You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby JANCKER » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:this is the icing on the cake... I guess you what he did right? He stole the wife (a wannabe herself) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Naraof his friend maxi Lopez.

Well, they're actually angered about something else...

In it, Icardi relives an episode from the 2014-15 season. After a 3-1 defeat away to Sassuolo, he had gone with Fredy Guarín to face the Ultras who had travelled to see the game. During a heated exchange, he handed over his shirt, only to have it thrown back at him. Icardi was seen cursing at his antagonists, but after heading down the tunnel later returned with more team-mates for what appeared to be a more conciliatory dialogue.

The whole affair had largely been forgotten, until it popped up in the pages of his book. “I took off my shirt and shorts and gave them to a kid,” writes Icardi in an incendiary retelling. “It’s a shame that a head Ultra flew over to him, took the shirt from his hands and threw it after me with disgust. In that instant I was beside myself, I would have punched him for that bastard’s gesture he’d just pulled.

“So I started to insult him harshly. ‘Piece of shit, you act the big man and all powerful with a little kid to show off in front of the Curva. You should only be ashamed. You should all be ashamed.’ After saying that, I threw the shirt in his face. In that moment, everything kicked off like the world was ending.”

Icardi goes on to claim that, “In the changing room, I was applauded like an idol”, even if the club’s directors expressed the fear that fans might wait outside his house for retribution. “But I was clear,” he continues, “‘I’m ready to face them one by one. Maybe they don’t know that I grew up in one of the South American neighbourhoods with the highest rates of crime and people killed in the street.

“How many of them are there? Fifty? A hundred? Two hundred? OK, record my message and let them hear it. I will bring 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them on the spot.”

JANCKER

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Scum.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:this is the icing on the cake... I guess you what he did right? He stole the wife (a wannabe herself) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanda_Naraof his friend maxi Lopez.

It's not even stealing your teammate's wife, because Wanda was free to do whatever the hell she wanted to do, but tattooing the names of Lopez' children on his arm, that is abominable.
Besides, he is banished from the argentine NT because of this story, Messi does not want to hear about him.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:06 pm

JANCKER wrote:

Well, they're actually angered about something else...

In it, Icardi relives an episode from the 2014-15 season. After a 3-1 defeat away to Sassuolo, he had gone with Fredy Guarín to face the Ultras who had travelled to see the game. During a heated exchange, he handed over his shirt, only to have it thrown back at him. Icardi was seen cursing at his antagonists, but after heading down the tunnel later returned with more team-mates for what appeared to be a more conciliatory dialogue.

The whole affair had largely been forgotten, until it popped up in the pages of his book. “I took off my shirt and shorts and gave them to a kid,” writes Icardi in an incendiary retelling. “It’s a shame that a head Ultra flew over to him, took the shirt from his hands and threw it after me with disgust. In that instant I was beside myself, I would have punched him for that bastard’s gesture he’d just pulled.

“So I started to insult him harshly. ‘Piece of shit, you act the big man and all powerful with a little kid to show off in front of the Curva. You should only be ashamed. You should all be ashamed.’ After saying that, I threw the shirt in his face. In that moment, everything kicked off like the world was ending.”

Icardi goes on to claim that, “In the changing room, I was applauded like an idol”, even if the club’s directors expressed the fear that fans might wait outside his house for retribution. “But I was clear,” he continues, “‘I’m ready to face them one by one. Maybe they don’t know that I grew up in one of the South American neighbourhoods with the highest rates of crime and people killed in the street.

“How many of them are there? Fifty? A hundred? Two hundred? OK, record my message and let them hear it. I will bring 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them on the spot.”

yes I heard about the 100 men from argentina... Inter are so naive to leave him on the team let alone as captain. He should be transfer listed and sent with the the U18s until a new club is found!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Icardi is a clown. And that's true, they should keep him away from the first team for now. They do have depth in attack to not rely on him too much
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:47 pm

"Hi Mauro! Welcome to the club of footballing c**ts." says Stefan Kießling.

"Pepe and Diego will show you the door. You will find our manager Jose Mourinho waiting by the reception for you to sign on. Mesut! Could you assist him with his bags, please?"
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:14 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:"Hi Mauro! Welcome to the club of footballing c**ts." says Stefan Kießling.

"Pepe and Diego will show you the door. You will find our manager Jose Mourinho waiting by the reception for you to sign on. Mesut! Could you assist him with his bags, please?"

Balotelli is on his way, he will arrive a bit late. Aurier is with him cause his car broke down. :lol:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:50 pm

LA ROMA INSEGUE TRE DEL MANCHESTER CITY

Secondo quanto riporta il Sun, la Roma avrebbe messo nel mirino Pablo Zabaleta, Bacary Sagna e Gael Clichy del Manchester City. I tre giocatori sono in scadenza di contratto il prossimo giugno e potrebbero arrivare a parametro zero.

Roma want three Man C players who would be free come next June,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:07 pm

"It is the defeat of Italian football. Of Italy as a country, of the traditions, of everything. But we have what we deserve, we are fickle, without a rooted sense of belonging and history has always demonstrated that" – Gianluigi Buffon on Chinese investment in Italian clubs

Can't see tweet? Click here!
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:42 am

Juve interested in Thiago Silva... my guess is that if they managed to get him, they'd probably return Benatia or sell one of their defenders.
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:41 am

JANCKER wrote:Juve interested in Thiago Silva... my guess is that if they managed to get him, they'd probably return Benatia or sell one of their defenders.

You might be right. Bonucci is a wanted man. Conte & Pep are after him

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:49 am

JANCKER wrote:Juve interested in Thiago Silva... my guess is that if they managed to get him, they'd probably return Benatia or sell one of their defenders.

Don't forget Barzagli's age.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Milan's Locatelli is an interesting young regista, his reading of the game is almost as good as Weigl. Had a commendable game with a few flaws, not counting the goal. Maybe with some Ancelotti-Milan connection could be a prospective transfer?
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:33 pm

I don t know why he reminds me of( looks) Mueller

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:46 pm

What a save by Donnamura....

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe