You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:43 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:ManU won't be a serious competitor until they hire a proper coach. Just give that squad to someone like Nagelsmann or Tuchel and you will see the difference.

This

I don't think Pogba is finished by any means and can still be an extremely effective player. He has been excellent with France and tbh has even been one of United's best performers overall still. And I don't think Ronaldo is deadweight or anything like that either. Greenwood and Rashford are two excellent young attackers, and I think Sancho will get it sorted out sooner or later (but again, proper management helps). Bruno is one of the best players in the league, and when they are fit the pairing of Varane+Maguire should be really quite strong overall. And Shaw has been very good at left back while AWB is not a slouch either IMO. The squad isn't perfect but at the same time on paper I think it's really very good on the whole. If nothing else, we should be able to confidently say that they are underperforming. I have no doubt that a top manager would have that squad in a serious title challenge right now.

I don't think Ole is awful but I get the feeling that he is more or less the type of manager who is pretty much able to maintain your status quo and that's it, more or less. Good enough to steady the ship in an interim capacity and keep things from getting out of hand or keep you from dropping off too much, but he's never going to be the guy to take your team to the next level, to push them over the hump, etc. At least that's pretty much how I see it.
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:18 pm

f ghoxx razztek Penaldo

Why is that not red ????
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:21 pm

F!ck

Now they will sack Solskjaer :(
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:24 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:F!ck

Cunts Pogba and Penaldo are working on that
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Sadly.... This is the most entertaining Manchester United I've ever watched. Hope they don't sack him and we get to play them in the CL
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:31 pm

Man U's situation reminds me of our Kovac era. A few good performances were not enough to cover up the shit that stinks....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

Cunts Pogba and Penaldo are working on that

What?

Ronaldo has been saving his ass in every match for the last 2 months
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:43 pm

He's just scored

Edit: Disallowed by VAR. Weird decision :?
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:52 pm

Red card :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Red card
Should be the second red.
PunkCapitalist

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:55 pm

Now they will sack Solskjaer

But they can't hire anyone from top coaches anyway. :lol: Flick is Bundestrainer, Klopp is at Liverpool, Tuchel is at Chelsea, Nagelsmann at Bayern, Guardiola at Manchester City. :lol: :lol:

And don't even think of Erik ten Hag because he is staying at Ajax. 8) :mrgreen:

Firefox1234 wrote:Man U's situation reminds me of our Kovac era. A few good performances were not enough to cover up the shit that stinks....

Kovač?! Nooooooooooooooooooo...

It reminds me of Liverpool since the Premier League was founded and there was a wonderful analysis in one Croatian site how ManU and LFC switched roles back then at the end of 80's and early 90's and 6-7 years ago when Klopp arrived and Ferguson retired. Even before, when they lost 2010/2011 CL final and the fast decline of the Red Devils was coming.

Manchester United's history is their biggest enemy just as it was Liverpool's 31-32 years ago and it took them 30 years to win the first national title and the first Premier League ever.

And while I'm writing this there comes 0:5 at Old Trafford, hahah. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:58 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:59 pm

Conte maybe ... Or Zidane
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:05 pm

I hope they concede 2-3 more and finish the match with 0:7 or 0:8 defeat. The Glazers should sell the club below the asking price. :lol:
Hans-Dieter Flick - der Beste der Besten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:09 pm

Fénix wrote:

Now they will sack Solskjaer

But they can't hire anyone from top coaches anyway. Flick is Bundestrainer, Klopp is at Liverpool, Tuchel is at Chelsea, Nagelsmann at Bayern, Guardiola at Manchester City.

And don't even think of Erik ten Hag because he is staying at Ajax. 8) :mrgreen:

Firefox1234 wrote:Man U's situation reminds me of our Kovac era. A few good performances were not enough to cover up the shit that stinks....

Kovač?! Nooooooooooooooooooo...

It reminds me of Liverpool since the Premier League was founded and there was a wonderful analysis in one Croatian site how ManU and LFC switched roles back then at the end of 80's and early 90's and 6-7 years ago when Klopp arrived and Ferguson retired. Even before, when they lost 2010/2011 CL final and the fast decline of the Red Devils was coming.

Manchester United's history is their biggest enemy just as it was Liverpool's 31-32 years ago and it took them 30 years to win the first national title and the first Premier League ever.

And while I'm writing this there comes 0:5 at Old Trafford, hahah.
It's incredible, but English fans are so clueless that Conte and Zidane are the leading candidates. IMO, they should appoint a caretaker to end the season and go for ten Hag in summer.

Sadly, it's likely to stay at 0-5. Liverpool are just passing the ball around to waste time now.
PunkCapitalist

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe