You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:21 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Lukas wrote:Time for work places including football clubs to refuse to employ the unvaccinated. Enough is enough now. Don't care if that sounds authoritarian. These stupid attention seeking pricks have held the majority of people in this country to ransom for long enough
Well said. The good thing is that the Pfizer pill is showing some great results at preventing hospitalizations.
The pill is a great thing ...
That's something which one takes if detected with the virus
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:02 am

We will probably need more doses in the next couple of years that's true but eventually our bodies will get so used to fighting the virus and better treatments will appear that we don't even think about it. So says our chief doctor Chris Whitty (who should be PM instead of that messy fat blonde haired idiot) It's going to be difficult for a few more years but we will get there. In the meantime people need to do all they can to limit disruption through closures and restrictions by taking any vaccines offered to them
Lukas
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner
2020/21 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby MUTU » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:27 am

MUTU
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & Euro 2016, 2017/18, World Cup 2018 and Euro 2020 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:30 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Lukas wrote:Time for work places including football clubs to refuse to employ the unvaccinated. Enough is enough now. Don't care if that sounds authoritarian. These stupid attention seeking pricks have held the majority of people in this country to ransom for long enough
Well said. The good thing is that the Pfizer pill is showing some great results at preventing hospitalizations.
Any idea on what it‘ll cost? Just a ballpark
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Lukas"]Time for work places including football clubs to refuse to employ the unvaccinated. Enough is enough now. Don't care if that sounds authoritarian. These stupid attention seeking pricks have held the majority of people in this country to ransom for long enough
You mean Booster takers only ?

Just two doses for now but by time everyone has had chance to have a booster I'd extend it to boosters yes
Thing is that soon we will made to wear something showing that we are vaccinated.... (Not just a downloaded file on our phones)
Is history repeating itself?
The more I read about this virus the more I get suspicious.,
A very intelligent tool to control the masses
I had my tow dose as we were promised by the experts that lives will get to normal as we will reach immunity etc etc etc ,.
And guess what? New variant = ,new dose and made to wear a mask even if walking alone even in the last remaining countryside we have available....
But then Bars , Clubs, and Rests are full with ppl with no masks of course [/quote]Image
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:05 pm

Yeah but dont forget that the people who ARE actually vaccinated, and restrictions tightening even more again, are running out of patience slowly as well. Its not the unvaccinated ones only anymore. A lot of people vaccinated purely to get back to normal asap, but what has really changed. Here they are already talking about even tighter restrictions now..

But thats the whole thing with these politicians, not being able to voice it the right way.. With them it was vaccination-back to normal and that is not happening. But people keep hammering on the fact where that normal is hiding..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:12 pm

Ppl will soon revolt en masse
Last edited by ramsej84 on Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ppl will soon revolt in mass
I can’t stop laughing at the difference between people revolting en masse and people revolting in mass :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ppl will soon revolt in mass
I can’t stop laughing at the difference between people revolting en masse and people revolting in mass :lol:

shitttttttttttttt flllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkk :lol:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:42 pm

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Any idea on what it‘ll cost? Just a ballpark
No clue. I guess at first it will be restricted to high risk patients but as they ramp up manufacturing it will become more available.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:40 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:27 pm

I was far from the TV and cannot confirm this but I was watching Spurs - Pool highlights and nobody on the stands seemed to be wearing face masks :?:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:15 pm

mENDY accused of raping FIVE women
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:mENDY accused of raping FIVE women

It's seven count of rape on 4 women but abused 5 women in total.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:01 pm

I am enjoying watching Villa play ATM
They have a forward Ollie Watkins who really caught my eyes with his runs and movements.
Also learned that he is a NT player
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe