You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Fénix wrote:That's okay if Milan and Inter are going to part their way finally and each club get its own stadium.

But sharing once again a new one, no chance. That belongs to history.

They will share cause it will be cheaper to build for Milan and for Inter.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby r10 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:27 am

Valerio wrote:I would've subbed out Callejon
I would've subbed out Malcuit. Nevertheless he did it after first half.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:25 pm

Piatek is scoring again. I'm starting to like this guy a lot.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:25 pm

And Juve are now 18 pts clear...

They should have at least done like us...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:09 pm

Haha, il dottore Carlo Ancefloppi! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

24 fúqking years of coaching career - 4 domestic titles won with clubs such as Parma, Juventus, Milan, Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid, Bayern and Napoli. Damn championship expert! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

It would be so wonderful to AC Milan finishing 2nd behind Juventus even though it's too ambitious and exaggerating to expect such an achievement.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:11 pm

Super gaol by Immobile...

And I jinxed Chiesa... he had to go out injured
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:32 pm

Tonight il Derby della Madonnina. AC Milan vs Inter Milan.

I can't recall when was the last I watched the match between them. I guess 9-10 years ago. :lol:

But tonight is the real deal and I'm looking forward not to miss this one. Milan are looking great this season for the first time after 7-8 years of their total mess, Piatek has become my favorite striker these days who's forcing me to pay even more attention than just watching match highlights. :)

Inter as always look terrible and like some walking circus in Serie A, but in the capital derby everything becomes irrelevant and completely different even if it lasts for one night only. :wink:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Valerio » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:49 pm

Fénix wrote:Tonight il Derby della Madonnina. AC Milan vs Inter Milan.

I can't recall when was the last I watched the match between them. I guess 9-10 years ago. :lol:

But tonight is the real deal and I'm looking forward not to miss this one. Milan are looking great this season for the first time after 7-8 years of their total mess, Piatek has become my favorite striker these days who's forcing me to pay even more attention than just watching match highlights. :)

Inter as always look terrible and like some walking circus in Serie A, but in the capital derby everything becomes irrelevant and completely different even if it lasts for one night only. :wink:

ahah gonna be a shitty game since neither team wanna lose and will play to not lose rather than winning.
It's italian football with 2 italian managers.
I would bet on a 0-0 draw.

Juventus losing 2-0 to Genoa pathetic game. classic Allegri.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 pm

Like it was any different before in Italian football, at least I recall these games as kid when I was watching every weekend evening your matches. :lol:

btw. Why are you so angry at Allegri? I must admit he was your jackpot in the last 4 and a half years and unlike Conte who looked like an amateur, he established you once again as a top contender in the CL, reached 2 finals and one semifinal since he took over your club. Conte was horrible in the CL and couldn't get out of the group stage except in the EL.

My cousin, who is a Juventus fan, told me few days ago that Allegri is leaving Juventus after this season. I don't follow Italian football as I used to follow it 10-15-20 years ago, but I haven't read in Croatian, English, German and Spanish media about his possible end of work at Juventus.

If that's true or if it becomes true this summer, who are you going to take as Allegri's replacement? Zidane is out, Guardiola's name has started ringing, but he has played down these rumors.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Valerio » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Fénix wrote:Like it was any different before in Italian football, at least I recall these games as kid when I was watching every weekend evening your matches. :lol:

btw. Why are you so angry at Allegri? I must admit he was your jackpot in the last 4 and a half years and unlike Conte who looked like an amateur, he established you once again as a top contender in the CL, reached 2 finals and one semifinal since he took over your club. Conte was horrible in the CL and couldn't get out of the group stage except in the EL.

My cousin, who is a Juventus fan, told me few days ago that Allegri is leaving Juventus after this season. I don't follow Italian football as I used to follow it 10-15-20 years ago, but I haven't read in Croatian, English, German and Spanish media about his possible end of work at Juventus.

If that's true or if it becomes true this summer, who are you going to take as Allegri's replacement? Zidane is out, Guardiola's name has started ringing, but he has played down these rumors.

Compared to 2000-2010 there is a massive gap in quality that's the difference now and then.
Before they had some of the best players in the world instead now only wankers.

That's a classic if you see results you might wow awesome manager and so on.
But specially in the past 2 years Juventus under Allegri has been a pain to watch on and on.
Really no gameplay at all. Pathetic to another level.

He won cause there is a huge difference in the money league.
So while we can afford X good players the best opposition (Napoli) could afford at best 1/2 if not 1/3.
So given the quality of the players we have ANYONE could win Serie A with this team.
The problem lies in how Allegri does.

About new manager I dunno.
Before Zizou went back to Real I was sure he would be the guy.
Past in Juventus, still has some activities in Turin a friend with Andrea Agnelli...
But now I don't really know who!
Some people talking about a Conte's comeback.

This ZZ back to Real really messed up Juventus plans for the post Allegri.

By the way man Conte was playing with this Attack Vucinic-Matri-Quagliarella and Pepe.
While Allegri over the years had Tevez,Dybala,Morata,Higuain,Mandzukic,Ronaldo,Douglas Costa,Cuadrado and I'm sure I forgot someone.
Totally another level compared to Conte's strikers.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:29 pm

@Valerio...

What have you done today? Took a break or where they still celebrating Ronaldo? ;)

Imagine you get Didier back!;)

You and all the media want Pep to take over...I believe you keep Allegri until 2020...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby klinsmann » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 pm

This will be the first Milan derby I watch in ages.ImageImage
There is no right or wrong,
only yes and no. The rest are just bullshit.
klinsmann
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:22 pm

Valerio wrote:Compared to 2000-2010 there is a massive gap in quality that's the difference now and then.
Before they had some of the best players in the world instead now only wankers.

I meant on quality of football, not individuals necessarily. Slow tempo, a lot of tactical football, cautious approach, even back then it used to very normal to your clubs despite having the best league in the world and attracting world's best players.

What your football makes really terrible in my eyes is an obvious lack of talent, not necessarily foreigners. You Italians used to be top footballers, doctors and masters of this game, so many genius and creative attacking midfielders, classic and determined defensive midfielders, strong central midfielders, very good side midfielders back then while defensive line, center-backs and fullbacks were always a trademark along with goalkeepers.
Your football was so strong because of your own players, then add to them all those foreigners who once were arriving from South America, France, Spain, Portugal, Eastern and Southeastern Europe. At least that's how I see all this, because compared to Germany's dark period 1998-2004, you were practically able to form 2 excellent national teams.

None of this I couldn't see in the last 11 years and Euro 2012 2nd place/vice-champions looks like some kind of coincidence in years after the latter competition. Something terribly went wrong in clubs like AC Milan, Roma, Fiorentina, Lazio, Juventus(even the ones like Brescia, Atalanta, Sampdoria, etc.) when it comes to develop your own players.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:10 pm

Very interesting and entertaining match...
Imo the pen was not to stand though...

Bakayoko ... he is back to his self...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:29 pm

It's not a shitty match but very entertaining with 5 goals and 6 minutes extra-time. :lol:

But it's still far from its shine, at least when I see names on the pitch. I just can't fully get use to Serie A anymore since in Germany, Spain and England play faster football. :) Only when I watch Juventus it looks very interesting and sometimes Napoli.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe