You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Where is uefa and the eu in all this???
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46420
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31123 times
Been thanked: 6695 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:41 am

ramsej84 wrote:Where is uefa and the eu in all this???

Notwithstanding the fact that UEFA is made up mostly of Italians, who are enjoying this new flat tax scheme themsleves, neither the EU and let alone UEFA have any jurisdiction over Italy's tax laws, and there's nothing stopping other countries from doing the same thing. Germany, however, are more interested in immigration.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45468
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8334 times
Been thanked: 13147 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Italian football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:44 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Where is uefa and the eu in all this???

Notwithstanding the fact that UEFA is made up mostly of Italians, who are enjoying this new flat tax scheme themsleves, neither the EU and let alone UEFA have any jurisdiction over Italy's tax laws, and there's nothing stopping other countries from doing the same thing. Germany, however, are more interested in immigration.


what do you mean by your last sentence?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 46420
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31123 times
Been thanked: 6695 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Where is uefa and the eu in all this???

Notwithstanding the fact that UEFA is made up mostly of Italians, who are enjoying this new flat tax scheme themsleves, neither the EU and let alone UEFA have any jurisdiction over Italy's tax laws, and there's nothing stopping other countries from doing the same thing. Germany, however, are more interested in immigration.


what do you mean by your last sentence?

You know what I mean. Their priorities lie not in attracting rich people but attracting refugees.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45468
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8334 times
Been thanked: 13147 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:45 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Where is uefa and the eu in all this???

Notwithstanding the fact that UEFA is made up mostly of Italians, who are enjoying this new flat tax scheme themsleves, neither the EU and let alone UEFA have any jurisdiction over Italy's tax laws, and there's nothing stopping other countries from doing the same thing. Germany, however, are more interested in immigration.

Maybe you misunderstood the fact that only abroad earnings a flat taxed to 100k/year.
National earnings got the 50% tax.

So it doesn't change a thing for those that aren't an enterprise themselves earning 50-100-200m outside of their footballer salary
In fact this law has been around is middle of 2017 and I didn't see any star come that summer.

Now this surely played a big factor for bringing Ronaldo in as he have a huge assests of earnings outside of his wage like Messi or Neymar.
But that's about it.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:05 pm

Valerio wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Where is uefa and the eu in all this???

Notwithstanding the fact that UEFA is made up mostly of Italians, who are enjoying this new flat tax scheme themsleves, neither the EU and let alone UEFA have any jurisdiction over Italy's tax laws, and there's nothing stopping other countries from doing the same thing. Germany, however, are more interested in immigration.

Maybe you misunderstood the fact that only abroad earnings a flat taxed to 100k/year.
National earnings got the 50% tax.

So it doesn't change a thing for those that aren't an enterprise themselves earning 50-100-200m outside of their footballer salary
In fact this law has been around is middle of 2017 and I didn't see any star come that summer.

Now this surely played a big factor for bringing Ronaldo in as he have a huge assests of earnings outside of his wage like Messi or Neymar.
But that's about it.

Oh, you're one of those naive guys. That's OK, it's nice that you trust the 'system'.

Let's take the Agnelli family, OK? They have a lot of subsidiaries, some of which outside of Italy.

Ronaldo can be paid €60M from an Italian entity belonging to the Agnelli family.
Or he can be paid €30.2M from a foreign entity belonging to the Agnelli family.

Which path do you think the Agnelli family will take?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45468
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8334 times
Been thanked: 13147 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:38 pm

I dunno but we're in wall street so everything must be under the sun as we say in Italy.
So either Exor improve Jeep sponsorship or Adidas does there aren't any other ways to that.
As those 30m net income salary he is getting are on juventus booking.
So it's not like he is on Juventus bookings for 5m and the others 25-50 somewhere else outside of Italy.
Else we wouldn't have to sell Higuain to Beelan
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Valerio wrote:I dunno but we're in wall street so everything must be under the sun as we say in Italy.
So either Exor improve Jeep sponsorship or Adidas does there aren't any other ways to that.
As those 30m net income salary he is getting are on juventus booking.
So it's not like he is on Juventus bookings for 5m and the others 25-50 somewhere else outside of Italy.
Else we wouldn't have to sell Higuain to Beelan

30.2M gross are still a lot of money. Juventus wouldn't afford 60M anyway, you'd have to sell not just Higuain but another 2 top players.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45468
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8334 times
Been thanked: 13147 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:43 pm

MUTU wrote:
Valerio wrote:I dunno but we're in wall street so everything must be under the sun as we say in Italy.
So either Exor improve Jeep sponsorship or Adidas does there aren't any other ways to that.
As those 30m net income salary he is getting are on juventus booking.
So it's not like he is on Juventus bookings for 5m and the others 25-50 somewhere else outside of Italy.
Else we wouldn't have to sell Higuain to Beelan

30.2M gross are still a lot of money. Juventus wouldn't afford 60M anyway, you'd have to sell not just Higuain but another 2 top players.

Dude... he is on 30m NET not gross
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:48 pm

But you're right to pay those 30m NET we'd have to sell both Dybala and Higuain.
But Exor allowed this and so we kept Dybala and sold only Higuain
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Valerio wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Valerio wrote:I dunno but we're in wall street so everything must be under the sun as we say in Italy.
So either Exor improve Jeep sponsorship or Adidas does there aren't any other ways to that.
As those 30m net income salary he is getting are on juventus booking.
So it's not like he is on Juventus bookings for 5m and the others 25-50 somewhere else outside of Italy.
Else we wouldn't have to sell Higuain to Beelan

30.2M gross are still a lot of money. Juventus wouldn't afford 60M anyway, you'd have to sell not just Higuain but another 2 top players.

Dude... he is on 30m NET not gross

I know, and it's 30.2M gross if he's being paid from foreign entities.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45468
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8334 times
Been thanked: 13147 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:32 pm

MUTU wrote:I know, and it's 30.2M gross if he's being paid from foreign entities.

he is not he getting paid by Juventus
and not by Jeep located into netherlands or something.
So Juve will have to pay 60m year for Ronaldo.
This tax rule doesn't apply to this case.

If it were as you say he would play for free in juventus books and paid 30-60m by some sponsorship from Exor
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 182 times
Gender: Male

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:37 pm

Valerio wrote:If it were as you say he would play for free in juventus books and paid 30-60m by some sponsorship from Exor

That's exactly how I think it is, and the only way it would explain a 30M net salary being paid by Juventus to a 37 year old (the age he would be at the time his current contract expires) with a history of willingness to pay as little tax as possible.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45468
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8334 times
Been thanked: 13147 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Italian football

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:03 pm

-------------------Szczesny-----------------
Cancelo----Bonucci--Chiellini----Sandro
----------Can-----Pjanic-----Matuidi-------
Dybala-----------Ronaldo------------Costa
User avatar
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12186
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Guernsey
National Flag:
Spain
Has thanked: 3648 times
Been thanked: 3718 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Italian football

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:07 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:-------------------Szczesny-----------------
Cancelo----Bonucci--Chiellini----Sandro
----------Can-----Pjanic-----Matuidi-------
Dybala-----------Ronaldo------------Costa

Yeah, still think their team's unbalanced and that midfield (and goalkeeper) are not on par with the rest of the squad.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45468
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8334 times
Been thanked: 13147 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest