You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Croatian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Croatian football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:10 pm

Lovren got one match ban for insulting Cunt Ramos on instagram.

https://twitter.com/theonsideview/statu ... 21920?s=19

Unfortunately it only applies for international games... at first I thought that Pool were going to be with no CBs for the first leg
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Another "iron fist" used on small countries and people while the same can't be seen or said in case of Spain, Italy, Germany, France, England, etc. :lol:

Who cares what they did to Croatia NT and Lovren with this suspension... Like they have some morality or credibility, though. :) We'll survive as we survived all previous fines, bans, etc. :mrgreen:
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:35 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Never heard of him until now and here. :lol: :lol:

I guess another Dinamo prospect and future hope to cash in big time. :P
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Croatian football

Postby DiegoForlan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:35 pm

Fénix wrote:Never heard of him until now and here. :lol: :lol:

I guess another Dinamo prospect and future hope to cash in big time. :P

Actualy you are wrong he’s from Hajduk Split, which makes it weird considering the high transfer fee.
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Guess what... Bayern is not the only club celebrating birthday today. :)

My hometown is also celebrating 72nd birthday of my home club NK Osijek TODAY! :P

Sretan ti rođendan voljeni klube! =D>
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:50 am

The situation after last week's defeat against Dinamo Zagreb and extremely poor results in the Rückrunde is in a red-alert status, where Osijek as the most efficient team of the Hinrunde continued their campaign with only 3 miserable goals in 6 matches.
As a crown to all this crisis and total fan fury and negativity over the last 3 weeks one of our players in the middle of night from Friday to Saturday caused almost a tragic accident with deadly consequences because of his pure stupidity and this isn't his first incident where alcohol is involved, but God knows which one within the last one and a half years.

Winger and Croatian talent Petar Bočkaj is no longer a NK Osijek player. It remains to terminate the contract, but he'll also be sued by the club and not to mention a regular court procedure due to the car accident and numerous violations of law such as driving in a drunk condition, demolition of a gas station with the car, injured woman, ie gas employee and running away from a place of accident without helping anyone.

Surveillance cameras on gas station, despite not being available for a public and media, recorded everything and people who live there and saw and heard something told what was going on.

The cause of the accident was just a chocolate bar and his impatience to wait for a shift change. How about that... :x #-o
Thank God the woman(also a mother of 2 children if I've remembered correctly) didn't face serious injuries or got killed while the other woman who works with her avoided the hit.

Weil er keinen Schokoriegel bekam: Kroatien-Talent rammt betrunken eine Tankstelle [source]

The drunken Croatian talent caused a serious incident and left without a club [source]
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:54 am

What a shame...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:44 am

Last night Bočkaj was kicked out of Croatia U-21 squad, too.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:58 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:58 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:23 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:51 am

They reached the bottom long time ago, but they[one small part of Hajduk so-called fans] still drive their own old pride, resistance and fight against windmills. They have caused so many damage to both the club and Croatia NT because of the war against the HNS/CFF while at the same time they are also guilty as charged. They attracted so much negativity over the last 10 years that they now are feeling and reaching new standards of decline, just like Venezuela.

Today the new season of HNL, ie Croatian championship is starting. NK Osijek is playing at 19.00h against Slaven Belupo at Gradski vrt.

A completely new team in my city is about to be presented with 6-7 new players and I hope this season we are going to finally make a serious improvement in our playing style after last 3 seasons that weren't what we expected.

I hope there won't be any rain between 19.00 and 21.00h so I can start a new campaign. :)
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:23 am

Prior to the second leg, coach Sinisa Orescanin, had claimed that “it is easier to witness aliens rather than Gżira United qualifying.” [source]

:lol:

This quote was inevitably reminded to the Hajduk fans by their fierce rivals Dinamo Zagreb, who in their league opener the day after the Europa League match, put on a banner in their stadium saying, “That night in Split with aliens.”

“Given that we had to depart from Croatia’s capital, Zagreb, we were greeted with delight by everyone there as they all cheer for Dinamo Zagreb and there we could already see the magnitude of our success,” Haber said.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:57 pm

Hehehehe, what did I tell you? Nevertheless, he said that Gzira has 3-4 jugadoritos, using diminutive for word "players". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe