You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby Valerio » Sat May 26, 2018 4:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Valerio wrote:by the way the name is Roberto Soriano a midfielder

Actually Ramsej I can't see a good reason to call someone or another.
They're all freaking average. We can only pray youth to grow well
https://www.futhead.com/18/squads/3346023/

these are the ones I'd call up right now
Emerson? Where is your pride?
His mum is Italian...

At least he is half italian

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

We always had "oriundi" in Italy so why talking about pride?
Back then we had toons of Argentines naturalized due to grandpas or something.
If you want to talk let's do it about Balotelli. He is ghanese adopted but still elegible for Italy dunno how...
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:53 pm

Valerio wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="Valerio"]by the way the name is Roberto Soriano a midfielder

Actually Ramsej I can't see a good reason to call someone or another.
They're all freaking average. We can only pray youth to grow well
https://www.futhead.com/18/squads/3346023/

these are the ones I'd call up right now
Emerson? Where is your pride?
His mum is Italian...

At least he is half italian

We always had "oriundi" in Italy so why talking about pride?
Back then we had toons of Argentines naturalized due to grandpas or something.
If you want to talk let's do it about Balotelli. He is ghanese adopted but still elegible for Italy dunno how...[/quote]If I am not mistaken there were players who won the World Cup twice in a row with two different National teams... Uruguay 1930 & Italy 1934

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sat May 26, 2018 6:55 pm

I don't remember but 1934 team was like half Argentina and half Italy
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat May 26, 2018 9:58 pm

Valerio, Balotelli is born in Italy and brought up by Italians. Just because he's black doesn't mean he's not Italian. He's far more Italian than Sansone.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby America USA » Sat May 26, 2018 10:22 pm

MUTU wrote:Valerio, Balotelli is born in Italy and brought up by Italians. Just because he's black doesn't mean he's not Italian. He's far more Italian than Sansone.

Europe is for Europeans and Africa is for Africans.

Balotelli can come and join the US Men’s NT. We are a nation of immigrants and would gladly welcome his talent!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby Valerio » Sat May 26, 2018 11:17 pm

MUTU wrote:Valerio, Balotelli is born in Italy and brought up by Italians. Just because he's black doesn't mean he's not Italian. He's far more Italian than Sansone.

dude his name is Mario BARWUAH BALOTELLI and has double nationality ghanese and italian.
Born in Italy from 2 Ghanese parents... being born here from strangers doesn't make you italian.
Nothing about racism just a fact.
2 americans on trip to Italy and baby get delivered is he italian to you? srsly?
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 26, 2018 11:18 pm

Valerio wrote:

dude his name is Mario BARWUAH BALOTELLI and has double nationality ghanese and italian.
Born in Italy from 2 Ghanese parents... being born here from strangers doesn't make you italian.
Nothing about racism just a fact.
2 americans on trip to Italy and baby get delivered is he italian to you? srsly?
Wasn't he raised by "racially pure" Italians, though?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 pm

That comparison isn't right. His parents weren't on a trip or anything like that, they lived in Italy and so did his foster parents. Until he moved to City, Balotelli lived his entire life in Italy. He never lived in Ghana.

It's an opinion, not fact. And so is me saying he's Italian and definitely not Ghanian. After all, you can't have facts when countries kike Italy and Ghana are just things we invented.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Valerio » Sat May 26, 2018 11:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That comparison isn't right. His parents weren't on a trip or anything like that, they lived in Italy and so did his foster parents. Until he moved to City, Balotelli lived his entire life in Italy. He never lived in Ghana.

It's an opinion, not fact. And so is me saying he's Italian and definitely not Ghanian. After all, you can't have facts when countries kike Italy and Ghana are just things we invented.

sure it's my opinion.
Laws state something else. But in Italy there is a very hot debact about this. Ius Sanguinis (blood is what matter) and Ius Soli (where you get delivered is your nationality)
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Valerio » Sat May 26, 2018 11:28 pm

[/quote]Wasn't he raised by "racially pure" Italians, though?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk[/quote]
2 non italian parents doesn't make you italian anyway, anyhow it's not about race.
Could've been the child from white and spanish couple wouldn't change a thing.
If he wasn't such a retard I wouldn't give a fuck anyway but I feel kinda ashamed to be represented as "italian" by him.
Or by italo americans for what matter. People who call themselves italians but don't even know how to properly speak italian.
Laughable and shameful for real italians.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 pm

Valerio wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:That comparison isn't right. His parents weren't on a trip or anything like that, they lived in Italy and so did his foster parents. Until he moved to City, Balotelli lived his entire life in Italy. He never lived in Ghana.

sure it's my opinion.
Laws state something else. But in Italy there is a very hot debact about this. Ius Sanguinis (blood is what matter) and Ius Soli (where you get delivered is your nationality)

Well, it's really neither. It should be your upbringing. Any feeling of belonging comes from culture.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Valerio » Sat May 26, 2018 11:42 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Valerio wrote:

sure it's my opinion.

Well, it's really neither. It should be your upbringing. Any feeling of belonging comes from culture.

well in the end it's all about money.
Some italians doesn't want to pay for new comers benefits while liberals are for the free for all and doesn't give a shit
Last edited by Valerio on Sat May 26, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat May 26, 2018 11:42 pm

Valerio wrote:

2 non italian parents doesn't make you italian anyway, anyhow it's not about race.
If he wasn't such a retard I wouldn't give a **** anyway but I feel kinda ashamed to be represented as "italian" by him.
Or by italo americans for what matter. People who call themselves italians but don't even know how to properly speak italian.
Laughable and shameful for real italians.[/quote]

You missed my point. His adopted parents are Italian by whatever strict measure you want to employ, what else is he supposed to be? Could he even remember his biological parents?

And, to the later; are you perhaps insinuating Balotelli can't speak Italian?

Does he speak whatever language Ghanaians speak?

PunkCapitalist

Postby Valerio » Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Valerio wrote:

If he wasn't such a retard I wouldn't give a **** anyway but I feel kinda ashamed to be represented as "italian" by him.
Laughable and shameful for real italians.[/quote]

You missed my point. His adopted parents are Italian by whatever strict measure you want to employ, what else is he supposed to be? Could he even remember his biological parents?

And, to the later; are you perhaps insinuating Balotelli can't speak Italian?

Does he speak whatever language Ghanaians speak?

Nope he can speak italian very well I just don't like him cause he has always been very stupid
It's the italo-americans who call themselves "italians" but they can't speak the language XD
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby America USA » Sat May 26, 2018 11:47 pm

Valerio wrote:

sure it's my opinion.

It is actually Jus Soli and Jus Sanguinis

The United States, Canada and many parts of the New World have citizenship by birth (as it rightly should be) and a significant portion of the Old World has citizenship through parentage (also as it rightly should be)

If I’m not mistaken European countries like Italy, Spain, Denmark and maybe even Germany have Jus Sanguinis. Their country their rules!
America USA
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe