You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:36 pm

#12 wrote:I am not really a feminist... I think too much political correctness is laughable... I don’t believe in a wage gap either... But I DO believe that if things were the other way around people wouldn’t talk like they do in this thread...

Women have been called whores and gold diggers and other things in here...

While I DO agree she’s, at this point, just doing it for personal gain, how about not dragging other women down with her and throwing them in the same pot?!

I never classified all women as whores or gold diggers...
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Valerio wrote:
#12 wrote:I am not really a feminist... I think too much political correctness is laughable... I don’t believe in a wage gap either... But I DO believe that if things were the other way around people wouldn’t talk like they do in this thread...

While I DO agree she’s, at this point, just doing it for personal gain, how about not dragging other women down with her and throwing them in the same pot?!

You excluded your mom and sister? :P :mrgreen: just kidding!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:49 pm

I agree, some things here make for uncomfortable reading.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:06 pm

MUTU wrote:
Valerio wrote:

You excluded your mom and sister? :P :mrgreen: just kidding!

you missed the grandmas!!
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:47 pm

RedQueen wrote:
MUTU wrote:I thought about this and my conclusion is that I hope he sees jail time ASAP. He is a role model for millions of kids around the world and it is absolutely necessary that no message is given that it's OK to rape, and it looks clear that he did.

Personally I think it's more likely that he did it than that she's lying, but I have great doubts they'll get a conviction in a criminal court, let alone that he'll serve jail time.

Ultimately, I think this is likely going to be the case. While I stand by what I said in that the gap between now and when it occurred shouldn't have any bearing on when the victim came forward - it does make it harder to prove in court. Portugal and the USA do have an extradition treaty (well, last I checked, anyway) but it's hard to see a scenario where Portugal would send probably their biggest celebrity to the USA to be potentially jailed on the decade-old word of a "common" person...and i don't mean that in a derogatory sense. But rather that when it's an 'average citizen' (again, no disrespect) from one country who's allegedly wronged and that country tries to go after a mega-star from another country - even if the two countries are on good terms (AFAIK, we are), it gets political pretty fast.

In the absolute worst-case scenario (for Ronaldo) I could see it going something like Roman Polanski, where he'll effectively just be 'banned' from the USA - unable to come here without threat of arrest. But even that would be pretty shocking to me.
More realistically, however, I'm sure there's a good chance his 'brand' will take a hit and will likely lose some sponsorships. But yeah....I seriously doubt he sees any jail time or really any punishment beyond reputation damage and perhaps lost sponsor money, as mentioned.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:08 pm

aterford wrote:
RedQueen wrote:
MUTU wrote:I thought about this and my conclusion is that I hope he sees jail time ASAP. He is a role model for millions of kids around the world and it is absolutely necessary that no message is given that it's OK to rape, and it looks clear that he did.

Personally I think it's more likely that he did it than that she's lying, but I have great doubts they'll get a conviction in a criminal court, let alone that he'll serve jail time.

Ultimately, I think this is likely going to be the case. While I stand by what I said in that the gap between now and when it occurred shouldn't have any bearing on when the victim came forward - it does make it harder to prove in court. Portugal and the USA do have an extradition treaty (well, last I checked, anyway) but it's hard to see a scenario where Portugal would send probably their biggest celebrity to the USA to be potentially jailed on the decade-old word of a "common" person...and i don't mean that in a derogatory sense. But rather that when it's an 'average citizen' (again, no disrespect) from one country who's allegedly wronged and that country tries to go after a mega-star from another country - even if the two countries are on good terms (AFAIK, we are), it gets political pretty fast.

In the absolute worst-case scenario (for Ronaldo) I could see it going something like Roman Polanski, where he'll effectively just be 'banned' from the USA - unable to come here without threat of arrest. But even that would be pretty shocking to me.
More realistically, however, I'm sure there's a good chance his 'brand' will take a hit and will likely lose some sponsorships. But yeah....I seriously doubt he sees any jail time or really any punishment beyond reputation damage and perhaps lost sponsor money, as mentioned.

you missed the easiest of the options.
Ronaldo offering more money to the woman ending the story and problems.
for Ronaldo 1m euro which is roughly 1.-2-1.3m$ is literally nothing since he earn more than 100-200m per year.
After all this person is only after money
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:13 pm

Valerio wrote:you missed the easiest of the options.
for Ronaldo 1m euro which is roughly 1.-2-1.3m$ is literally nothing since he earn more than 100-200m per year.

Yeah, sorry, but don't think there's really much point in trying to have a good-faith discussion with somebody who's already made up their mind regarding both the alleged victim and perpetrator. Perhaps consider that *maybe* something other than "Ronaldo is innocent and she's just in it for money" is even remotely possible and we might get somewhere. But sitting here and refusing to listen to anything to the contrary and just saying "She's a whore, she just wants money" etc is not really conducive to any discussion.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RedQueen » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:19 pm

Given it says in the court file that he denied anal intercourse and claimed she must have sustained the rectal injuries elsewhere (I've found that part in the meantime), it should be possible to find out who's lying - don't they find DNA samples in a medical examination? If true, it's pretty stupid to lie about such a thing (no matter which one of the two is lying).
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:44 pm

aterford wrote:
Valerio wrote:you missed the easiest of the options.

Yeah, sorry, but don't think there's really much point in trying to have a good-faith discussion with somebody who's already made up their mind regarding both the alleged victim and perpetrator. Perhaps consider that *maybe* something other than "Ronaldo is innocent and she's just in it for money" is even remotely possible and we might get somewhere. But sitting here and refusing to listen to anything to the contrary and just saying "She's a whore, she just wants money" etc is not really conducive to any discussion.

you misunderstood I don't claim Ronaldo is innocent.
He surely did something else he wouldn't have paid her 379.000euro back then.
What I'm saying that's very likely for her to settle again for a bigger fee or do we really believe that after 9years she is doing it for justice sake after metoo wave?
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:48 pm

Oh forgot to say that if I was a hooker working in a hotel hall and that happened to me instead of her I would've accepted the money as well.
Without the teary story or the physological drama.
But I am a man how can I understand what a woman feel.

asking to the boys!
Would you let someone fuck your ass for 3-5mins if they offered 379.000€? which is roughly 500.000$ ??
I would, no problems admitting it, and I'm not gay
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:09 pm

Valerio wrote:asking to the boys!
Would you let someone **** your ass for 3-5mins if they offered 379.000€? which is roughly 500.000$ ??

Umm... big no here. *gives you a weird look*
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:20 pm

MUTU wrote:
Would you let someone **** your ass for 3-5mins if they offered 379.000€? which is roughly 500.000$ ??

you're too rich :D
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Valerio wrote:
MUTU wrote:

you're too rich :D

You're too much of a closet
I would accept 379k to have sex with your sister though, if my wife is OK with it
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:41 pm

MUTU wrote:You're too much of a closet
I would accept 379k to have sex with your sister though, if my wife is OK with it :P

I'm cynical
IF she's ok with it why not just don't tell her I'm making money on her hahaahah
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:51 am

Valerio wrote:
MUTU wrote:You're too much of a closet
I would accept 379k to have sex with your sister though, if my wife is OK with it :P

I'm cynical
IF she's ok with it why not just don't tell her I'm making money on her hahaahah

Didn't quite understand you :)
So Valerio, who would you rather f**k you in the ass for 379k, Ronaldo, Messi or Balotelli?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe