You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby nm462272 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:Chelsea fans already turning on Werner and Havertz
How , why?-
Although it is still early in the season as I can see them becoming stronger and stronger
They lost to wolves a very skillfull team coached by a smart manager.
So what should shitty fans say... ?-especially since they hired the Manager of managers?

I can see them becoming better too, but imo the system at chelsea doesn't benefit either player, especially Havertz. Also Havertz still recovering from Covid apparently... But look at the comments after yesterday's game.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:15 am

nm462272 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:Chelsea fans already turning on Werner and Havertz
How , why?-
Although it is still early in the season as I can see them becoming stronger and stronger
They lost to wolves a very skillfull team coached by a smart manager.
So what should shitty fans say... ?-especially since they hired the Manager of managers?

I can see them becoming better too, but imo the system at chelsea doesn't benefit either player, especially Havertz. Also Havertz still recovering from Covid apparently... But look at the comments after yesterday's game.
Ah was not aware that Kai had the virus
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:45 pm

£uck the £pl ...
Can't see tweet? Click here!

After the point earned yest away vs City

Wow nice values they have up there
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:55 pm

My dream has always been to see Slaven Bilić finally back in the Bundesliga after 24-25 years. 8) Can someone finally hire him in Germany, please? [-o<
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:01 pm

Fénix wrote:My dream has always been to see Slaven Bilić finally back in the Bundesliga after 24-25 years. 8) Can someone finally hire him in Germany, please? [-o<
Probably sooner or later
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Fénix wrote:My dream has always been to see Slaven Bilić finally back in the Bundesliga after 24-25 years. 8) Can someone finally hire him in Germany, please? [-o<
Probably sooner or later

He worked in Russia, Turkey and England as a coach so far, now it would be so nice to see him in the Bundesliga. His former assistant coach is now BVB's Interimstrainer.

But that first West Ham season was something brilliant! =P~ He practically won against all top 6 teams 4-5 years ago and was near the CL places for a most of the season. :D

Just to quote my friend what he posted on Facebook:

My favorite football coach at the moment got fired at WBA. The man won promotion into the Premiership with WBA in one of the world's hardest leagues, without additional qualifications. The estimated value of players are convincingly the smallest in the Premiership, and even in the Championship would be only 4th.
Club owners have pulled out more money from the club in the last 5 years than they invested in the same one. To enter the Premier League, the owners 'honored' him with the permanent purchase of three players who were a year earlier on loan, once again activated loan of Krovinović, Ivanović (soon 37. years) and Grant (last season 19 goals in the Championship).
After the matchday 13, the WBA are standing at 17th spot, at the one that ensures stay in the league, and Slaven Bilić gets fired after draw at Etihad?
I'm not sure how big failure this is if the previously mentioned circumstances are taken into consideration... Anyway,
I'm glad Slaven will no longer be the WBA coach, whose owners see the club as a product from which they fill their pockets, with minimal investments in it. I hope the next club appreciates the effort and energy of a man who never thinks for a second to give himself entirely for a club / national team.

WBA have pathetic owners. And just take a look at the the Glazer family where and how they stand with Manchester United under 3 different coaches in the last 5 years. From the day 1 when they bought the Red Devils, their first goal was to make sure they make private profit and good business of the club.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Firmino
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:26 pm

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:Better look again, Spurs must've just had a lucky equalizer against in what was their only chance after your post...

Are you watching that match, too? Or just checking the scorelines?
Obviously, not watching both, but switching a few times... Obviously saw much less of it... Still Tottenham is better than Wolfsburg, Union and Bremen combined...

And now we're up 2:1 and Liverpool are drawing Spurs.
It's almost like watching 40 minutes of one team's match and 5 minutes of another's isn't enough to make any sweeping statements about the state of either team.

So, I was just watching Liverpool...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:54 pm

Liverpool v Bayern

Liverpool
gk almost as good as Manu...
Better wingers
Better full backs
With Virgil their defense is more solid than ours...
They have a stronger bench
Manager as good as ours if not better

Therefore atm Liverpool have the upper hand

Behind the two of us imo there are Man C , Real and Juve and PSG
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lahmies » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Lahmies
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:34 pm

All true, yet I was accused of aterford of only watching my ticker... They lead the table, are clearly sharper on offense and play better - and they do not fall behind in EVERY.FUCKING.GAME... While we spend Christmas behind Neverkusen... Deservedly...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:06 pm

#12 wrote:
All true, yet I was accused of aterford of only watching my ticker... They lead the table, are clearly sharper on offense and play better - and they do not fall behind in EVERY.FUCKING.GAME... While we spend Christmas behind Neverkusen... Deservedly...

No we don't.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:20 pm

:^o wrote:Yeah as I said we won’t win another game in 2020

:mrgreen:
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:40 pm

Wrong thread... But yes
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:28 am

I watched their match too and I wouldn't worry too much about it. Palace are a Championship-level team...Union, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Leipzig, etc would have no trouble beating them either, no doubt. And frankly: the PL as a whole is really, really down at the moment. There's about 6 teams who look like first-division sides and 14 who would look right at home in the championship...and of those six decent sides, half of them are so laughably mismanaged that they won't threaten anything of consequence any time soon.

Ultimately, if you'd been watching Pool before today, you'd understand that this was their best performance of the season and it happened to come against a terrible opponent. If you want to look at Liverpool's best performance of the year against an awful opponent and compare it to perhaps our worst performance of the season (against a team who's better than Palace, no less) and conclude they're better than us, so be it, but that's a pretty narrow view for assessing things. Lest we forget this same Liverpool side got 7 hung on them by Villa just over a month ago, and let's be honest: If we got 7 scored on us by Bremen or something, we'd hear about how we're sh*t because of it for the rest of the season.

Anyways, with any luck hopefully we get to face them in the UCL sometime soon, no doubt in my mind whatsoever we'd absolutely run them off the pitch.

If we drew Liverpool in the next round of the UCL, what do you think the result would be?
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe