You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 29, 2018 9:27 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Mancini just wants to push and motivate him...
P.S italy is not Sweden Germany Holland or the US you have to understand them

i understand different countries have progressed at different speeds with regards to racism (USA has a whole different set of problems with racism), but it will never be okay...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:21 pm

Bro racism existed , exist and will exist...
nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Mancini just wants to push and motivate him...
P.S italy is not Sweden Germany Holland or the US you have to understand them

i understand different countries have progressed at different speeds with regards to racism (USA has a whole different set of problems with racism), but it will never be okay...
In all forms, on all levels and both ways...

For instance, how do you think Northern Italians look at those from Rome down?

Or how do you think Northern European snobs look at us Mediterraneans?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed May 30, 2018 11:24 am

Spoiler: show
It's not about racism or some 'progress', it's about being Italian. Italians are like that since ever. They never cared about anyone, for instance Croats in the past when two Croatian regions Dalmatia and Istria were part of Republic of Venezia for centuries or during the WW2 when these regions were occupied. They insisted to assimilate Croats into Italians or even killed them and raped women because they thought they're better, it's their land, etc.

Not to mention that Italians among themselves don't stand each other from region to region and therefore the globalist, Anglo-Saxon racist, linguistic issues and changes, etc. have no room in their country, society, culture, customs, etc.
The same goes for all Slavic people and nations and Hungary, where people don't like or don't prefer foreigners at all no matter how culturally, linguistically, religiously, genetically, etc. similar they are.

The whole racist thing and highlight comes from USA, UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, France and other countries with a colonist past or mainly Protestant background who used to have colonies and an imperial appetite, oppress people around the globe, introduced slavery and apartheid, genocide, etc. or in the second part of the 20th century introduced the cancerous cultural marxism and perversions of the late 20th and 21st century.

In Southern, Southeastern and Eastern Europe, the situation is the same as in Asia and Africa - they don't give a damn thing about anyone and to all of them it's normal and usual for centuries to insult people on the national base, color of skin, religious background, regional and local base, rural and village base, even on the suburb and neighborhood base, physical and sexual base, height and weight, social status(rich or poor), political views, ideological views, dressing code, etc. People don't accept that their opinion, views and insults are labelled as fascism, racism, etc. Nobody attacks Africans, Arabs, Japanese, Chinese and Koreans for being racist as hell even though they'll show that in every single case who ever went into deeper discussions when he met them.
People in the whole Balkan make jokes of literally everything, they even know to insult you while joking in all social and public spheres and places.

Few days ago, in South Africa 10-15 Croatian and Serbian workers were attacked by black South Africans colleagues because the latter ones were angry on them, envy on them and showed hostile behavior towards them.
In all Croatian and Serbian media you couldn't find a single word "racism", because according to the 'progressive', 'open'-minded and 'educated' world, it seems impossible to be a racist if your color of skin isn't white or if you aren't bright/light-skinned which is one of the silliest "facts" ever made by mankind. :lol:

It's nothing new in life except from the period of cultural marxism and ever since the leftists and liberals started with their perversions and inquisition in Europe, Americas and Oceania when they took all media, educational institutions and formed the parasite NGOs to destroy the national state, history, culture, language, institution of family and its values, Christianity, freedom of speech and democracy, freedom of choice, etc.

You can't stop people from using all sort of insults to each other, that's simply a part of this life.

Some nations and people will have to meet the world and all kind of people and countries to stop insulting their way of life and behavior and use in reality their real pluralism, real diversity, real free speech, real tolerance or even lack of the same, etc.
Everyone on this planet is older than the USA and democracy was in Europe when North American continent was a pure nature, continent full of non European tribes who were later exterminated by some, even back then, very "tolerant" and "progressive" countries.

Balotelli is an idiot of a man, irrelevant whether he is Ghanian, Italian, penguin or crocodile, species 8472, etc.

Mancini decided he's a vice-captain and that's it. Italians can protest, insult, etc. I don't think they'll change anything regarding his decision or eventually stripped him from the role.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Thu May 31, 2018 3:58 pm

Fénix wrote:Balotelli is an idiot of a man, irrelevant whether he is Ghanian, Italian, penguin or crocodile, species 8472, etc.

Careful where you go with animals. It's OK to say he's a penguin or a crocodile, but if you call him an ape then suddenly you're a racist. :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Valerio » Thu May 31, 2018 4:44 pm

anglo-sasson hypocrisy ruling the world
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu May 31, 2018 6:22 pm

MUTU wrote:
Fénix wrote:Balotelli is an idiot of a man, irrelevant whether he is Ghanian, Italian, penguin or crocodile, species 8472, etc.

Careful where you go with animals. It's OK to say he's a penguin or a crocodile, but if you call him an ape then suddenly you're a racist. :lol:

Yes, same all story again. :lol: Animals are also preferred to be used here in Balkan as personal insults: monkey, horse, donkey, pig, dog... For women: cow, bitch, snake, hen, harpy, goose... :D

The old movie "Wanderers", one of my favorite, describes how teenage school folks and gangs insult each other just to show one another how better they're, but in the end they all stick together because everyone is a human being regardless of differences.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Valerio » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Getting weirder and weirder

Tuesday June 5 2018

RAI: 'Who really owns Milan?'
By Football Italia staff

Investigative programme Report asked some very serious questions on Yonghong Li’s Milan takeover. “Nobody knows who the real owner of Milan is.”

The Chinese businessman bought the club from Silvio Berlusconi in April 2017 for €740m, but was only able to do so thanks to a loan worth €303m from US hedge fund Elliott Management.

With a very high interest rate of 11 per cent, the full repayment of €380m is due in October and if Yonghong Li doesn’t meet that deadline, Elliott will effectively become the new club owners.

UEFA cited in their refusal to agree a Financial Fair Play settlement agreement their grave concerns over Yonghong Li’s financial stability.

“There remain uncertainties in relation to the refinancing of the loan and the notes to be paid back in October 2018.”

Rai 3 investigative programme Report aired a 21-minute expose on Monday night examining the takeover and pointing out it was not clear where any of this money had come from.

Today, Yonghong Li had to provide another €10m of capital to keep Elliott at bay and he provided the sum via Luxembourg. He has consistently denied there are any issues over his financial stability.

Report traced the money for the takeover and noted it was all from various offshore accounts and corporations based in Luxembourg, the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands and Guernsey.

The programme makers spoke to several financial analysts, along with the New York Times reporters who visited Yonghong Li’s business headquarters and found only an eviction notice.

“The real question is this: why does all this money come from jurisdictions that guarantee anonymity? The answer is: because someone wants to remain anonymous,” said money laundering expert Gian Gaetano Bellavia.

Carlo Festa, reporter for financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, had similar suggestions.

“Nobody knows who the real owner of Milan is. It’s a fact that the Milanese authorities have opened an investigation after receiving a tip-off from the Banca d’Italia to find out where this money has come from.”

Yonghong Li took out the massive €303m loan with 11 per cent interest from Elliott Management, but only a few months later received another loan worth $8.3m from Teamway, a company based in the Cayman Islands.

David Webb, independent financial analyst for Webbsite.com, said the interest was “originally 14 per cent and has now gone up to 24 per cent. That means Mr Li’s situation is desperate if he was unable to find financing at more advantageous terms than that.”

New York Times Beijing correspondent Sui-Lee Wee said they had “asked around and nobody knew who Yonghong Li was. I ask myself who did due diligence on Mr Li’s companies – assuming they even did!”

Report were particularly intrigued by the presence of a company called Blue Skye in the financing of the Milan takeover, as their leaders Gianluca D’Avanzo and Salvatore Cerchione are based in London with very strong links to previous Rossoneri patron Silvio Berlusconi.

They were also both on the Board of Directors of a company called SOPAF with ex-Milan CEO Adriano Galliani.

The Milan sale came at a time when Berlusconi's holding company Fininvest was fending off a hostile takeover bid by Vivendi.

Report noted they tried repeatedly to have interviews with Milan CEO Marco Fassone, which was organised and then cancelled at the last minute.

“There are anomalies in the takeover. Mr Li chose as his advisors Rothschild, whose Vice-President in London Paolo Scaroni is a long-term faithful collaborator with Berlusconi, the man who was selling the club to him,” said presenter Sigfrido Ranucci.

“We asked Yonghong Li and Scaroni for an explanation, but they preferred not to speak to us. The two Neapolitan financiers who set up the vehicle for the Elliott loan - €303m – also kept their mouths firmly shut. They are old friends of Galliani, who refused to speak to us.

“The only one who can tell us who Mr Li really is, is President Berlusconi. Who judged him suitable to sell your beloved Milan to? Now you announced that you’d like to buy the club back. It would probably be easy enough, seeing as you have a few friends still on the Board of Directors.”

If Yonghong Li were to default on the loan, Elliott Management would essentially take control of Milan for half the sum originally paid.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:52 pm

The slut is provocing by posting photos of herself wearing black and white and that of zebras

Inter fans are fuming
http://www.premiumsporthd.it/altro-calc ... 4849.shtml

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:23 am

Juve's U15 offending Napoli...

'' make use of the soap'' a clear reference to how the north italians view those at the south...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:28 am

OH It's just a teasing/sfottò to the losers don't get why they get so emo
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:57 am

Valerio wrote:OH It's just a teasing/sfottò to the losers don't get why they get so emo

icardi ... is he joining juve or not ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Valerio wrote:OH It's just a teasing/sfottò to the losers don't get why they get so emo

icardi ... is he joining juve or not ?

no way in hell Juve would pay 110m for Icardi.
We need a midfielder so they won't shoot everything they have on Icardi
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Valerio » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm

seems like this is a done deal for Juventus

Aleksandr Golovin 18-20m the fee
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Valerio wrote:seems like this is a done deal for Juventus

I think I saw him score a gem with CSKA in the Europa League.

Finally a Russian to play outside Russia

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Valerio wrote:seems like this is a done deal for Juventus

I think I saw him score a gem with CSKA in the Europa League.

Finally a Russian to play outside Russia

Arshavin at Arsenal no?
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe