You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Conte maybe ... Or Zidane

Zidane once said that being fluent in the club's language was crucial to be the manager, so if he decides to coach again I'd put my money on Juventus, PSG or France NT

:coffee:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:15 pm

Apparently Rangnick agree to takeover as interim manager (and it guess sporting director afterwards) at ManUre. Terrible news. They are one good manager away from being yet another strong English side.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:16 pm

Germans in England owning the league and proving who are the best coaches and whose football is in reality the best. Only Flick, Nagelsmann and M. Rose are missing in the Premier League. =D>

Flick, Klopp, Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Rangnick, Rose, Kuntz, David Wagner, R. Schmidt, Glasner, Kohfeldt...

Bundesliga has no idea what is missing all the time. :roll:
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:47 pm

Fénix wrote:Germans in England owning the league and proving who are the best coaches and whose football is in reality the best. Only Flick, Nagelsmann and M. Rose are missing in the Premier League. =D>

Flick, Klopp, Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Rangnick, Rose, Kuntz, David Wagner, R. Schmidt, Glasner, Kohfeldt...

Bundesliga has no idea what is missing all the time. :roll:
BuLi is a stepping stone league, unfortunately.
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:39 pm

No clubs for them and arrogant Englishmen can't admit they need guys like Tuchel, Rangnick, Nagelsmann, Flick, Kuntz long time ago to teach them football and management.

German league can't give its coaches what they need - a whole new football world with 4 more mega rich and strong clubs equal to Bayern, if not even richer. That's where for me everything ends in the Bundesliga.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Ottomeister87 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Rangnick, i dont expect him to do much there tbh of significance. He always acts like he invented everything in this sport. I just cant stand that guy. The media is going to lynch him.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:27 am

The thing with Rangnick is that he hasn't coached at the highest level and the pressure at ManU might be too much for him to handle.

It's a risky bet, but German coaches are currently the best by far so not a bad idea at all.

Whatever he does, he will for sure be an improvement over Solskjaer :lol:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:03 am

Still laughable.... They said look, both Che and Pool have German managers... They are both doing extremely well ... So let us hire a German one as well ..
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:03 pm

From what I've heard he would be interim coach until the end of the season and then he could be their sporting director. Don't know if it's true though.

That would make much more sense.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Ottomeister87 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:05 pm

I assume he wont even make the end of the season. Tbh, when he was linked with AC Milan, he already was trying to get Ibra out, because he was way to old. So good luck with Penaldo and that comment. Since he said in 2016 already that Penaldo and Messi were old....
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:12 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:From what I've heard he would be interim coach until the end of the season and then he could be their sporting director. Don't know if it's true though.

That would make much more sense.
Apparently something like consultant For 2 years after this season. Maybe they upgrade him later who knows.
PunkCapitalist

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Lol at Newsaudi Utd
The Championship is waiting for you
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:26 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Former England striker Carlton Cole has apologised for comments comparing a possible heavy West Ham defeat at Manchester City to the Holocaust.

Cole made the analogy on BBC Radio 5 Live during the build-up to Sunday's Premier League game at the Etihad Stadium.

Asked if West Ham boss David Moyes had selected a defensive side against the champions, Cole replied: "You can say he has gone a bit negative. Why not?

"You've got to give Man City some respect otherwise you're going to get picked off.

"Otherwise it will be a Holocaust and you don't want that."

The Holocaust, carried out by the Nazis during the Second World War, claimed the lives of around six million Jews.

Cole's comments came on the first day of Hanukkah, an eight-day Jewish festival which commemorates the recovery of Jerusalem.

The former West Ham and Chelsea forward later apologised for his remarks on the same show.

He said: "I'd just like to apologise to the listeners for a totally unacceptable phrase that I used earlier in the show.

"I'm sorry if I've offended anybody, really and truly. Sorry."

Last month, Bristol Rovers manager Joey Barton apologised after comparing a poor performance from his League Two side to the Holocaust.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:10 pm

Sometimes you REALLY need to think twice before you compare sporting results with a Genocide of that magnitude, but some will never learn.
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:41 pm

Yeah and do it the other way around and the whole BLM movement is coming after you.
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe