You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Icardi ... what a cunt
Wanda the bitch of bitches

ramsej84, these types of posts are not quite tolerated here.
Sorry, but when you listen and listen and keep on listening the same things over and over again I get

His contract runs until 2021

His agent / lover (stolen to his friend) keeps on demanding more and more ...

If I was inter I would fine him and put him in the stands for the reminder of his contract. I won't care for the money but I would ruin his career

ramsej84, with all due respect, if you were to manage a successful football club, with this attitude nobody would want to play for you. Not to mention you'd likely get your club bankrupt.

Besides, he's right. Inter are offering Icardi a new contract worth "a €5.6 million base salary and a further €900,000 in bonuses for a total salary worth €6.5 million".
That's quite low for what is their top player. Practically all our starters have a higher salary than that. He knows he can earn more money elsewhere, but he'd like to remain at Inter, so why shouldn't he ask for the salary he deserves, that many other teams would be able to offer him?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Valerio » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:16 pm

Ramsej Wanda is acting and speaking like that because Mauro is ok and agree with her.
He is just letting Wanda be the bad girl and him always being a mute and never talking about it.
So that he doesn't ruin his name with the fans.
Actually he gets 5.3m Bonus included and he is asking for at least 8.5m since Higuain is getting 9.5m from Milan.

Imo by the summer he is a goner and doesn't want to renew so that Real can buy him out for 110m release clause
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:20 pm

Valerio wrote:Ramsej Wanda is acting and speaking like that because Mauro is ok and agree with her.
He is just letting Wanda be the bad girl and him always being a mute and never talking about it.
Actually he gets 5.3m Bonus included and he is asking for at least 8.5m since Higuain is getting 9.5m from Milan.

Imo by the summer he is a goner and doesn't want to renew so that Real can buy him out for 110m release clause

... Real would probably offer him a salary that's over double what Inter is offering him.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:25 pm

MUTU wrote:
Valerio wrote:Ramsej Wanda is acting and speaking like that because Mauro is ok and agree with her.

... Real would probably offer him a salary that's over double what Inter is offering him.

Exactly.
Real wanna replace Benzema and Icardi would be the ideal and cheapest option out there.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Valerio » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:33 pm

I can't believe we're gonna pay 7,5-10m per year Ramsey
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aterford » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:39 pm

It's being reported today that Las Vegas police have issued a warrant for Ronaldo's DNA.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/cristiano-ronaldo-rape-allegations-las-vegas-kathryn-mayorga-dna-a8722041.html
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:26 pm

Valerio wrote:I can't believe we're gonna pay 7,5-10m per year Ramsey
I thought you wrote Ramsej
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Valerio wrote:I can't believe we're gonna pay 7,5-10m per year Ramsey
I thought you wrote Ramsej

you wish
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:34 pm

Hey Ramsej

If Bayern paid you 1M for being their scout and Juve offered 6M to do the same, what would you choose? 8)
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Hey Ramsej

If Bayern paid you 1M for being their scout and Juve offered 6M to do the same, what would you choose? 8)
I'd choose Bayern , Munich is nicer then Torino , sorry Valerio
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:28 pm

I'd probably become a Juve ultra hahaha
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:20 pm

it's funny how good players are all running away from Milan as fast as they can!
Last year Bonucci wanted away always between December and Jannuary.
This year it's Higuain.

When money is not everything there is out there :P
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Fénix » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Money is everything, but their ego is much bigger. When a club isn't a problem, then it's money. When it's a club, then sometimes even money that they earn isn't enough to be happy and stay in a club.

Footballers are often big hypocrites. They want literally everything to suit and fit them perfectly.

That's why we won't see anymore new Totti, Gerrard, Lampard, Kahn and all those players who were loyal to their home clubs or those teams which they first left and moved to bigger ones and stayed there till the end of their careers. Not to mention that this also meant they wouldn't win a single domestic or European title, but well... I won't open pointless discussion about football legends and former players whoa are retired.

Higuain can't be blamed because he was forced to leave Juventus in order to bring Cristiano from Madrid to Torino. Now he is seeking some way to leave Milan, though, obviously he wouldn't have come to this idea in case if AC Milan were a team as they used to be in 80's, 90's and 2000's.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:31 am

Fénix wrote:That's why we won't see anymore new Totti, Gerrard, Lampard, Kahn and all those players who were loyal to their home clubs or those teams which they first left and moved to bigger ones and stayed there till the end of their careers.

You mean like Thomas Müller or David Alaba?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sherpthederp » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:33 am

MUTU wrote:
Fénix wrote:That's why we won't see anymore new Totti, Gerrard, Lampard, Kahn and all those players who were loyal to their home clubs or those teams which they first left and moved to bigger ones and stayed there till the end of their careers.

You mean like Thomas Müller or David Alaba?

Or Reus or Kane or Messi or Koke or Pique? That’s just off the top of my head, there’s tons more. There’s still plenty of one club players out there (I don’t count loans, they are for player development) who can still potentially retire as such. Until they do it will always look like everyone is on the move, but I attest that to transfer news hype. Take Messi for example, every transfer window someone comes up with a crazy rumor but he’ll never actually leave. Every generation has tons of players who are potentially one club men, we just get so fixated on transfer hype that they fly under the radar until one day they retire.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe