You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:15 pm

RedQueen wrote:I think it's possible somebody gave Perez a warning (or he got concerned himself) when the allegations first came out last December. From that point onward, it became much more likely that the woman decides to come forward after all.
And don't forget...

The alleged rape happened in the summer Penaldo signed for the Blancos....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47035
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31550 times
Been thanked: 6802 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Mr.T ... had I put all women in one bag I would have given you the thumbs up...
But if you read or comprehend I was referring for that particular lady...


That particular lady could be ANY particular lady. A lady dancing in a disco having a good time is a whore, a guy dancing in a disco having a good time is a playboy.

She has, allegedly, reported the crime some hours after it supposedly happened; according to that Spiegel article. Important evidence, including a 'flagrant statement' (legal term) and case defining evidence have disappeared from the police. If these alleged events indeed occurred, this is a massive conspiracy involving a world renowned sports star, an American police force, and a female who was sexually and physically assaulted.

"She's a bitch and a gold digger" ain't going to solve this issue with a chauvinist post.

Human beings indifferent of age, sex, race or background deserve respect.
tflags

 

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:16 pm

wow did I just read in the article that the police investigator thinks that she waited several hours just to dmg her anus? :shock:
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Valerio wrote:Oh forgot to say that if I was a hooker working in a hotel hall and that happened to me instead of her I would've accepted the money as well.
Without the teary story or the physological drama.
But I am a man how can I understand what a woman feel.


asking to the boys!
Would you let someone **** your ass for 3-5mins if they offered 379.000€? which is roughly 500.000$ ??
I would, no problems admitting it, and I'm not gay
"how can I understand how a woman feels?" Maybe trying a little bit of something calling empathy? IDK...

Your analogy on taking or not taking the money is incredibly flawed. If the allegations she's making are true, then she wasn't offered the choice. Doesn't matter if she took money afterwards or not, it doesn't change the fact that it was rape and not prostitution...

Whether she should be allowed to pursue a criminal case after having already accepted the "bribe" money is a different issue. But equating taking the money with willing prostitution is wrong.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7835
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 3493 times
Been thanked: 3089 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:25 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Valerio wrote:Oh forgot to say that if I was a hooker working in a hotel hall and that happened to me instead of her I would've accepted the money as well.
Without the teary story or the physological drama.
But I am a man how can I understand what a woman feel.


asking to the boys!
Would you let someone **** your ass for 3-5mins if they offered 379.000€? which is roughly 500.000$ ??
I would, no problems admitting it, and I'm not gay
"how can I understand how a woman feels?" Maybe trying a little bit of something calling empathy? IDK...

Your analogy on taking or not taking the money is incredibly flawed. If the allegations she's making are true, then she wasn't offered the choice. Doesn't matter if she took money afterwards or not, it doesn't change the fact that it was rape and not prostitution...

Whether she should be allowed to pursue a criminal case after having already accepted the "bribe" money is a different issue. But equating taking the money with willing prostitution is wrong.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

I'm a simple guy and get over shit as soon as possible.
I know women are more sensible and so on but that's simply not the case for me.
As a man I see it as a little stick in and out for 5-6mins and a gain of 380.000€ aka almost 500.000$
a worth while trade over all. Kidding. FUCKING WORTH IT. I simply can't understand someone emotionally suffering for years and years.
I mean I could understand if someone beat me and rape. But this doesn't look the case where violence is involved.

She wasn't offered?!?! she knew Ronaldo was famouse she could go to police have a lawyer make shit public without caring about the possible money he offered you and go on no matter what. Keeping your dignity and having him pay.
But what? simply cause someone told you: "girl keep it real you'll be shamed by his fans" and you give up denouncing him and settle for a huge amount of money?
Smart. I would've done the same but questionable. Very questionable.
You're right it's rape and not prostitution cause whores tell you before what's the price.
While reading that she probably caused herself damage with dildos/something to her anus to make it look worse and then go to hospital and make a claim... makes you a bitch not a whore.

She now settled for years had a decent job a teacher. She leave her job and now what? It will probably end up with her getting some milions to settle again.
Cause I don't believe not even for a second she is doing this now for justice. She's after more money. One more time, one last time.

You can quote metoo wave,emotional distress and whatever but that's the actual truth in the end.
She finished money and wanted more.
She had the chance cause she didn't disclouse the case herself having to pay back the money+penalty but now she has the chance to take milions off Ronaldo to stop all this.

So empathy my ass. Have no respect for this kind of women.
I do instead for those who refuse in case to subdue to get jobs and those who go to police and do whats in their right to do.

But coming out after 9years and a huge bribe? you're nothing but a ******
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:53 pm

Surprise Surprise. Police lost the proofs they had on this case.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby RedQueen » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:49 am

Here's a lengthy Q&A with one of the Spiegel reporters who worked on the case.

Q&A: Reporter Antje Windmann On Convincing Ronaldo's Rape Accuser To Speak, And Why Media Was So Slow To Pick Up The Story

@MUTU, as you brought this up earlier - I just don't see how this questionnaire could be fabricated. How would she even managed to do that? Those journalists are part of the network that published the Wikileaks material in 2010. "In 2010 Der Spiegel was employing the equivalent of 80 full-time fact checkers, which the Columbia Journalism Review called "most likely the world's largest fact checking operation".(Wikipedia) They know how to evaluate that kind of material.

They claim they have hundreds of documents on the case. Even if she was able to fool an army of investigative journalists, she would have to place that material with Football Leaks (no one other than the connected journalists really knows who even operates them). This would have to be a one-woman-conspiracy. And then when she's confronted with the investigation she's running from the reporters? Maybe the quotes are taken out of context. But the document being fabricated, I think that probability is < 1 percent.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 1338 times
Gender: Female

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:36 am

RedQueen wrote:Here's a lengthy Q&A with one of the Spiegel reporters who worked on the case.

Q&A: Reporter Antje Windmann On Convincing Ronaldo's Rape Accuser To Speak, And Why Media Was So Slow To Pick Up The Story

@MUTU, as you brought this up earlier - I just don't see how this questionnaire could be fabricated. How would she even managed to do that? Those journalists are part of the network that published the Wikileaks material in 2010. "In 2010 Der Spiegel was employing the equivalent of 80 full-time fact checkers, which the Columbia Journalism Review called "most likely the world's largest fact checking operation".(Wikipedia) They know how to evaluate that kind of material.

They claim they have hundreds of documents on the case. Even if she was able to fool an army of investigative journalists, she would have to place that material with Football Leaks (no one other than the connected journalists really knows who even operates them). This would have to be a one-woman-conspiracy. And then when she's confronted with the investigation she's running from the reporters? Maybe the quotes are taken out of context. But the document being fabricated, I think that probability is < 1 percent.

I agree with that but it is still a remote possibility that would make Ronaldo innocent. In reality, almost definitely, a rapist has been running free for 9 years already.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45927
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8412 times
Been thanked: 13370 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Italian football

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:15 pm

Valerio wrote:Surprise Surprise. Police lost the proofs they had on this case.

This sounds like Croatia, haha. Awesome! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10898
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 4730 times
Been thanked: 4449 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:13 pm

Fénix wrote:
Valerio wrote:Surprise Surprise. Police lost the proofs they had on this case.

This sounds like Croatia, haha. Awesome! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is a reason if rich people rarely ends up in prison.
And now with no proofs what are they gonna do?
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Valerio wrote:
Fénix wrote:
Valerio wrote:Surprise Surprise. Police lost the proofs they had on this case.

This sounds like Croatia, haha. Awesome! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is a reason if rich people rarely ends up in prison.
And now with no proofs what are they gonna do?

We know to say something vulgar: "svirati kurcu", which means "play((music instrument) to cazzo" :mrgreen:
User avatar
Fénix
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10898
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Croatia
Has thanked: 4730 times
Been thanked: 4449 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:58 pm

whoot? :D
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Parma have as many points in Serie A as Bayern have in the Bundesliga.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45927
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8412 times
Been thanked: 13370 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:10 pm

MUTU wrote:Parma have as many points in Serie A as Bayern have in the Bundesliga.

well they've made good buys and Serie A it's easier than Bundes.

I mean Gervinho,Inglese ain't bad for Parma
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 184 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:34 am

Atalanta are very disappointing this season.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47035
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31550 times
Been thanked: 6802 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest