You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:52 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Valerio wrote:

how does she looks to you?
In cerca di una scopata che la fara ricca

Guys this is completely inappropriate and disrespectful. Stop with your crusade of trying to paint her as a whore, because even if she was that still doesn't give the right for anyone to rape her. Only a despicable man does something like that, and he's still despicable even if he plays for the club you love. Just deal with the fact that he committed a prisonable crime and so far it's only cost him what back then was a week's salary.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:30 pm

Always the same story... A woman acting or dressing in a certain way is completely irrelevant... If a bank doesn’t lock their safe, is it less of a crime to steal the money? If I leave a knife on the table and you kill someone with it, is it less if a crime? Just because you might be tempted doesn’t make your deeds less criminal...

And I‘m not in the least surprised ramsej's a part of this... Branding whole groups of people rapists and whenever it fits finding excuses fir actual rapists... But hey, Ronaldo's white, so I guess it’s ok... ;)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:33 pm

#12 wrote:Always the same story... A woman acting or dressing in a certain way is completely irrelevant... If a bank doesn’t lock their safe, is it less of a crime to steal the money? If I leave a knife on the table and you kill someone with it, is it less if a crime? Just because you might be tempted doesn’t make your deeds less criminal...

And I‘m not in the least surprised ramsej's a part of this... Branding whole groups of people rapists and whenever it fits finding excuses fir actual rapists... But hey, Ronaldo's white, so I guess it’s ok... ;)
Sorry #12 ...
Go & FYS

A baseless and serious accusation ...
Who the fu k do you think you are ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Italian football

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:26 am

How is it baseless? It’s here for everyone to read... I've been calling you a hypocrite about 500 times already... And you've been called that by others as well, just today by MUTU...

Right wingers have put up this bigotry for ages... They "defend" "our" women, but whenever they don’t agree, they are cursed and wished for to be raped... And when it’s a guy who’s not easily branded (refugee, foreigner,...), they find excuses...

So unless what you posted underneath that video is something depicting that this has nothing to do with it, or something to the same effect, my accusation stands...
Should it be though, I sincerely apologize and ask you to use a language I understand next time
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:11 am

So was i unjustified? If so I'd like to know so I can apologize...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:31 am

#12 wrote:Always the same story... A woman acting or dressing in a certain way is completely irrelevant... If a bank doesn’t lock their safe, is it less of a crime to steal the money? If I leave a knife on the table and you kill someone with it, is it less if a crime? Just because you might be tempted doesn’t make your deeds less criminal...

Couldn't agree more with the first part. To be fair though that is not exactly what ramsej said, though I see you didn't quite understand the language. He's calling her out as an opportunist/gold digger which doesn't quite imply the generalisation you mentioned.

The thing is, it could very well be true that she's an opportunist - hell, based on what I've read of the story it probably is. But as MUTU said that does not justify what Ronaldo allegedly did. It's still wrong, it's still a crime and that's all that should matter.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:48 am

The only question is: Why after 9 long years?

He was popular back then - yes.
He was filthy rich back then - yes.

He was many things back then, but since then a lot of things changed and so as the atmosphere around him, media image and war vs Messi was created where he was portrayed as a villian or bad guy while Messi was a hero or good guy, which was quite frankly a pure shit, but many people bought that media product.

Only Cristiano and the girl know what happened that night, nobody else.

Did he do that? Everything's possible.

But the girl's problem isn't just Cristiano, her trauma and so on, but the whole world of his fans, followers, sympathizers, followers whole like him, love, adore, even worship and idolize and of course the media saga.

Now that's the toughest thing that shall hurt her the most, not even Cristiano that anymore, the media and the crowd hungry to punch you, beat you, humiliate you, stone you.

Cristiano isn't and can't be out of reach of laws.

As we use to say in my county - you don't go to night clubs and discos to look for a girl/guy for a serious relationship, not to mention for a marriage. That's basically the last place to look for.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:52 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Couldn't agree more with the first part. To be fair though that is not exactly what ramsej said, though I see you didn't quite understand the language. He's calling her out as an opportunist/gold digger which doesn't quite imply the generalisation you mentioned.

The thing is, it could very well be true that she's an opportunist - hell, based on what I've read of the story it probably is. But as MUTU said that does not justify what Ronaldo allegedly did. It's still wrong, it's still a crime and that's all that should matter.

Well, I'm proficient in English and French, I'm no stranger to Spanish and I know Latin - but Italian is none of my strengths

So in that case excuse me ramsej, I put words in your mouth you didn’t use...

I actually agree... She should’ve taken down that fucker 9 years ago!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:50 am

I was referring to her personally and those who do like her.

Apologies accepted
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:52 am

P.S.
The Power that Real Madrid have is immense...
I believe that they want to destroy him...

Who knows? maybe Real also paid her to divulge the story!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:P.S.

Stop it. Your chauvinists posts have gone long enough in this thread.

And for the idiot who posted that video pretending to show she's a liar and a false accuser that goes on to show absolutely nothing other than a girl having a good time at a disco.

There can be a thousand more videos like that which will constitute one thing and only one thing: Cirmcumstantial evidence. If that person said she did not want to have sex, up until any point of that night, that constitutes RAPE. Plain and simple. It doesn't matter if she was inebriated, in his room or any other circumnstance you are trying to portray her as a liar.

So just because you are trying to suggest that she's trying to take advantage of someone at a specific point in time because there's a hidden agenta, well, that does not constitute proof it did not happen either.

Even after the legal discussions settle, for your information, taking advantage of someone who is clearly intoxicated isn't exactly taking the moral high ground.

You and your chauvinistic posts have no place in this forum.

I sincerely hope that AFTER a due process is done and it is discovered that she might not be a credible source because she has done this before and it clears his name, good, because the opposite, which is plain rape, is just too abohorent to imagine.
tflags

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:35 pm

"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:P.S.

In addition to tflags:

Why would they?
They didn’t NEED to sell, they didn’t separate on bad terms and they actually want him to take a job after his active career...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:10 pm

Mr.T ... had I put all women in one bag I would have given you the thumbs up...
But if you read or comprehend I was referring for that particular lady...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:12 pm

I think it's possible somebody gave Perez a warning (or he got concerned himself) when the allegations first came out last December. From that point onward, it became much more likely that the woman decides to come forward after all.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe