You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:46 am

Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Bologna v Milan 0-0
A game between old friends on either bench ; Inzaghi and Gattuso

What a crappy game.
But Milan in one go lost 2 of their 4 midfielders.
Next game against Fiorentina they're forced to play with a Montolivo-Jose Mauri duo gonna be funny, for Fiorentina!


who got injured ?

Gattuso will soon be sacked
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46485
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31177 times
Been thanked: 6709 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Bologna v Milan 0-0
A game between old friends on either bench ; Inzaghi and Gattuso

What a crappy game.
But Milan in one go lost 2 of their 4 midfielders.
Next game against Fiorentina they're forced to play with a Montolivo-Jose Mauri duo gonna be funny, for Fiorentina!


who got injured ?

Gattuso will soon be sacked

Biglia is a long term injured and also Bonaventura.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:52 am

According to a Maltese website the first transfer of Marotta is going to be Oezil

Wow...

Actually it might do for him since he is a slow coach... Italian ftball pace is quite slow compared to the epl
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46485
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31177 times
Been thanked: 6709 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:44 pm

Juventus get a new deal from Adidas

51m fix per year till 2027
+ royalties once a certain ammount of shirt is sold (Hi Ronaldo?)
+ bonus related to sports results/trophies
+15m as bonus to be received not later than 31 December 2018
+ Merchandising gains to be left for Juventus
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:46 pm

adidas AND JUVENTUS AGREE OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION
UNTIL 30 JUNE 2027
Turin, 21 December 2018

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. and adidas Italy S.p.A. (“adidas”)
have modified the official partner agreement and extended the term of the agreement until 30 June 2027.
The current agreement, which would expire o
n 30 June 2021, covered six football seasons starting from 2015/2016.
The new agreement will relate to the period starting with season 2019/2020 and cover in total eight
football seasons until 2026/2027. During this period adidas will be the technical
partner of all Juventus teams for a minimum fixed consideration of € 408 million.
The consideration does not include additional royalty payments
upon exceeding a threshold of sales and sports performance bonuses.
With respect to the excellent performance of the commercial partnership and to the increased visibility of the
Juventus brand in 2018, adidas recognized an additional bonus of € 15 million for 2018, which will be paid prior
to 31 December 2018.
The other terms and conditions of the existing contract remain unchanged until the start of
the new agreement in season 2019/2020.


http://www.juventus.com/media/native/in ... %20eng.pdf
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby FcBayernX » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Valerio wrote:
adidas AND JUVENTUS AGREE OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP EXTENSION
UNTIL 30 JUNE 2027
Turin, 21 December 2018

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. and adidas Italy S.p.A. (“adidas”)
have modified the official partner agreement and extended the term of the agreement until 30 June 2027.
The current agreement, which would expire o
n 30 June 2021, covered six football seasons starting from 2015/2016.
The new agreement will relate to the period starting with season 2019/2020 and cover in total eight
football seasons until 2026/2027. During this period adidas will be the technical
partner of all Juventus teams for a minimum fixed consideration of € 408 million.
The consideration does not include additional royalty payments
upon exceeding a threshold of sales and sports performance bonuses.
With respect to the excellent performance of the commercial partnership and to the increased visibility of the
Juventus brand in 2018, adidas recognized an additional bonus of € 15 million for 2018, which will be paid prior
to 31 December 2018.
The other terms and conditions of the existing contract remain unchanged until the start of
the new agreement in season 2019/2020.


http://www.juventus.com/media/native/in ... %20eng.pdf
I would be curious to see what Italy's jerseys would look like if they were sponsored by Adidas.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
User avatar
FcBayernX
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:53 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:48 pm

So basically everyone now gets a better deal from adidas than their flagship club? Great!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22713
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1145 times
Been thanked: 5258 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:14 am

#12 wrote:So basically everyone now gets a better deal from adidas than their flagship club? Great!

what's Bayern deal?
I seriously doubt is as you say.
I mean Bayern sell over 1.2m shirts per year while Juventus last year (before Ronaldo) sold 465.000 how can Adidas not give you a better deal?
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Valerio wrote:
#12 wrote:So basically everyone now gets a better deal from adidas than their flagship club? Great!

what's Bayern deal?
I seriously doubt is as you say.
I mean Bayern sell over 1.2m shirts per year while Juventus last year (before Ronaldo) sold 465.000 how can Adidas not give you a better deal?


IIRC it’s 50... They give everyone a better deal, regardless of their actual value...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 22713
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1145 times
Been thanked: 5258 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:26 pm

https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ers.697455


Muscat's daughters step out onto the San Siro with AC Milan players

... But bring little luck as Gattuso's team loses

Joseph Muscat's twin daughters stepped onto the iconic San Siro stadium field to escort AC Milan players ahead of Saturday's clash with Fiorentina. 




It is not known whether Dr Muscat's political nemesis, Italy's deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini (also an AC Milan), was also present at the stadium.




I bet that by boxing day AC Milan will be presenting their new coach : antonio conte
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46485
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31177 times
Been thanked: 6709 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:59 pm

this italian clown sayinh that Bayern get 90m from adidas yearly


Ospite di Sportitalia, Giovanni Capuano, voce di Radio 24, ha commentato il nuovo contratto siglato da Juventus e Adidas. Ecco quanto raccolto da Tuttojuve.com: "Non è un contratto record, perchè per intenderci il Real Madrid che già è a 100, rinnoverà a breve e probabilmente arriverà a 150. Il Bayern Monaco prende 90 miliono a stagione da Adidas; lo United prende 84 milioni.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:20 am

Valerio wrote:this italian clown sayinh that Bayern get 90m from adidas yearly


Ospite di Sportitalia, Giovanni Capuano, voce di Radio 24, ha commentato il nuovo contratto siglato da Juventus e Adidas. Ecco quanto raccolto da Tuttojuve.com: "Non è un contratto record, perchè per intenderci il Real Madrid che già è a 100, rinnoverà a breve e probabilmente arriverà a 150. Il Bayern Monaco prende 90 miliono a stagione da Adidas; lo United prende 84 milioni.
Bayern gets 46 afaik.
Utd gets more cause it is the EPL ...
You got more cause youe have Ronaldo
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46485
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31177 times
Been thanked: 6709 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:59 pm

Boxing day football in italy !!!! Wtf!????!!!??
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46485
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31177 times
Been thanked: 6709 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Boxing day football in italy !!!! Wtf!????!!!??

Is that unusual? The Premier League nearly always plays on boxing day.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6285
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 4520 times
Been thanked: 3836 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Boxing day football in italy !!!! Wtf!????!!!??

Is that unusual? The Premier League nearly always plays on boxing day.
Yes... although I am not sure ... probably even last season
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46485
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31177 times
Been thanked: 6709 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests