You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:14 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:It's incredible, but English fans are so clueless that Conte and Zidane are the leading candidates. IMO, they should appoint a caretaker to end the season and go for ten Hag in summer.

Sadly, it's likely to stay at 0-5. Liverpool are just passing the ball around to waste time now.

Yeah, you're so right. They won't score. I'm watching and don't see them with a further massacre. Just too bad... HD Flick would murder them. :D

The next United coach must be German. :mrgreen: The only one they haven't hired so far, haha. And you know how Englishmen and Germans love each other. :mrgreen: Germans in Liverpool and Chelsea are doing pretty well. :P

Their sporting director and other director staff should be replaced with some serious, competent people.

Maybe Ralf Rangnick should take charge and become an old fashioned PL manager(both coach and sporting director).
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:16 pm

Fénix wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:It's incredible, but English fans are so clueless that Conte and Zidane are the leading candidates. IMO, they should appoint a caretaker to end the season and go for ten Hag in summer.

Sadly, it's likely to stay at 0-5. Liverpool are just passing the ball around to waste time now.

Yeah, you're so right. They won't score. I'm watching and don't see them with a further massacre. Just too bad... HD Flick would murder them. :D

The next United coach must be German. :mrgreen: The only one they haven't hired so far, haha. And you know how Englishmen and Germans love each other. :mrgreen: Germans in Liverpool and Chelsea are doing pretty well.

Their sporting director and other director staff should be replaced with some serious, competent people.

Maybe Ralf Rangnick should take charge and become an old fashioned PL manager(both coach and sporting director).
Hope none of that happens

In fact, hope they keek Solksjdjjss. This is the most entertaining ManUre I've ever watched.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Conte maybe ... Or Zidane

Zidane once said that being fluent in the club's language was crucial to be the manager, so if he decides to coach again I'd put my money on Juventus, PSG or France NT
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:24 pm

The beat thing about all of this is that Ronaldo is stuck at that shithole. That makes me so happy :)
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:32 pm

Juventus was worse IMO

ManU just need a good coach.
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Ottomeister87 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:33 pm

Like i said, Man U is just a flash in the pan with some games that go in their favor. Nothing else.. Pogba was a big talent, but his nonchalant and arrogance on the field, i cant stand the guy. Just how he celebrated after that goal vs Swiss on the EC.. Makes me empty my stomach.

Man u has a couple of great talents, and those are not those overpaid wannabe superstars they bought..

Wonder how many chances the clueless owners are gonna give all the people who actually run that team instead of getting proper people who actually DO know something. Really looking forward to Gary Nevilles statement after the game lol.,.

Zidane will never go there, he doesnt speak English..
Ottomeister87
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Juventus was worse IMO

Not true. They also have a shit midfield and central defense (although I guess Varane should return at some point?). How do you build a working teM without a single decent midfielder? Also, they won't appoint a good coach, because they're clueless. They will surely appoint Conte.
PunkCapitalist

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Imagine Sancho spending 90 minutes on the bench pondering his life choices.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:02 pm

Imagine chasing a player for two years, spending 70m+ on him and benching him vs your biggest rivals.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ben Gardner » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:13 pm

MUTU wrote:Imagine Sancho spending 90 minutes on the bench pondering his life choices.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw him sitting there on the bench leaning and scrubbing his chin whilst United was torned into pieces. But United was his dream so I guess his happy :-) Who knows, maybe next year he will have Bellingham to chat with :-)
Ben Gardner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:48 pm

Ben Gardner wrote:
MUTU wrote:Imagine Sancho spending 90 minutes on the bench pondering his life choices.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw him sitting there on the bench leaning and scrubbing his chin whilst United was torned into pieces. But United was his dream so I guess his happy :-) Who knows, maybe next year he will have Bellingham to chat with :-)

Hahah, add Haaland as well. Boy! If these players only knew that they can have everything in Dortmund within 4-5 years and didn't leave for all other teams back 10 years time... money and just money.
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:53 am

Fénix wrote:
Ben Gardner wrote:

Hahah, add Haaland as well. Boy! If these players only knew that they can have everything in Dortmund within 4-5 years and didn't leave for all other teams back 10 years time... money and just money.
They can't have everything in Dortmund. Dortmund is ambitionless gutless player farm for other clubs. No intention, whatsoever, to compete for actual titles.
PunkCapitalist

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:19 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:49 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Juventus was worse IMO

Not true. They also have a shit midfield and central defense (although I guess Varane should return at some point?). How do you build a working teM without a single decent midfielder? Also, they won't appoint a good coach, because they're clueless. They will surely appoint Conte.

I don't think that Pogba is a shit midfielder to be honest, but I agree that McTominay and Fred are subpar.

A good coach and a solid midfielder is all they need right now
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:10 am

Re the above a knee jerking response ...lol
Come on refs make sure to relegate these bitches
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe