You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:44 pm

aterford wrote:I really do rate Benatia, I can't for the life of me figure out why he just didn't work out here....I know I sound like a broken record, and I don't want to use this as an excuse for everything, but really the only thing I can think of is our medical staff....he was mostly healthy (he had a few problems prior, but not a ton) before Bayern, always broke at Bayern, now largely healthy after...
But at the same time we did have a medical staff changeover during his time at Bayern, so I don't know. Wish it worked out.

same here... he was (and still is) class... those injuries though...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:45 pm

aterford wrote:I really do rate Benatia, I can't for the life of me figure out why he just didn't work out here....I know I sound like a broken record, and I don't want to use this as an excuse for everything, but really the only thing I can think of is our medical staff....he was mostly healthy (he had a few problems prior, but not a ton) before Bayern, always broke at Bayern, now largely healthy after...
But at the same time we did have a medical staff changeover during his time at Bayern, so I don't know. Wish it worked out.

Think he was never really integrated. Always seemed out of place in celebrations, training, group activities etc. German is just about the most foreign European culture for people from the South / East as well.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed May 09, 2018 9:52 pm

He was ALWAYS injured. Usually constant minor injuries that kept him sidelined for 2-3 weeks

But he was good at tackling and used to score in set pieces.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby aterford » Wed May 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Yeah, I mean I like Hummels and all, but Benatia could actually put a header on goal......
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 09, 2018 10:24 pm

aterford wrote:Yeah, I mean I like Hummels and all, but Benatia could actually put a header on goal......

Maybe Hummels will score the winning World Cup final goal from a corner if Germany get there. [-o< He can then defend the next 100 attacking corners for Bayern and be forgiven. :mrgreen:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu May 10, 2018 6:11 am

ramsej84 wrote:Buffon.... Unbelievable....
12 years older than our own Neuer... one kaputt and one still making decisive saves
Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Buffon is 44?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Buffon.... Unbelievable....
12 years older than our own Neuer... one kaputt and one still making decisive saves
Buffon is 44?
Sorry my BIG BAD he celebrated his 40 th last Jan

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Shit... Inter can still make it.....
If they win vs Lazio the same team who is just three pts above them they will be in next year's UCL group stage!
Lazio missed the chance by drawing their game today vs a team fighting against relegation.

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun May 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Yes, they missed a big opportunity, but Lazio deserves to be in top 4 and I'm looking forward to see them in the last matchday taking at least 1 point or 3 if they make it at Olimpico.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Fénix wrote:Yes, they missed a big opportunity, but Lazio deserves to be in top 4 and I'm looking forward to see them in the last matchday taking at least 1 point or 3 if they make it at Olimpico.
I hope so... both Roma clubs are the only ones I like...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Mon May 14, 2018 2:32 am

Juventus 7th straight Serie A champions and Four time Double winners =D>
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:53 am

America USA wrote:Juventus 7th straight Serie A champions and Four time Double winners =D>
Some of the Referees must have celebrated till the early hrs of the morning

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Mon May 14, 2018 7:57 am

ahahah so sweet

Chiellini: 'Napoli celebrated too early'
By Football Italia staff

Giorgio Chiellini mocked Napoli for “celebrating too early” and not showing Juventus enough respect after a seventh straight Scudetto.

The defender did not play this evening due to an injury, but took part in the Scudetto celebrations and got a few things off his chest.

“A wonderful and important season comes to a close, yet we don’t get the credit we deserve for what we have achieved,” Chiellini told Mediaset Premium.

“We are writing pages in the history books that can never be repeated. We must thank those who motivate us continually, as every year we want to keep winning.

“We might be hard to kill, ugly, old, whatever, but we still always win. We’ve achieved something incredible.”

A few weeks ago, Juve were 2-1 down at Inter and feared Napoli overtaking them, yet they fought back to win 3-2 at San Siro and the next day the Partenopei were beaten 3-0 at Fiorentina.

“We feared losing it in Milan, in the second half, but all those who criticised us were really just firing us up. They shouldn’t try to hurt our pride. That’s like a precious serum for us.

“Too many people lacked respect, now we can get a few things off our chest. We are the best. In life you need to show respect and they celebrated too early. And at the end of the day, we’re always the ones celebrating.

“Juventus lose Finals because we play Finals, whereas others choose to go out in the Round of 16 or the quarters. Every now and then it’s only right to make things clear.”

Chiellini also seemed to confess that Gianluigi Buffon will retire at the end of the season.

“I’ll miss Gigi a lot, but this team has always been able to find new motivation and new leaders. We must do the same next year. I have my style in the locker room and I’ll certainly bring it with me.”
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:38 am

Valerio wrote:ahahah so sweet

By Football Italia staff

Giorgio Chiellini mocked Napoli for “celebrating too early” and not showing Juventus enough respect after a seventh straight Scudetto.

The defender did not play this evening due to an injury, but took part in the Scudetto celebrations and got a few things off his chest.

“A wonderful and important season comes to a close, yet we don’t get the credit we deserve for what we have achieved,” Chiellini told Mediaset Premium.

“We are writing pages in the history books that can never be repeated. We must thank those who motivate us continually, as every year we want to keep winning.

“We might be hard to kill, ugly, old, whatever, but we still always win. We’ve achieved something incredible.”

A few weeks ago, Juve were 2-1 down at Inter and feared Napoli overtaking them, yet they fought back to win 3-2 at San Siro and the next day the Partenopei were beaten 3-0 at Fiorentina.

“We feared losing it in Milan, in the second half, but all those who criticised us were really just firing us up. They shouldn’t try to hurt our pride. That’s like a precious serum for us.

“Too many people lacked respect, now we can get a few things off our chest. We are the best. In life you need to show respect and they celebrated too early. And at the end of the day, we’re always the ones celebrating.

“Juventus lose Finals because we play Finals, whereas others choose to go out in the Round of 16 or the quarters. Every now and then it’s only right to make things clear.”

Chiellini also seemed to confess that Gianluigi Buffon will retire at the end of the season.

“I’ll miss Gigi a lot, but this team has always been able to find new motivation and new leaders. We must do the same next year. I have my style in the locker room and I’ll certainly bring it with me.”

He is right , but he forgot to mention the piccoli aiutini ricevuti !
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Mon May 14, 2018 10:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Valerio wrote:ahahah so sweet

By Football Italia staff

He is right , but he forgot to mention the piccoli aiutini ricevuti !

as much as Napoli.
Which had many decisions going in their way but you know media remember just one side of the story :D
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe