You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Scottish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Scottish football

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#8 Ruben Sammut [source]

Falkirk manager Paul Hartley says Ruben Sammut has "massive potential" as the Scotland Under-21 midfielder arrived on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

Sammut captained Chelsea's Under-23 side last term and has agreed a new contract extension until summer 2019.

He has been with the English Premier League club since the age of eight.

"Ruben has been brought through and trained at an elite level having been with Chelsea from such a young age," Hartley said.

"He has massive potential and I think the opportunity for him now to experience first-team football will be of huge benefit to all parties." [source]

for the Maltese... we can already give up on him... He already plays for Scotland U21. :evil:

it will be a big shame if his parents let him play for Sco ... I am gutted,,, his parents are both Maltese and he is going to end up playing for Scotland! [-X
And what about this guy?
Sorry. I've never heard of him before!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm

lau03143 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#8 Ruben Sammut [source]

Falkirk manager Paul Hartley says Ruben Sammut has "massive potential" as the Scotland Under-21 midfielder arrived on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

Sammut captained Chelsea's Under-23 side last term and has agreed a new contract extension until summer 2019.

"Ruben has been brought through and trained at an elite level having been with Chelsea from such a young age," Hartley said.

"He has massive potential and I think the opportunity for him now to experience first-team football will be of huge benefit to all parties." [source]

for the Maltese... we can already give up on him... He already plays for Scotland U21. :evil:

it will be a big shame if his parents let him play for Sco ... I am gutted,,, his parents are both Maltese and he is going to end up playing for Scotland! [-X
And what about this guy?

OK

Does he really play for the Sco 21s?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Logically I’d expect Celtic to not support the Scottish NT, not Rangers
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby lau03143 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:17 am

ramsej84 wrote:
lau03143 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]
#8 Ruben Sammut [source]

And what about this guy?

OK

Does he really play for the Sco 21s?[/quote]Yeah, played U21 but no further!

who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby lau03143 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Logically I’d expect Celtic to not support the Scottish NT, not Rangers
Historically, both sets of fans supported the national team in equal numbers. Certainly my father (Rangers suppprter) used to travel to games with his brothers-in-law (Celtic) in the 60s and 70s, but according to his stories there would be a bit of fighting.

Nowadays no one who travels with Scotland openly identify with their domestic teams and it's frowned amok to wear your domestic teams strips to national team games (no matter what level).

who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:25 pm

Tomorrow is the derbie of derbies
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Jeezzzz Rangers beat Celtic @celtic park....
Now Rangers are only two pts behind Celtic with the former having a game in hand
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:18 pm

Scottish football without strong Rangers was soooo bad. I'm glad Steven Gerrard adores and appreciates my compatriots Barišić and Katić who are standard first-team players and very important to the Englishman.
Ever since Barišić left NK Osijek and moved to Rangers, he became no. 1 LB in Croatia NT and has really improved as a player in less than a year. =D> Katić hasn't become NT player yet, but who knows in the next few months what happens. Gerrard is doing a very good job there.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:23 am

ramsej84 wrote:Jeezzzz Rangers beat Celtic @celtic park....
Now Rangers are only two pts behind Celtic with the former having a game in hand

They’ve put themselves in a good position but there are 2 more derbies left. I like watching it when I can and in my opinion Celtic are much stronger. I think they’ll win the league anyway.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:14 am

Chaos within the SFL

They are close to handle the title to Celtic !
(It would be their 50th Title)

Not fair, not at all

Edit. Celtic are 13 pts ahead with a game more than Rangers.

Few games left so...it is almost done , therefore it is not that bad
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:22 am

Don’t think that should be done even though Celtic are one of favourite teams. Celtic have a good lead but are still 5 or so games away from being mathematically champions.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:14 am

So in England, it HAS to be Liverpool, everything else would be a joke, but in Scotland it shouldn’t be done and it‘s "not fair, not fair at all"?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:17 am

#12 wrote:So in England, it HAS to be Liverpool, everything else would be a joke, but in Scotland it shouldn’t be done and it‘s "not fair, not fair at all"?
Come on, Liverpool needed 1 or 2 more games, Celtic need about three times as many. It’s unlikely either would have lose the title but there’s a big difference. Liverpool could have won the title if the league was suspended just a few days later.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:22 am

#12 wrote:So in England, it HAS to be Liverpool, everything else would be a joke, but in Scotland it shouldn’t be done and it‘s "not fair, not fair at all"?
Although you conveniently you decided not to read the edit.

All leagues should cont no matter what....
That is my view
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:23 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Come on, Liverpool needed 1 or 2 more games, Celtic need about three times as many. It’s unlikely either would have lose the title but there’s a big difference. Liverpool could have won the title if the league was suspended just a few days later.
Liverpool needs two wins... Celtic 5... That could easily be three, you know how it goes in this sport...

So you draw the line where exactly?

It’s the same in both cases: play it out, whenever, or don’t award titles!
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe