You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:27 pm

Valerio wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Valerio wrote:it's very likely that Seria A won't end will stop/postponed

Gotta see how will they deal for next year CL/EL and those dropping in Serie B or if they'll freeze Serie A or what

Probably it’ll just be erased as if it never started I guess. Unfair on everyone involved.

you gotta choose teams for UEFA competitions at least....
And those teams in Serie B which deserved promotions? what?
It's likely for the league to not have a winner but some things gotta go on

I hope so because it is unfair for teams like Lazio especially and like you said the ones in Serie B. It’s very complicated...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:08 am

Lukas wrote:I don’t get scared easily, pretty easy going kinda guy, but this is scaring the shit out of me. In the uk we’re a bit behind in the development but these measures are coming to all countries eventually. The virus is scary enough but all the stuff around it like locking down towns and basically putting life on hold indefinitely is terrifying

You mean repercussions or the sickness?
I'm still kinda relaxed about the sickness itself, thing is this virus is highly contagious... I still think safety measures are to prevent possible mutations as are common with flu-like viruses as well as protection of risk groups (children, elserly...)
Seeing as I am basically at the source of a pandemia I also have to believe that tho...
Children are scared and it’s kinda tough to convince them to not be...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby r10 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:41 am

Valerio wrote:At the end of the year it would mean a 40-50m loss income and we're already in deep red...
Serie A has 950m TV rights contract...
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Valerio » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 am

r10 wrote:
Valerio wrote:At the end of the year it would mean a 40-50m loss income and we're already in deep red...
Serie A has 950m TV rights contract...

meaning?? adding loss of tv money as well to money loss from not having fans at stadiums?
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:50 am

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:I don’t get scared easily, pretty easy going kinda guy, but this is scaring the shit out of me. In the uk we’re a bit behind in the development but these measures are coming to all countries eventually. The virus is scary enough but all the stuff around it like locking down towns and basically putting life on hold indefinitely is terrifying

I'm still kinda relaxed about the sickness itself, thing is this virus is highly contagious... I still think safety measures are to prevent possible mutations as are common with flu-like viruses as well as protection of risk groups (children, elserly...)
Seeing as I am basically at the source of a pandemia I also have to believe that tho...

The two things I’m most worried about are my parents and grandparents if they get sick, and the social and economic impacts it is going to cause for all of us.

Also I’m trying not to be flippant and selfish here but I am a person who likes being out and about and being social. If suddenly I can’t do that and have to stay home I don’t know how I will cope but I do appreciate there are bigger things at stake
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:52 am

Imagine the Premier League gets cancelled and Liverpool end up not winning the league
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:02 am

MUTU wrote:Imagine the Premier League gets cancelled and Liverpool end up not winning the league

And Leeds end up not getting promoted. Every cloud... :lol:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:07 am

Valerio wrote:

well the other countries simply didn't take measures... they're starting now.
The difference between Italy vs Germany,France,Uk and so on is that Italy made over 12000 tests on people.
Now that the rest of Europe is doing as well hundred of cases are popping as well....
https://twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/status/1235939429350424576?s=19
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:23 pm

Lukas wrote:
#12 wrote:

The two things I’m most worried about are my parents and grandparents if they get sick, and the social and economic impacts it is going to cause for all of us.

Also I’m trying not to be flippant and selfish here but I am a person who likes being out and about and being social. If suddenly I can’t do that and have to stay home I don’t know how I will cope but I do appreciate there are bigger things at stake

Well, two weeks is not too long... Social detox
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:25 pm

Sources in Malta say Juve are trying to relocate their game vs Lyon to Malta to avoid playing behind closed doors.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Sources in Malta say Juve are trying to relocate their game vs Lyon to Malta to avoid playing behind closed doors.
Yeah, bring the infected and contagious people to Malta
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:43 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Sources in Malta say Juve are trying to relocate their game vs Lyon to Malta to avoid playing behind closed doors.
My previous post (maybe Valerio can elaborate). Italy are alleging that the first case in Europe came from Bavaria.
The Germans knew and kept their silence.
If that is true shame on them.

@FCBayernMunchen
Really ???- played before Maltese fans??? As Italians won't be let in...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@FCBayernMunchen

According to Replay, which tends to be reliable. They would need approval from UEFA first though before the MFA chooses to accept or not.

Is Turin part of the lockdown? If not, then Malta should refuse as the risk of getting infected fans travelling is too big. Other than that Juve will surely still have a home advantage if played in front of Maltese fans, and they know that.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:@FCBayernMunchen

According to Replay, which tends to be reliable. They would need approval from UEFA first though before the MFA chooses to accept or not.

Is Turin part of the lockdown? If not, then Malta should refuse as the risk of getting infected fans travelling is too big. Other than that Juve will surely still have a home advantage if played in front of Maltese fans, and they know that.
Yes just saw it on replay.
Piemonte is at the epicentre.
I am watching on rai2
Veneto Emilia Rom , Lombardia Piemonte are all in a kind of lockdown
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
My previous post (maybe Valerio can elaborate). Italy are alleging that the first case in Europe came from Bavaria.
The Germans knew and kept their silence.
If that is true shame on them.

@FCBayernMunchen
Sure
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe