You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Croatian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Croatian football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:26 pm

FCB general wrote:Just a nonsense. Ancefloppi as a first Croatian head coach... No, thank you.

Davor Šuker denied this media rumor. He said that this rumor is pointed against the CFF.
What about S.Bilic? He is on the verge of being sacked by West Ham

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCB general wrote:Just a nonsense. Ancefloppi as a first Croatian head coach... No, thank you.

Davor Šuker denied this media rumor. He said that this rumor is pointed against the CFF.

Ups, now I've noticed how I forgot to put the word "foreign". :lol:

Well, some want Bilić back, but I'm not sure he wants to return, especially with the corrupted, narcissistic gang in CFF.
There's one guy from my hometown who is a part of that octopus, who had beaten a young man to death in 1991 together with his friend, a former referee who also had an international referee career in the CL and Uefa Cup.
The young guy died after one week spent in hospital while both of these 'gentlemen' never faced justice for what they did. In Croatia you can be a respected part of society even though you killed a man. That's how things stand here. Football isn't an exception.
Few days ago after so many years of justice circus, a Croatian tycoon was set free even though he killed 2 Italian tourists in a sea accident where he crashed with his boat direct into them and if I'm not mistaken one of the Italian spouse was literally beheaded after the hit. He walked away free due to the syncope(not the musical syncope, but a disease where he didn't remember anything at the moment of the boat crash, which wasn't his first statement). He is also crazy behind the car wheel and also killed 2 people in the 80's, but he's been free to repeat it. Pure catastrophe!
No wonder why poor people and young people are leaving Croatia; nobody wants to starve of hunger and poverty, tolerate drubbing on their back every day, finance this pervesion while these oligarchs and rich people always do what they want of everyone, walk free, never face prison, Calvary, justice, punishment, nothing!
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:47 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Ups, now I've noticed how I forgot to put the word "foreign".

Well, some want Bilić back, but I'm not sure he wants to return, especially with the corrupted, narcissistic gang in CFF.
There's one guy from my hometown who is a part of that octopus, who had beaten a young man to death in 1991 together with his friend, a former referee who also had an international referee career in the CL and Uefa Cup.
The young guy died after one week spent in hospital while both of these 'gentlemen' never faced justice for what they did. In Croatia you can be a respected part of society even though you killed a man. That's how things stand here. Football isn't an exception.
Few days ago after so many years of justice circus, a Croatian tycoon was set free even though he killed 2 Italian tourists in a sea accident where he crashed with his boat direct into them and if I'm not mistaken one of the Italian spouse was literally beheaded after the hit. He walked away free due to the syncope(not the musical syncope, but a disease where he didn't remember anything at the moment of the boat crash, which wasn't his first statement). He is also crazy behind the car wheel and also killed 2 people in the 80's, but he's been free to repeat it. Pure catastrophe!
No wonder why poor people and young people are leaving Croatia; nobody wants to starve of hunger and poverty, tolerate drubbing on their back every day, finance this pervesion while these oligarchs and rich people always do what they want of everyone, walk free, never face prison, Calvary, justice, punishment, nothing!

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:21 am

New tragedy on the football pitch. This Saturday Bruno Boban (25) died during the Croatian 3rd league match. In the 5th minute of the game he was hit with the ball in his chest and few seconds later he fell down on the ground. They tried to save him, at first he positively reacted, but he could not be brought back to life after a 40-minute resuscitation.

His older brother Gabrijel (28) is playing for my club NK Osijek. He devastated immediately ran to Slavonski Brod with the NK Osijek head coach and his assistant.

In November 2016 Gabrijel's father died, now he lost his younger brother on the football pitch. So sad... :( :cry:

These guys and family are so good people and in less than year and a half this happens.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:25 am

Tragic...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Zdravko Mamic, Croatian football's Mr Big, given jail term

He is considered the most powerful figure in football in Croatia, but now Zdravko Mamic has been sentenced to six-and-a-half years in prison for corruption.

Mamic was found guilty of siphoning off millions of euros in transfer fees when he was an executive at Dinamo Zagreb.

On the eve of the verdict he fled across the border into Bosnia.

Among the ex-Dinamo players caught up in the trial is Croatia captain Luka Modric, who was charged with perjury.

The Real Madrid midfielder is suspected of having made false statements during the trial, when he was questioned about his 2008 transfer to Tottenham Hotspur. He has not commented on the charge.

The case will not affect his role in the World Cup in Russia later this month.
Who is Mamic?

Zdravko Mamic was not just chief executive of Dinamo Zagreb, Croatia's biggest club, he was also vice-president of the Croatian Football Federation (HNS).

For years fans at Dinamo alleged that he and his allies had used their club to make money for themselves by depriving the club of funds from lucrative transfers and evading taxes. Then in 2015 he and his brother Zoran, the Dinamo coach, were arrested.

The scandal was brought on to the international stage when Croatian football supporters threw flares on the pitch at the Euro 2016 championships in France.

Charged with diverting 116m Croatian kuna (€15.7m; £14m) from the football club and evading another 12.2m in tax, Mamic was later shot and wounded on a visit to his father's grave.

How hooligans exposed the ugly rift in Croatian football
Croatia captain faces perjury inquiry
Croatia football officials arrested

The court in Osijek also handed down jail terms to his brother Zoran Mamic, former club director Damir Vrbanovic, and tax inspector Milan Pernar. None of the accused were in court to hear their sentences, but they have all denied the charges and have the right to appeal.
Fans' prayers answered

By Guy Delauney, BBC Balkans correspondent

The night before the verdict Zdravko Mamic fled to a shrine at Medjugorje in Bosnia-Herzegovina, where he holds dual citizenship. Whatever he did there, supporters of Dinamo Zagreb will feel that their prayers have been answered.

They have been protesting against Mr Mamic's stewardship of the club for years. Dinamo is supposed to be a fan-owned, non-profit organisation. But fans claimed that Mr Mamic and his associates had staged a "silent privatisation", with the aim of sucking money out of the club.

The best-known supporters' group, The Bad Blue Boys, have been boycotting matches - making for an eerie atmosphere at Zagreb's Maksimir Stadium. Some formed a breakaway club, Futsal Dinamo.

Now the court has agreed with the supporters' interpretation of Mr Mamic's modus operandi.

Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Ex-Soccer Boss Sentenced in Croatia After Corruption Trial

OSIJEK, Croatia — Former Dinamo Zagreb director Zdravko Mamic was sentenced Wednesday to 6 1/2 years in prison for embezzlement and tax evasion over deals that included the sale of Croatia World Cup stars Luka Modric and Dejan Lovren.

Mamic, 58, was not in court in the eastern town of Osijek when judges read the verdict and sentence. He left for neighboring Bosnia-Herzegovina a day ahead of the court session and described the verdict as "monstrous."

The court issued an arrest warrant for Mamic, who said he is not returning before the end of the appeals process.

Mamic has been an influential and often outspoken figure in Croatian soccer and politics. He was accused with three other former officials of embezzling 15 million euros ($17.6 million) through fictitious deals made during transfers of several former Dinamo players to foreign clubs, including Real Madrid midfielder Modric and Liverpool defender Lovren.

Modric, who will lead Croatia at the upcoming World Cup in Russia, faces perjury charges for testimony he gave during the trial about his financial deals with Mamic. Prosecutors claimed Modric gave a false court statement in June last year about his 2008 transfer from Dinamo to Tottenham. Modric has denied any wrongdoing.

The court on Wednesday also found Mamic guilty of tax evasion worth 1.6 million euros.

His brother Zoran, a former Dinamo coach, was sentenced to 4 years, 11 months in prison.

"I never dreamed I would be sentenced for a day," Mamic said in a video call from Bosnia, threatening to retaliate against "people who staged all this against me."

"Those monsters will end up where they belong, and I will get some rest," he said.

Mamic has Croatian and Bosnian citizenship.

NY Times [source]
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:19 pm

This is not the end, it's just a new beginning. Zdravko Mamić yesterday went to Herzegovina, no more no less but to sacred place such as Međugorje to make his show and circus complete even using blasphemy. :roll: He still hasn't committed suicide drinking cyanide as he told that he shall do it just like the Croatian general Slobodan Praljak did in Den Haag in case that the court in Osijek founds him guilty.

He maybe avoided Croatian prison cells, but not BiH prison as well. He shall end up in prison if the court's first degree verdict becomes confirmed in the 2nd degree sentence.

His personal property, cars, money and everything worth according to trial's charge and what he, his brother and other 2 members took from Dinamo Zagreb and illegal transfer actions will be taken away.

But it's a loooong journey in Croatian justice and court. He may be released in the final judgement, nobody knows that.

His younger brother Zoran is a coach in Saudia Arabia, country that doesn't extradite people. :|
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:33 pm

FCB general wrote:This is not the end, it's just a new beginning. Zdravko Mamić yesterday went to Herzegovina, no more no less but to sacred place such as Međugorje to make his show and circus complete even using blasphemy. :roll: He still hasn't committed suicide drinking cyanide as he told that he shall do it just like the Croatian general Slobodan Praljak did in Den Haag in case that the court in Osijek founds him guilty.

He maybe avoided Croatian prison cells, but not BiH prison as well. He shall end up in prison if the court's first degree verdict becomes confirmed in the 2nd degree sentence.

His personal property, cars, money and everything worth according to trial's charge and what he, his brother and other 2 members took from Dinamo Zagreb and illegal transfer actions will be taken away.

But it's a loooong journey in Croatian justice and court. He may be released in the final judgement, nobody knows that.

His younger brother Zoran is a coach in Saudia Arabia, country that doesn't extradite people. :|
He sounded as if he will soon be issuing orders for the elimination of certain individuals!

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 pm

Hehe, who knows.... We will be monitoring the situation. :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:59 am

Croatia's Hero Goalkeeper Danijel Subasic Dedicates Penalty Shoot-Out Win To Late Friend [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:46 am

Yes, that was a terrible tragedy some 10 years ago. Hrvoje Ćustić died because of outrageous stadium's infrastructure. That's something very sensitive to Croatian football federation and Croatian state and yet we still have excellent talents and players in these poor conditions.
He flew out after one duel with the opponent and hit the concrete wall with his head. That stadium in Zadar has always been terrible, but as we know how in life , more precisely in Croatia things work, you change and do nothing until some tragedy happens, then you start working amd repairing when it's too late and lives are lost.

Ever since Hrvoje died, Danijel always wears a shirt with Hrvoje's picture under his kit and he shall always wear it, as long as he is active footballer, maybe even after he retires.

Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:21 am

Silver guys from Russia 2018: Vedran Ćorluka (32, CB), Mario Mandžukić (32, ST) and Danijel Subašić (33(34 in 2 months), GK) have retired from international football.

Ćorluka announced retirement 5 days ago, Đilkoš yesterday while Subašić has announced today via CFF website.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:19 pm

FCB general wrote:Silver guys from Russia 2018: Vedran Ćorluka (32, CB), Mario Mandžukić (32, ST) and Danijel Subašić (33(34 in 2 months), GK) have retired from international football.

Ćorluka announced retirement 5 days ago, Đilkoš yesterday while Subašić has announced today via CFF website.
Exactly a month after the final
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Yes, time really runs fast. Who would say that Mandžukić retired while I still remember his debut in 2007 and his first goal in 2008 at Maksimir in the historic first home defeat 1-5 against England.

Only Modrić, who's gonna be 33 next month, didn't retire from the old crew. It's good to retire when you're on top and also past 31, give a chance to younger players, focus on your last years of your professional club career.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Croatia

Previous

Return to Football in Europe