You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Croatian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Croatian football

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:35 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Birthday

Postby Fénix » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:58 pm

So, FC Bayern lost in a friendly match against 1. FC Nürnberg 5:2 while today my Croatian club NK Osijek won in Marabella against the same Nürnberg 2:0. :P :mrgreen: 8)
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:50 am

Just learned that one of our boys signed for this club in Croatia
https://www.transfermarkt.com/nk-zrinsk ... rein/38038

Unfortunately the Covid19 halted his debut

He is a very promising young player.
Hope he does well...

To be honest I am sad that we lost him

@fenix am I correct to say that is close to Osijek?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:04 am

Well, just 20 minutes away from me by car. :D

I've never heard of that club, but when I see the name and where is located, it's a total village. :mrgreen:

Not to mention that 44 year old GK played as no. 1 for NK Osijek 20+ years ago.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:14 am

Haha I saw that... a lot of ex Osijek .
do you think that he might be wasting time there?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:21 am

He is the #10

https://youtu.be/bhLrqGFYxZ8

The second video is one where one can appreciate his qualities

https://youtu.be/m52ukujMR34
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:55 pm

That you should ask him, I mean what are his long-term expectations. If he is playing just for fun and following his heart and let life to surprise him, everything is possible.

I don't think he'll reach 1. HNL.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:57 pm

Nenad Bjelica is no longer Dinamo Zagreb coach. Mamić brother(s) just sacked him less than an hour ago. [source]

Everything started with this, but the real trigger was the matchday 4 against Shakhtar when Dinamo played 2-2 at home after 91 minutes of 2-0 lead and demolition vs Atalanta in the matchday 5 where Atalanta secured 2nd place and Dinamo ended 4th without Europa League after historic chance to be qualify with Manchester City. This was taking 3 months, but from January it was obvious that it's just a matter of time. [source]

BVB, Manchester United and AC Milan and all top sides that feel lost for decades can find a great coach for small money. :D Croatia NT can in some crazy scenario replace Zlatko Dalić with Nenad Bjelica and Igor Bišćan(Croatia U-21 coach). :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sat May 16, 2020 9:26 pm

This is how it stands and this is how it is going to be once it is over next year as far as I know.
Capacity: 12 000 seats
Price: 40 million €

All credits go to Mister Victor Orban. Hungarians are the owners of NK Osijek.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:13 am

A big interview with Davor Šuker, president of CFF [source]

En este punto, disfruto de mi posición como presidente de la Federación Croata de Fútbol. Tenemos muchos grandes proyectos en camino, incluida la organización de campamentos de fútbol para jugadores croatas en Estados Unidos, Canadá, Argentina, Chile, Australia y otros países con una fuerte diáspora croata. Tenemos una población pequeña en comparación con Alemania, España, Francia, Italia o Inglaterra, por lo que debemos identificar a todos los jugadores croatas con talento en todos los rincones del mundo. Por lo tanto, mi enfoque está en mi trabajo actual, así como en mi papel en el Comité Ejecutivo de la UEFA.

Croatia is in search for football talents around the world in Croatian diaspora to attract them to play for Croatia NT therefore the CFF will organize tournaments in diaspora where to identify young players and potential NT candidates.
We haven't given up from that method that was extremely important and fruitful in the last 90's and the entire 2000's, but in the last 13 years Dinamo Zagreb changed that.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:10 am

We are just 2 steps far from our historic 2nd place that we didn't achieve it in the 90's during our golden times and we were chasing the title. :)

Tonight against very, veeeery good Varaždin my team has a hard match to win and in 7 days we have our final against Lokomotiva Zagreb at home for the 2nd place.

If we win tonight and Lokomotiva lose or draw tomorrow in city clash against Gorica, then we are the first historic 2nd team in the CL qualifications apart from finishing 2nd in the HNL. :D [-o<
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:46 am

Nenad Bjelica set to return hometown and home club - to NK Osijek!!! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ Today or tomorrow it will be known whether the club will finalize the deal or not.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:41 am

IT IS HAPPENING TODAY AT 13.00 PM AT THE CONSTRUCTION SIDE OF THE NEW STADIUM!!!! =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

THE OSIJEK SON IS BACK AFTER 19 YEARS!!! THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS MAN! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Neno welcome home!!! We have been waiting for so long to see you and you never said no to your home. =D> =D> =D> =D> :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Everything is possible! :P Just can't wait to see him in NK Osijek gear. Fucking COVID just diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie so we can return to stadium and enjoy in new era with not just a new coach, but very likely with a manager.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:52 pm

President Ferenc Sakalj and the new NK Osijek manager(not just coach). 8) =P~ Absolute power for Bjelica and knows how much money he's got at disposal. Make us for the first time great, Nenad.

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:53 pm

Ivan Rakitić has decided to day goodbye to Croatia national team and retire from international football. :(

He says it is the most difficult decision he have ever made in his career.

106 caps and 15 goals for Croatia. Hvala ti Ivane!!! =D> =D>

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Previous

Return to Football in Europe