You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Who said what?- the italian or the irish?
To say something like that one has to be either drunk or on drugs, especially on tv...

It was Luciano Passirani and he was fired live on air
https://www.mediagol.it/video/video-tel ... n-diretta/
Jahasra had he used "chocolate" or an "apple" or a drink nothing would have happened

Well, yeah. Some people lose their jobs over a mistake. At least he wasn't a surgeon...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:47 pm

Shona Zammit becomes first Maltese in Italy's Serie A
Midfielder signs deal with Serie A Femminile club Pink Bari [source]

Zammit's deal with Bari is the second major success for Maltese football this summer. In August, defender Nicole Sciberras, 18, signed a one-year deal with Juventus Women Primavera - the Italian champions' youth team.

She is the third Maltese women player to have joined an Italian club this season, as besides Zammit and Sciberras, there will be also Malta international Martina Borg who joined Serie C side Sassari Torres this summer, plying her trade in Italy.

=D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Ribery . Ribery

Great assist by Chiesa
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:57 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Atalanta fought back to score two goals...(not to mention that VAR had previously annulled a goal for them)
Most probably Montella will be shown the door very soon...
Zero wins for them
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 pm

The serie A is becoming great again... imo better than the Hyped league of England.

On a side note Lukaku is showing what an imp player he is... in this form bvb have no chance when they face inter.
Plus he is showing that he is a very good man, (a value rarely seen in this sport)

&

Atalanta fans were accused of racist chants for some boos directed for Dalbert... how can they do so since they have Zapata?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The serie A is becoming great again... imo better than the Hyped league of England.

On a side note Lukaku is showing what an imp player he is... in this form bvb have no chance when they face inter.
Plus he is showing that he is a very good man, (a value rarely seen in this sport)

&

Atalanta fans were accused of racist chants for some boos directed for Dalbert... how can they do so since they have Zapata?

Do you see Chelsea losing 4-0 to Dinamo Zagreb and Tottenham drawing 1-1 at home to Slavia Praha while winning all domestic matches? How can anyone seriously claim what you just said? I will come out and say that this is the weakest Serie A of my lifetime.

On Saturday I watched the Milan derby and both teams looked inferior to any Bundesliga club. The quality was atrocious, and I'm being generous.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:58 pm

The Serie A has increased its interior competition. Quality wise many teams are worse than recent years, and I think that includes Juve.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The Serie A has increased its interior competition. Quality wise many teams are worse than recent years, and I think that includes Juve.

Gaussian distribution dictates that if the quality were to drop throughout by, say, 20%, the teams would be closer to each other quality wise. It's only logical that competition is improved.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:39 pm

Care to elaborate? If all teams were to lose the same amount of quality (obviously this is hypothetical because you can’t put precise numbers on footballing quality) why would the competition increase? Very interested.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:52 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Care to elaborate? If all teams were to lose the same amount of quality (obviously this is hypothetical because you can’t put precise numbers on footballing quality) why would the competition increase? Very interested.

Let me simplify it even more than Gaussian actually. Imagine you had a quality unit which we will call Q. Imagine the 20th best team has 10Q, 19th best team has 20Q, 18th best team has 30Q... Up until the best team with 200Q.

Now imagine something happens and the Q was to halve for all teams. This means that the best team is now on 100Q and the 2nd best team is now only 5Q behind it at 95Q, which means that the difference between teams is now 5Q instead of 10Q, so competition has increased.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:09 pm

I may have used the wrong wording.
It is becoming the most interesting league
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Care to elaborate? If all teams were to lose the same amount of quality (obviously this is hypothetical because you can’t put precise numbers on footballing quality) why would the competition increase? Very interested.

Let me simplify it even more than Gaussian actually. Imagine you had a quality unit which we will call Q. Imagine the 20th best team has 10Q, 19th best team has 20Q, 18th best team has 30Q... Up until the best team with 200Q.

Now imagine something happens and the Q was to halve for all teams. This means that the best team is now on 100Q and the 2nd best team is now only 5Q behind it at 95Q, which means that the difference between teams is now 5Q instead of 10Q, so competition has increased.

Thanks. Makes a lot of sense.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:48 am

inter v milan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:31 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:The serie A is becoming great again... imo better than the Hyped league of England.

&

Do you see Chelsea losing 4-0 to Dinamo Zagreb and Tottenham drawing 1-1 at home to Slavia Praha while winning all domestic matches? How can anyone seriously claim what you just said? I will come out and say that this is the weakest Serie A of my lifetime.

On Saturday I watched the Milan derby and both teams looked inferior to any Bundesliga club. The quality was atrocious, and I'm being generous.

Problem with Serie A is defending with too much players which kill the show.
You'll rarely or never see wingers making a good run unlike other leagues.
They'll always have to face a full positioned defense.
Which makes it boring.
Having 6-7-8 players defending will kill chances for fast plays and shoots.
So it's a fucking boring game of passing from one side to another and then making 80% pointless crosses in the penalty area.
I mean what's the point of keeping the ball and making useless passes if it's not to shoot toward the net?
Boring but that's a mentality problem. Coaches are formed in the italian school Coverciano are all the same.
First focus defense and then see what happens it will never change!

And imagine how it was back then when a win's worth 2points a draw 1point :D
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe