You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:03 pm

MUTU wrote:How long until Gattuso confronts an opposing player/coach? :mrgreen:

This weekend, but it will be an assistant referee. :P
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Achilles wrote:Milan does absurd things, with that kind of management and decision making they're destined to become Italy's Liverpool!
Gattusso for god's sake... he eliminated Pisa from the 2nd division while having the SECOND BEST DEFENSE in the table(36 goals conceded)

There are rumors that their current bosses are major frauds... poor Milan and imagine that the mighty Silvio was bragging about "I want to sell to the correct people" what a scumbag.

I heard they are already looking to bail out and sell the club. They spent loads last summer, one of the highest spenders probably, and have nothing to show for it. Major financial losses if they don't make it to the CL.

Like most Bayern fans I don't like Milan but it is a big shame because they are a legendary club.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I heard they are already looking to bail out and sell the club. They spent loads last summer, one of the highest spenders probably, and have nothing to show for it. Major financial losses if they don't make it to the CL.
Like most Bayern fans I don't like Milan but it is a big shame because they are a legendary club.

Well that's a tragedy, personally I like Milan it's a classic team in my childhood and despite that they were beating us again and again I have great respect for them, all of their players where loyal and they had that family-thing like Bayern does, no show off, real skills and balls from their players maybe is just how I like to remember some things.

I don't give a crap for the current Serie A league, I find it boring and unworthy full of scandals but even if it was Juve or Inter I feel bad for these monumental clubs being treated like that from people who supposedly they loved the club. Even if they were just toys or hobbies for them imagine having a great car for life, treated and service the car to the maximum, if you ever sell it wouldn't be to an equally protective car-lover-thing like you? Imagine a club with millions of fans, it's a pity really.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Gattusso

Achilles wrote:Gattusso

Added bonus: https://www.bayernforum.com/search.php? ... mit=Search

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Achilles wrote:Well that's a tragedy, personally I like Milan it's a classic team in my childhood and despite that they were beating us again and again I have great respect for them, all of their players where loyal and they had that family-thing like Bayern does, no show off, real skills and balls from their players maybe is just how I like to remember some things.

Don't get me wrong, they're actually my favourite Italian team and I watch quite a few of their games with my friend (who supports them) and always support them in those games. That doesn't say much though because I dislike all Italian teams. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:54 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Achilles wrote:Well that's a tragedy, personally I like Milan it's a classic team in my childhood and despite that they were beating us again and again I have great respect for them, all of their players where loyal and they had that family-thing like Bayern does, no show off, real skills and balls from their players maybe is just how I like to remember some things.

Don't get me wrong, they're actually my favourite Italian team and I watch quite a few of their games with my friend (who supports them) and always support them in those games. That doesn't say much though because I dislike all Italian teams. :mrgreen:
I hate them but still respect them.
TBF I would prefer Man U and Real to be in their situation

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Gattuso's first match will be a face to face with the coach with whom he had a fight a year and a half ago, http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/ca ... 702a.shtml
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:06 pm

How awesome it would be if Bayern never had to worry about AC Milan in the CL! 8)
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:31 am

America USA wrote:How awesome it would be if Bayern never had to worry about AC Milan in the CL! 8)
No thanks. I prefer to face my demons. I know a lot of Milan fans and even if they are permanently banned from Europe they will still poke fun at the fact that they always beat us. So yes, I want to meet them and humiliate them.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm sure we will beat them if we were to play now so it would be good to do so and put the curse to bed.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Milan bought a bunch of wannabes... I knew that they wouldn't be anything special.
JANCKER

Postby Valerio » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Inter and Napoli are doing a crazy race compared to last year
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Valerio wrote:Inter and Napoli are doing a crazy race compared to last year
Thanks to that serie A improved a lot, cause one also has to add Lazio and Roma

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Improved in competitivity but not in quality. I think what really happened is that Juventus are underperforming. Proof of this is that Napoli are not performing well in the Champions League and currently lie in 3rd place.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Valerio » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:13 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Improved in competitivity but not in quality. I think what really happened is that Juventus are underperforming. Proof of this is that Napoli are not performing well in the Champions League and currently lie in 3rd place.

The lower teams are just too weak so it's a given that those teams always win against weak teams.
Still 14 games 13wins 1 draw for Napoli and 12wins and 2 draw for Inter. Juventus has 11wins 1draw 2 loss
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe