You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:51 pm

Jorge wrote:OK, Lukaku is that type of special player, the one that has honey spread all over his ass :wink:

Yeah indeed, response has no fucking content to what i am referring to but indeed, keep going..

ramsej84 wrote:Bastards Man City ....
Yesterday they stole the game from Arsenal in the most vicious of ways... And today their rivals draw their match against each other

Its not man city, its the refs ;) They just utilize whats given to them.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I don't think Ederson fouled Odegaard. I think he got the ball first so not a penalty

You should see the one that Lloris made vs Watford yesterday but wasn't called. :shock: And minutes earlier this happened

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Referee should have clearly given advantage. I really don't know what was he thinking #-o
Well, there was still a defender, but yes…
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:30 pm

Jorge wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:I still think its retarded, imo it wasnt even that bad what Lukaku said. But coaches can openly critisize players in the media, but players are not allowed to say shit at all.

I am trying to understand the logic: today it is OK for a player under contract with a club to say that he prefers his previous club: yesterday it wasn't ok for a player, who wasn't even under contract with the club, to say that he preferred another club. #-o
What are you referring to? (Actually asking!)
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:19 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:27 pm

New year, same United :D
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:59 am

Hey ramsej

I haven't read your opinion about Mane not being sent off vs Chelsea ????

:coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:53 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Hey ramsej

I haven't read your opinion about Mane not being sent off vs Chelsea ????

:coffee:
After 1min ... Was not intentional
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister87 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:29 pm

Lol.. everyone was furious he wasnt red carded, even all the experts but now Ramsej is like ''nah was nothing'' lol
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:After 1min ... Was not intentional

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm sure that if it had been Bonucci's elbow on Kimmich you would be saying the same. Yep. :^o
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby aterford » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:54 pm

That for me is one of those refereeing decisions where the referee lets "context" get in the way of making what should be a fairly objective call.

It's like....we know that there are a number of instances in a match where a player gets fouled in the penalty area and if that foul occurred outside of the penalty area it would've been whistled for a foul. But "context" says that the standard of foul to award a penalty has to be higher when it's in the area.

Or how you can see a certain standard of foul being called all game long, but in a tight game when it gets close to the end of FT or ET suddenly those calls don't get called as much. How it often seems to take a more egregious foul to earn a penalty in the 90th minute than it would in the 35th.

Anyways I think this is more or less the same. If that foul had occurred 30 minutes into the game I think it would've been given as a red no question. But because it came in the first minute I suspect there's probably a feeling of "well you can't really give a red in the first minute, can you?" unless it's something remarkably egregious.

But yeah, for me, that's pretty clear, he should've been sent off.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:01 pm

aterford wrote:That for me is one of those refereeing decisions where the referee lets "context" get in the way of making what should be a fairly objective call.

It's like....we know that there are a number of instances in a match where a player gets fouled in the penalty area and if that foul occurred outside of the penalty area it would've been whistled for a foul. But "context" says that the standard of foul to award a penalty has to be higher when it's in the area.

Or how you can see a certain standard of foul being called all game long, but in a tight game when it gets close to the end of FT or ET suddenly those calls don't get called as much. How it often seems to take a more egregious foul to earn a penalty in the 90th minute than it would in the 35th.

Anyways I think this is more or less the same. If that foul had occurred 30 minutes into the game I think it would've been given as a red no question. But because it came in the first minute I suspect there's probably a feeling of "well you can't really give a red in the first minute, can you?" unless it's something remarkably egregious.

But yeah, for me, that's pretty clear, he should've been sent off.

Yes, match officials tend to do this, but I don't think it's fair for context to be part of the decision. Take this for example: Brentford are Liverpool's next opponents. Mane will be allowed to play against them, simply because the foul he did against Chelsea was after a few seconds rather than near the end of the match.
MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jorge » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:12 pm

#12 wrote:
Jorge wrote:
Ottomeister87 wrote:I still think its retarded, imo it wasnt even that bad what Lukaku said. But coaches can openly critisize players in the media, but players are not allowed to say shit at all.

I am trying to understand the logic: today it is OK for a player under contract with a club to say that he prefers his previous club: yesterday it wasn't ok for a player, who wasn't even under contract with the club, to say that he preferred another club. #-o

Read the Sergiño Dest discussion. I was actually just asking, as well.
Jorge
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:05 pm

Jorge wrote:
#12 wrote:
Jorge wrote:[quote="Ottomeister87"]I still think its retarded, imo it wasnt even that bad what Lukaku said. But coaches can openly critisize players in the media, but players are not allowed to say shit at all.

Read the Sergiño Dest discussion. I was actually just asking, as well.[/quote]Ah now I got it… Thx!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:33 pm

City boss Guardiola and Burnley’s Dyche test positive for COVID-19

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... eys.925975

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:53 am

Newcastle eliminated by Cambridge (third tier tm) from the FA Cup
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe