would not play Donnaruma though....

It will be a repeat of what happened in 2018 between Lazio and Inter ; when De Vrij was already sold to Inter from Lazio and during the decisive match against inter he made a big mistake or an own goal , thus helping his new employees
Well, knowing you, you probably claim it was on purpose

I agree though, but in a different way: it‘s in their head! Remember Matthäus and his penalty?
No...
Unfortunately I started to follow bayern week in week out in 2006

Re De Vrij... maybe yes maybe not...
But we should agree that it was a mistake to deploy him[/quote]Well, hindsight is 20/20
But probably yes...

Re Matthäus: when he transfered from Gladbach to us he missed the decisive penalty in the cup shootout
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26397
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1326 times
Been thanked: 5937 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:10 pm

Ottomeister87 wrote:Ooh the Matthaus thing was that he was going to transfer to Bayern from BMG, so he missed in the cup final for BMG VS Bayern, his penalty.. Got shitfaced forever for it by the BMG fans.
I was too slow
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26397
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1326 times
Been thanked: 5937 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:55 am

Dante did the same :dante:
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12811
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 4197 times
Been thanked: 4167 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest