You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby Isabella » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:Pazza inter...
Mad inter
Paving the way for acmilan to reach the 4th spot.
Also to acm aid came roma yest by losing to fiorentina

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

And Milan unable to use it because another draw...
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby Valerio » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Right now it's almost impossible for Milan to get into best 4.
If they won Derby and Sassuolo they'd be at 3points from Inter.

Napoli somehow keep the championship alive.
;( they tied at 90' and scored the winner at 93'
Juventus could've gone +6 or +7 having it easier since we still have to play Inter and Roma away and Napoli at home
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:09 pm

@valerio, what are your thoughts about the two penalties?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:11 pm

ramsej84 why are you so scared that AC Milan get into the Champions League? Is it because of history where we lost against them multiple times? If so, remember one thing.... whenever we met AC Milan, AC Milan were in their best periods. This is pure coincedence. In fact, every single time that Bayern met Milan in a knockout, Milan reached the final and in all but one cases won the CL. Whenever Bayern were in their prime, Milan was not so good (only reached the QFs once)

Let's see all EC/CL finals Bayern reached:
1973/74: Milan failed to qualify
1974/75: Milan failed to qualify
1975/76: Milan failed to qualify
1981/82: Milan failed to qualify
1986/87: Milan failed to qualify
1998/99: Milan failed to qualify
2000/01: Milan eliminated in 2nd group stage
2009/10: Milan eliminated 7-2 aggregate by Man Utd in last 16 (which we eliminated in the following round)
2011/12: Milan eliminated 3-1 aggregate in QFs by Barcelona
2012/13: Milan eliminated 4-2 aggregate in last 16 by Barcelona (which we beat 7-0)

There is literally nothing to indicate that if Bayern meet Milan in the CL next season they would give us more trouble than any other team. The history is skewed due to pure luck: Bayern and Milan have only met when Bayern weren't great and Milan were. Just imagine how lucky they were that we met them in the knockout rounds of BOTH of Magath's seasons and they still needed help from the referee.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Valerio » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@valerio, what are your thoughts about the two penalties?

both were penalties but still didn't like Higuain emphasize a small hit like he was shot
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:49 am

MUTU wrote:ramsej84 why are you so scared that AC Milan get into the Champions League? Is it because of history where we lost against them multiple times? If so, remember one thing.... whenever we met AC Milan, AC Milan were in their best periods. This is pure coincedence. In fact, every single time that Bayern met Milan in a knockout, Milan reached the final and in all but one cases won the CL. Whenever Bayern were in their prime, Milan was not so good (only reached the QFs once)

Let's see all EC/CL finals Bayern reached:
1973/74: Milan failed to qualify
1974/75: Milan failed to qualify
1975/76: Milan failed to qualify
1981/82: Milan failed to qualify
1986/87: Milan failed to qualify
1998/99: Milan failed to qualify
2000/01: Milan eliminated in 2nd group stage
2009/10: Milan eliminated 7-2 aggregate by Man Utd in last 16 (which we eliminated in the following round)
2011/12: Milan eliminated 3-1 aggregate in QFs by Barcelona
2012/13: Milan eliminated 4-2 aggregate in last 16 by Barcelona (which we beat 7-0)

There is literally nothing to indicate that if Bayern meet Milan in the CL next season they would give us more trouble than any other team. The history is skewed due to pure luck: Bayern and Milan have only met when Bayern weren't great and Milan were. Just imagine how lucky they were that we met them in the knockout rounds of BOTH of Magath's seasons and they still needed help from the referee.
Still , fact is we never defeated them...

Same as Italy v Germany...
The azzurri with a team made up by mediocre players still managed to hold Germany till the penalties.

It is a psychological thing

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:03 am

I am a neutral when it comes to Italian football but Juventus are the team I respect the most in the Serie A.

Heroic effort today from them to comeback after what happened last week and then to go 3-0 up against RM at the Bernabeu. Such a damn shame about the way it ended :evil:

Feel sorry for Buffon. As a Bayern Fan and having been at the receiving end of something similar last year I feel for the Juventus fans. :(
America USA
I'm a post king!

Postby Isabella » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:34 am

America USA wrote:I am a neutral when it comes to Italian football but Juventus are the team I respect the most in the Serie A.

Heroic effort today from them to comeback after what happened last week and then to go 3-0 up against RM at the Bernabeu. Such a damn shame about the way it ended :evil:

Feel sorry for Buffon. As a Bayern Fan and having been at the receiving end of something similar last year I feel for the Juventus fans. :(

The referee was much better than Kassai and the penalty was real and unquestionable...
The Italian and pro-Juve press also admit who Benatia touched Vasquez twice in that moment but justify Buffon saying who at that point of the match is wrong call the penalty...
I am totally disgusted by Buffon and the Italian press who can not accept to have lost fairly...
Unfortunately Juve is strong but is everything other BL teams said of Bayern and worse...
Referees almost always call almost everything for them and only the inevitable against, they are arrogant and believe who everything is due to them and Buffon at the moment of the penalty is just another demonstration of that...
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:50 am

Isabella wrote:
America USA wrote:I am a neutral when it comes to Italian football but Juventus are the team I respect the most in the Serie A.

The referee was much better than Kassai and the penalty was real and unquestionable...
The Italian and pro-Juve press also admit who Benatia touched Vasquez twice in that moment but justify Buffon saying who at that point of the match is wrong call the penalty...
I am totally disgusted by Buffon and the Italian press who can not accept to have lost fairly...
Unfortunately Juve is strong but is everything other BL teams said of Bayern and worse...
Referees almost always call almost everything for them and only the inevitable against, they are arrogant and believe who everything is due to them and Buffon at the moment of the penalty is just another demonstration of that...

If Kassai happened to Juventus last year instead of to us, there would still be 2-3 articles about that match in Tuttosport every day.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Isabella » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 am

Exactly, I see you have understood... And both Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere dello Sport would have talked about it at least for days...

Last year Kassai was a disaster, this year without the red card and whining of Buffon well will not be a such case... Del Piero also said he can not understand about what Buffon was talking about the accusations against the referee made by Buffon on the Italian tv after the match...

And confronting the referees of Milan-Arsenal in both matches this year, and Real-Bayern and Barca-PSG last year with this one well is absurd... And Lazio and Roma also had some questionable referees in their European matches but in comparisons do not look Oliver was really so questionable...
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:10 am

Isabella wrote:Exactly, I see you have understood... And both Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere dello Sport would have talked about it at least for days...

Last year Kassai was a disaster, this year without the red card and whining of Buffon well will not be a such case... Del Piero also said he can not understand about what Buffon was talking about the accusations against the referee made by Buffon on the Italian tv after the match...

And confronting the referees of Milan-Arsenal in both matches this year, and Real-Bayern and Barca-PSG last year with this one well is absurd... And Lazio and Roma also had some questionable referees in their European matches but in comparisons do not look Oliver was really so questionable...

Italians get pissed off too easily about the referee. They always think the ref is there to f**k them. In reality, if the referee was intentionally trying to f**k them, he'd have allowed that Real Madrid goal that was marginally offside to stand. The referee made a mistake, but those words by Buffon are way over the top. It's a good thing for him that he's retiring at the end of the season as he'd have been suspended for several matches for his words.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:36 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:47 am

Shameful words by Gig. I really didn't like the protest on the pitch and the words after. Or the one trying to ruin the field before Ronaldo's penality. I can understand goong mad cause you got back a tie that was over after the ending of the home game but you can't react like that even if it's your last chance.
Too badfor us we tried our best but Ronaldo is just too much lately. We fecked up everything not scoring once at home.
And Allegri not making changes cause he wanted to wait for the 30mins extra time.
Right now I just hope for someone that is not Real to win.

Ronaldo tried all the game to get a soft penalty. Shameful as well.
Last edited by Valerio on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valerio
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:06 am

Juve fans should have destroyed the stadium
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:08 pm

Serie A slightly reopened again...
Juve could only draw vs relegation stragglers Crotone ...
Napoli won their match...
Now next end Juve v Napoli
If only Napoli won last match vs Milan!

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe