You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:06 am

Fénix wrote:It's not a shitty match but very entertaining with 5 goals and 6 minutes extra-time. :lol:

But it's still far from its shine, at least when I see names on the pitch. I just can't fully get use to Serie A anymore since in Germany, Spain and England play faster football. :) Only when I watch Juventus it looks very interesting and sometimes Napoli.

when you watch JUVENTUS??? are you sure? where? cause we play shitty and slow tempo football O_O
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Valerio wrote:when you watch JUVENTUS??? are you sure? where? cause we play shitty and slow tempo football O_O

Okay, okay, when I have watched Juventus and Napoli for the last 8 years. :lol: Don't destroy me once again and tell me what Juventus played under Conte in Italian competitions was also bad. :) :wink:

The only thing now you are doing great is that you are dominating your own football, getting more and more rich, players are getting better and better and the time will come when you are going to be able to say that you have a great coach and playing great football, too. It really takes time, just as now it takes time for Bayern to return to 2009-2014 modus operandi in every single aspect.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FcBayernX » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:13 pm

Fénix wrote:
Valerio wrote:when you watch JUVENTUS??? are you sure? where? cause we play shitty and slow tempo football O_O

Okay, okay, when I have watched Juventus and Napoli for the last 8 years. Don't destroy me once again and tell me what Juventus played under Conte in Italian competitions was also bad. :) :wink:

The only thing now you are doing great is that you are dominating your own football, getting more and more rich, players are getting better and better and the time will come when you are going to be able to say that you have a great coach and playing great football, too. It really takes time, just as now it takes time for Bayern to return to 2009-2014 modus operandi in every single aspect.
I totally agree with your words.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
FcBayernX
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby r10 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:26 am

Fénix wrote:very entertaining with 5 goals and 6 minutes extra-time
Actually my brain splited last Sunday with Bayern-Mainz and Napoli-Udinese starting at the same time 18:30 (I tried to watch both at a time, difficult if you support two teams and more players #-o) then Milan-Inter later on 20:30, with 17 (seventeen!!) goals altogether =D>
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:03 am

Kean was subjected to insults...
however I am reading that he provoked the home team ultra... by celebrating under their nose !!!!
He needs to grow up if he does not want to end up like Balotelli ... in the trash.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:27 am

ramsej84 wrote:however I am reading that he provoked the home team ultra... by celebrating under their nose !!!!

Then just insult him like you would anyone else! Swear at him or some shit! Why the fuck do they have to involve race?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:47 am

shpati_L1 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:however I am reading that he provoked the home team ultra... by celebrating under their nose !!!!

Then just insult him like you would anyone else! Swear at him or some shit! Why the **** do they have to involve race?

I can't explain this...

and people are so selective,,, for instance... afaik Mbappe never got such a treatment...

and why is boo associated to a racist chant?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:51 am

ramsej84 wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:

Then just insult him like you would anyone else! Swear at him or some shit! Why the **** do they have to involve race?

I can't explain this...

and people are so selective,,, for instance... afaik Mbappe never got such a treatment...

and why is boo associated to a racist chant?

I think it was monkey noises.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:13 am

Well ramsej84, if you're asking about why boos aren't necessarily racist, I would just like to note that you would never imagine making that Balotelli remark if Kean weren't black. So...racial bias is subconscious. It's about recognising and accepting that, not about being defensive.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:31 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Well ramsej84, if you're asking about why boos aren't necessarily racist, I would just like to note that you would never imagine making that Balotelli remark if Kean weren't black. So...racial bias is subconscious. It's about recognising and accepting that, not about being defensive.

I believe that people insult with the most sensitive things or which they believe they are ... for instance I was called a ghost, strawberry (cause I had freckles and was a bit reddish) :lol:
You get names if you are ; short, tall, thin, fat, red haired, baby faced, full beard, etc....

and take our players for instance ... no one has ever insulted Alaba, Boateng, Renato afaik .... why? cause they have been always exemplary on the field of play.
People tend to pick up with the bad boys... Zlata, Penaldo, back in the days Kahn , Effenberg etc
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:31 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:Well ramsej84, if you're asking about why boos aren't necessarily racist, I would just like to note that you would never imagine making that Balotelli remark if Kean weren't black. So...racial bias is subconscious. It's about recognising and accepting that, not about being defensive.

I believe that people insult with the most sensitive things or which they believe they are ... for instance I was called a ghost, strawberry (cause I had freckles and was a bit reddish) :lol:
You get names if you are ; short, tall, thin, fat, red haired, baby faced, full beard, etc....

and take our players for instance ... no one has ever insulted Alaba, Boateng, Renato afaik .... why? cause they have been always exemplary on the field of play.
People tend to pick up with the bad boys... Zlata, Penaldo, back in the days Kahn , Effenberg etc
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:36 pm

Apparently he was a target before the goal... [-X
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:22 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:

not relating to this case I dunno what they screamed or did.
But you get racials calls when you insult a black player regardless.
I remember when FIGC dealt us a game ban cause people we're chanting "if you jump Balotelli dies"
Do you read anything racist in that? still ban for racism.

Then people began to boo him since they coudn't insult him.
Ban for racism

What can you do to insult a dork for being a dork without getting punished for racism?
Just to know cause it seems anything is racist if it's made against a black player
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Valerio » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:27 pm

Then just insult him like you would anyone else! Swear at him or some shit! Why the **** do they have to involve race?[/quote]

I can't explain this...

and why is boo associated to a racist chant?[/quote]
I think it was monkey noises.[/quote]
No dude they don't punish racist abuse they wanna punish whatever intention someone might have.

They punished those miming monkey shouts like "hough hough hough"

Then what about yesterday game Wolves-United? Young expelled and while leaving the field Wolves fans were booing him! Racism?

Double and stupid standards.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FcBayernX » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:47 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzfsJyop7_ ... ubtu7c1ydd

I thought this video was just too cute.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
FcBayernX
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership