You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Anyway, Liverpool are losing against 17th place newly promoted Fulham.

We drew vs a team in European places and apparently are now the worst team in the CL. :lol:
As if they will ever finish in European places in your lifetime
We're not... And it's still not the result but the way we play... You're a clever guy, why do I have to point this out to you?
Thanks for the compliment

The current situation is just weird and it’s affecting everyone. Just this weekend, Bayern drew, Liverpool drew thanks to a penalty, Atletico lost, Dortmund lost, PSG are currently losing, Man City drew, Chelsea lost, Gladbach drew, Juve won but needed 2 penalties to do so...

Of course our performances are undesirable. But we’re not the only ones suffering from this. Heck, we’re probably still the ones doing best. We are too quick to write off the team and players after a few bad games (I’m sometimes guilty of this too) and it comes down to having gotten too used to dominating every game. What would we be saying if we were conceding 7 vs Villa and drawing vs Fulham? If we didn’t make it out of the group stage like Inter and United? If in the process of getting 16 points in the group we also ended up in mid-table like City?
Well, it’s not affecting Leipzig... Not a big club but only few games less... Losing to Hoffenheim also was not that much better...
That said it's all true... It’s just annoying we're Bayern and we don’t win games where we score THREE goals...
Let’s just hope we can somehow get away with at least 4 points this week to try and make it back to 1st in 2021...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:29 pm

Arsenal will soon be sacking Arteta... probably it will be Allegeri who will take his place
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Arsenal will soon be sacking Arteta... probably it will be Allegeri who will take his place

Hopefully it will be Favre :lol:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:33 am

#12 wrote:Well, it’s not affecting Leipzig... Not a big club but only few games less... Losing to Hoffenheim also was not that much better...
That said it's all true... It’s just annoying we're Bayern and we don’t win games where we score THREE goals...
Let’s just hope we can somehow get away with at least 4 points this week to try and make it back to 1st in 2021...

You like calling people hypocrites so I have to come out and say it: HYPOCRITE :P

Leipzig failed to beat AND conceded 3 vs this terribly performing Bayern side. :lol:

Not to mention 5 goals vs United, almost throwing away the second game from 3-0 up... in the Bundesliga their ultimate results are exactly like ours.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:40 am

Yeah, 5-0 against United was bottom-of-the-barrel kind of stuff. #12 would remind us about this match for at least 20 years had it happened to us.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:43 am

the only game this season were Bayern were truly outclassed was the Hoffenheim game, back in September - which is, by the way, the only game they've lost this season. despite some clear difficulties and deficits, Bayern continue to get results - which many of the other big teams cannot say.

despite clearly playing a tick below their capabilities this season, Bayern are still the #1 team in Europe...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:10 am

nm462272 wrote:the only game this season were Bayern were truly outclassed was the Hoffenheim game, back in September - which is, by the way, the only game they've lost this season. despite some clear difficulties and deficits, Bayern continue to get results - which many of the other big teams cannot say.

despite clearly playing a tick below their capabilities this season, Bayern are still the #1 team in Europe...
I wouldn’t say it’s the only one. Bremen, Union, and Lokomotiv first leg weren’t pretty either, it’s just that the results were better. I agree on the rest though.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:20 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
nm462272 wrote:the only game this season were Bayern were truly outclassed was the Hoffenheim game, back in September - which is, by the way, the only game they've lost this season. despite some clear difficulties and deficits, Bayern continue to get results - which many of the other big teams cannot say.

I wouldn’t say it’s the only one. Bremen, Union, and Lokomotiv first leg weren’t pretty either, it’s just that the results were better. I agree on the rest though.

i only mean outclassed in the sense that Bayern never really had the chance (or perspective) to win the game!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:29 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:Well, it’s not affecting Leipzig... Not a big club but only few games less... Losing to Hoffenheim also was not that much better...

You like calling people hypocrites so I have to come out and say it: HYPOCRITE :P

Leipzig failed to beat AND conceded 3 vs this terribly performing Bayern side. :lol:

Not to mention 5 goals vs United, almost throwing away the second game from 3-0 up... in the Bundesliga their ultimate results are exactly like ours.
It’s not hypocritical, but yes, of course, as a Leipzig fan (if I WERE a Leipzig fan that is MUTU ) I would complain about scoring three in Munich and failing to win... Which is both true in itself... But it happened ONCE to them, we concede goals like little bitches...

And I'd rather lose 5-0 to a great club and somewhat decent team than 1-4 to fucking Hoffenheim...
Although if that team were United, the not, because of the sting it would leave...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:28 pm

#12 wrote:It’s not hypocritical, but yes, of course, as a Leipzig fan

Stopped reading here, disgusting! :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:24 am

Agreed
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:13 pm

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:35 pm

Rudi Voller wishing Havertz a successful career at Chelsea
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby nm462272 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:42 am

Chelsea fans already turning on Werner and Havertz :lol: :lol:

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:46 am

nm462272 wrote:Chelsea fans already turning on Werner and Havertz
How , why?-
Although it is still early in the season as I can see them becoming stronger and stronger
They lost to wolves a very skillfull team coached by a smart manager.
So what should shitty fans say... ?-especially since they hired the Manager of managers?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe