You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:37 am

It’s also not as bad as ramsej84 made it out to be.

The guy wasn’t deemed to have done any criminal offence (fair enough actually), but is getting attention / hate message. He probably isn’t a racist and makes a point that he has non-white friends and all those, granted. Probably just as ignorant as ramsej84 on the issue, but not inherently hateful or racist. But I believe anyone who says “White Lives Matter” must have a dangerously low cognitive level and empathy for the good of the society, so it’s good that things like these are still being lambasted.

Apparently his girlfriend is the real racist. She was fired by her company over social media stuff. [source]
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby cuil » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:41 am

There's something lacking in your world view to have a take away of "White Lives Matter" when you see people of color protesting for equality.
cuil
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:52 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:It’s also not as bad as ramsej84 made it out to be.

The guy wasn’t deemed to have done any criminal offence (fair enough actually), but is getting attention / hate message. He probably isn’t a racist and makes a point that he has non-white friends and all those, granted. Probably just as ignorant as ramsej84 on the issue, but not inherently hateful or racist. But I believe anyone who says “White Lives Matter” must have a dangerously low cognitive level and empathy for the good of the society, so it’s good that things like these are still being lambasted.

Apparently his girlfriend is the real racist. She was fired by her company over social media stuff. [source]
I would have done a banner that reads all lives matter....
The white thing was going to be provocative I agree
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:53 am

ramsej84 wrote:

I would have done a banner that reads all lived matter....

All lives matter is equally stupid.
Dumbledore7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:54 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I would have done a banner that reads all lived matter....

All lives matter is equally stupid.
Ehe since when...?- cause you say so?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:54 am

Why does it need to say All Lives Matter? Why not just ignore it if you aren't a fan... People are fighting for equal rights and all this does is minimize and distract.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:59 am

ramsej84 wrote:Ehe since when...?- cause you say so?

Actually kinda yes, since I know far more about the world than the average white person.

The saying ‘Black Lives Matter” serves the purpose of trying to close the gap between white and black. What is the practical purpose of White Lives or All Lives Matter?
Dumbledore7

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:01 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Ehe since when...?- cause you say so?

Actually kinda yes, since I know far more about the world than the average white person.

The saying ‘Black Lives Matter” serves the purpose of trying to close the gap between white and black. What is the practical purpose of White Lives or All Lives Matter?

wow , I admire your assertiveness. =D>
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:06 am

Lukas wrote:His girlfriend was sacked for social media posts along the same lines as the banner, is what I read.

They both sound like complete scumbags and deserve all this shit. Sorry
If that is the case then good.
If not, I can at least agree with ramsej that sacking his GF is not on.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:10 am

To be fair, All Lives Matter wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t tainted by the anti-black counter-protest camp.

The saying All Lives Matter, taken on its own, is fine and something we should all believe. Used as a means of silencing the cry for equality and as a way for white people to make it all about themselves (like the “where were the protests after the Reading killing spree?” comments) is unacceptable though and it goes against the spirit of the slogan.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Fénix » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:22 pm

Chelsea have won against Manchester City tonight.

That means they have made it for the first time in their Premier League history after 30 years - Liverpool Football Club have won the first EPL title! The Reds are English champions 2019/2020! :)

Congratulations to the club, Liverpool fans who have waited for so long and the genius Jürgen Klopp who transformed the club into a big champion, an elite club and a team with winning mentality in less than 4 years after years of mediocrity! =D> =D> =D> =D> In my eyes, the new Liverpool era and history has finally started after 1990 tonight despite all European finals and titles. This is the biggest and the most important title for this club.

No more Loserfull in the Premier League but Winnerpool. :D =D>
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:23 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:LOL so the white lives matter banner was deemed racist!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: and the guy banned for life.
Him and his gf sacked from their job.

WTF is going on >? Is this a purge?
The fucker is a fucking White Supremacist who is no stranger to the police...
Everything but his job are a given... Now the job depends on his profession and/or the company he works for and its values...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:IT IS NOT RACIST ........
Actually it is racism / discrimination on this man and his gf who had nothing to do,...

This is getting ridiculous by the minute ...

I am sure that the Cop will walk free while this man this happened to him.
YES IT IS
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:To be fair, All Lives Matter wouldn’t be so bad if it weren’t tainted by the anti-black counter-protest camp.

The saying All Lives Matter, taken on its own, is fine and something we should all believe. Used as a means of silencing the cry for equality and as a way for white people to make it all about themselves (like the “where were the protests after the Reading killing spree?” comments) is unacceptable though and it goes against the spirit of the slogan.
Not really... It’s a shallow hull as an - expected - smoke bomb by fucking RWs...

There’s no need for all lives matter as there is no discrimination against all lives!

Also...
In socio-political discourse, issues are dealt with when there’s a catalyst... Like the recent killings of black people... Those evoked the blm protests... There is NO ignition for an all lives matter movement other than to digress, distress, weaken the movement and to divide even more...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe