You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:44 am

Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, Bret Kavanaugh, Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton and many more - many high-profile men have fallen to no end after a scandal.

Real or not, since the allegation, Ronaldo has scored 1 goal and made 4 assists over 3 games, awarded MoTM in each of them. His mentality's on a different planet to most human beings.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:47 am

RedQueen wrote:My perspective as a woman is that you all should read up on the case (as it appears to me you haven't).

I tried to read it but it's too long, so I skimmed through parts of it.

Cases like this highlight the differences between men and women. Imagine if a good looking guy was hit on by a super-rich, super-famous, super hot girl... if he wasn't in a relationship, chances are slim that he'd say no. And he'd brag about it with his friends.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:58 am

MUTU wrote:
RedQueen wrote:My perspective as a woman is that you all should read up on the case (as it appears to me you haven't).

Cases like this highlight the differences between men and women. Imagine if a good looking guy was hit on by a super-rich, super-famous, super hot girl... if he wasn't in a relationship, chances are slim that he'd say no. And he'd brag about it with his friends.

It'd still be rape if the man didn't want it though.

By all means I completely get the story, and I would find it hard to believe that what was presented in the complaint document are not the facts - I recommend you give the pdf file a read as the level of detail is surprising.

One fact was also that Ronaldo gave her shush money. What I haven't really understood is, if this has been quiet for almost 10 years, why is it re-opened now? What's changed? Did she get a trauma attack that re-opened the wound, or was she running out of cash? Although Ronaldo was in the wrong, I don't believe the woman just spoke out about it now for any reason other than money either.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 pm

RedQueen wrote:Why do you even bother to comment if you're not interested anyway and have already made up your mind regardless?

I'm not going to enter a discussion with the other part not knowing and not even being interested in the basic facts.

Here's the first article, btw.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/cri ... 30627.html

Ok I wasted 10mins of life reading the longer article because the one you quoted simply said that she was anally fked.

about the long article? where should I start? it's exactly as I thought.

Kathryn Mayorga, 25 at the time, was a budding model and one of her jobs was to hang out with other young, beautiful women in front of bars to lure in guests.

The #MeToo movement has also given many victims more courage and self-confidence. Mayorga is one of them. She says she has spent many hours in front of her computer reading the stories of other women.

Also I can't find it now but there is a part where it says she was working as elementary teacher and that she decided to stop working there to focus on this rape case

Then it's following what I wrote. Teary story on how after she got away and was in a taxi she suddenly realised what happened and started crying!
Or how their parents first wanted 990.000$ and the it got down to 379.000€
I don't wanna be the bad guy so I won't share what I think but to me it's kinda clear what happened.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:12 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

It'd still be rape if the man didn't want it though.

By all means I completely get the story, and I would find it hard to believe that what was presented in the complaint document are not the facts - I recommend you give the pdf file a read as the level of detail is surprising.

One fact was also that Ronaldo gave her shush money. What I haven't really understood is, if this has been quiet for almost 10 years, why is it re-opened now? What's changed? Did she get a trauma attack that re-opened the wound, or was she running out of cash? Although Ronaldo was in the wrong, I don't believe the woman just spoke out about it now for any reason other than money either.

C'mon we all know.
It's just that nowdays you can't spell some things and has to follow the wave.
In this case the metoo wave.
Honestly I don't respect ANYONE that reveal crimes or anything after so much time.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:13 pm

Basically she had settled, now realised she could make more money, and is trying to make more money. She shouldn't have accepted bribe money if she's doing it 'because it's the right thing'. It just makes her a prostitute. Besides, seriously? I don't think it's easy to rape a girl in the ass with no lubrication at all without any form of compliance. She just needed to stiffen her asshole muscles and it wouldn't have been possible for him.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Yes, I'm tempted to share both of your views, but don't want to get THAT pointy just now. Wanted to know what RedQueen might think about it.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Valerio wrote:
RedQueen wrote:Why do you even bother to comment if you're not interested anyway and have already made up your mind regardless?

I'm not going to enter a discussion with the other part not knowing and not even being interested in the basic facts.

Here's the first article, btw.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/cri ... 30627.html

Ok I wasted 10mins of life reading the longer article because the one you quoted simply said that she was anally fked.

about the long article? where should I start? it's exactly as I thought.

Kathryn Mayorga, 25 at the time, was a budding model and one of her jobs was to hang out with other young, beautiful women in front of bars to lure in guests.

The #MeToo movement has also given many victims more courage and self-confidence. Mayorga is one of them. She says she has spent many hours in front of her computer reading the stories of other women.

Also I can't find it now but there is a part where it says she was working as elementary teacher and that she decided to stop working there to focus on this rape case

Then it's following what I wrote. Teary story on how after she got away and was in a taxi she suddenly realised what happened and started crying!
Or how their parents first wanted 990.000$ and the it got down to 379.000€
I don't wanna be the bad guy so I won't share what I think but to me it's kinda clear what happened.

Rather than the articles, which were shit, I would suggest reading up on the case file. At least it technically should be neutral.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Yes, I'm tempted to share both of your views, but don't want to get THAT pointy just now. Wanted to know what RedQueen might think about it.

Let me be honest. I wanted it to be rape because I don't like Ronaldo :twisted:

But when I read that part about anal rape without using a weapon like holding a knife to her throat, I really don't think it's physically possible. Maybe she wanted and then changed her mind halfway through, and maybe he should've stopped immediately but didn't, but that wouldn't constitute rape in my books. She must have 'opened the backdoor and let him in'.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:25 pm

MUTU wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:Yes, I'm tempted to share both of your views, but don't want to get THAT pointy just now. Wanted to know what RedQueen might think about it.

Let me be honest. I wanted it to be rape because I don't like Ronaldo :twisted:

But when I read that part about anal rape without using a weapon like holding a knife to her throat, I really don't think it's physically possible. Maybe she wanted and then changed her mind halfway through, and maybe he should've stopped immediately but didn't, but that wouldn't constitute rape in my books. She must have 'opened the backdoor and let him in'.

c'mon let's be serious.
She worked as hooker in a hotel hall.
She saw the famous guy ended up doing some stuff and later she got the idea on how she could make big money on it.

In the end after a sexual intercourse where there is violence aka no bruises and the rest how can you prove it was consensual and not a rape?
It's your word against the woman's word.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Valerio wrote:In the end after a sexual intercourse where there is violence aka no bruises

From the case report:

That on June 13, 2009, the same day of the sexual assault by Cristiano Ronaldo, the plaintiff submitted to a sexual assault medical examination at the University Medical Center where physical evidence of the sodomy was documented and photographed.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:37 pm

No denying Ronaldo's in the wrong, but the woman's conveniently chosen to do "the right thing" now despite accepting a bribe. Personally I'd rather the woman shuts up and let me enjoy Ronaldo play football while he still can, don't care if they jail him after retirement. Ruining my joy of the sport is an offence in my book so I don't have any respect for the woman either.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:41 pm

MUTU wrote:
Valerio wrote:In the end after a sexual intercourse where there is violence aka no bruises

From the case report:

That on June 13, 2009, the same day of the sexual assault by Cristiano Ronaldo, the plaintiff submitted to a sexual assault medical examination at the University Medical Center where physical evidence of the sodomy was documented and photographed.

Dude of course!
If you had consensual anal sex and then went to a hospital it's a fact there is a evidence of sodomy :D
how else would it be?
What I meant was that there were no proofs o physical violence from Ronaldo like bruises or something which could suggest Ronaldo threatened her physically.

If you see a beaten up woman that's obvious it's rape but in a case like hers?
Only her words can differentiate between consesual anal fuck and anal rape
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Valerio » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:43 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:No denying Ronaldo's in the wrong, but the woman's conveniently chosen to do "the right thing" now despite accepting a bribe. Personally I'd rather the woman shuts up and let me enjoy Ronaldo play football while he still can, don't care if they jail him after retirement. Ruining my joy of the sport is an offence in my book so I don't have any respect for the woman either.

Does anyone really think Ronaldo would go to jail in USA?
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Valerio wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:No denying Ronaldo's in the wrong, but the woman's conveniently chosen to do "the right thing" now despite accepting a bribe. Personally I'd rather the woman shuts up and let me enjoy Ronaldo play football while he still can, don't care if they jail him after retirement. Ruining my joy of the sport is an offence in my book so I don't have any respect for the woman either.

Does anyone really think Ronaldo would go to jail in USA?

Nope, just saying I don't care if he does. At worst this case will end with Ronaldo paying an undeserved amount of money to her and closed.
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe