You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:55 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:53 pm

I wonder what Burnley voted for in the referendum.

Oh look, what a surprise, 67% leave.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Looks like 88
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:06 am

So what ... not all lives matter ?
That should be the slogan....
But NO those who hijacked this grave issue want to divide even more to advance their agenda.

All lives matter ...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:35 am

ramsej84 wrote:So what ... not all lives matter ?
But NO those who hijacked this grave issue want to divide even more to advance their agenda.

All lives matter ...

Don’t be a fucking idiot.

Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:15 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:

All lives matter ...

All lives matter is the equivalent of showing up to a kids cancer fundraiser and shouting about Alzheimer’s. In America, all lives only matter during black lives matter protests, not during a global pandemic when people are losing their health care, or when we refuse asylum for refugees, or helping the homeless population, or any other number of times when all lives matter could actually apply. It’s a bullshit retaliatory statement because white people cant bear to not be the center of attention for 2 weeks...
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:01 am

We are going ot. Thing is that I cannot understand this segregation in America.
Afro-Americans have been there from (almost) day one so how come this them and us syndrome? We are not talking about any other country here... like for instance mine or italy were the phenomenon of Africans is a modern one...
They are just another ordinary citizen not a migrant or an illegal one who just came a couple of months ago.
So please tell me how and why this is still happening in the U.S.?
I don't have the impression that this happens elsewhere?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:17 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:

All lives matter ...

Also ... where were all these blm supporters last Sat.... when a Libyan went on a killing spree in a Reading park?
No one talked about it.... Cause the victims were not imp ... and it is normal and accepted nowadays ....

Where is the condemnation especially by all you who lean left or are on the now more trendy name of blm aka antifa side?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:20 am

Lol welcome back “best league in the world”. Goal line tech not working, boring games and racist banners :lol:

The restart, like everything this country has done recently, has been a disaster
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:39 am

ramsej84 wrote:We are going ot. Thing is that I cannot understand this segregation in America.
Afro-Americans have been there from (almost) day one so how come this them and us syndrome? We are not talking about any other country here... like for instance mine or italy were the phenomenon of Africans is a modern one...
They are just another ordinary citizen not a migrant or an illegal one who just came a couple of months ago.

Because it’s been less than 2 generations since segregation was abolished. Ruby Bridges, the first African American to enter a white classroom is only 5 years older than my parents. I’m only 30... the scars of racial discrimination And segregation in the United States are still fresh. It wasn’t until almost 1970 that mortgage discrimination was even addressed as a civil rights issue in the US. This drove African Americans into limited options of either renting or forcing them into low income neighborhoods even if they were capable of affording better neighborhoods. The financial disparity between blacks and whites in America was systematic and driven by blatant racism. Even if these issues have been addressed legally, it’s only been 2 generations at most since then.

Public eduction is largely funded and defunded based on home values and standardized testing, so when you have a group of people who have been forced into low income neighborhoods by racist economic policies, it’s extremely hard to get out. It’s not just racial discrimination by police, people of color in the US have had the door shut on them in every way possible in the last 100 years.

This is why all lives matter is so frustrating. White lives HAVE mattered, white privilege in America has always been a thing, economically and socially. So when you have a group of people being oppressed and the oppressors (unconscious bias mostly, I’m not claiming that the average white person is actively racist) drown their message out with screams of “what about us”, it’s really frustrating.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:45 am

sherpthederp wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:We are going ot. Thing is that I cannot understand this segregation in America.

Because it’s been less than 2 generations since segregation was abolished. Ruby Bridges, the first African American to enter a white classroom is only 5 years older than my parents. I’m only 30... the scars of racial discrimination And segregation in the United States are still fresh. It wasn’t until almost 1970 that mortgage discrimination was even addressed as a civil rights issue in the US. This drove African Americans into limited options of either renting or forcing them into low income neighborhoods even if they were capable of affording better neighborhoods. The financial disparity between blacks and whites in America was systematic and driven by blatant racism. Even if these issues have been addressed legally, it’s only been 2 generations at most since then.

Public eduction is largely funded and defunded based on home values and standardized testing, so when you have a group of people who have been forced into low income neighborhoods by racist economic policies, it’s extremely hard to get out. It’s not just racial discrimination by police, people of color in the US have had the door shut on them in every way possible in the last 100 years.

This is why all lives matter is so frustrating. White lives HAVE mattered, white privilege in America has always been a thing, economically and socially. So when you have a group of people being oppressed and the oppressors (unconscious bias mostly, I’m not claiming that the average white person is actively racist) drown their message out with screams of “what about us”, it’s really frustrating.

very well said. in essence, the all lives matter/white lives matter response only tells african americans "i could not care less about your problems"... and then people wonder why there is frustration, anger, sadness, and biterness.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby sherpthederp » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:52 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

All lives matter ...

Also ... where were all these blm supporters last Sat.... when a Libyan went on a killing spree in a Reading park?
No one talked about it.... Cause the victims were not imp ... and it is normal and accepted nowadays ....

Where is the condemnation especially by all you who lean left or are on the now more trendy name of blm aka antifa side?

Ok the difference here is that Libyan who went on a killing spree was not a trusted public official who swore an oath to protect and serve the population. It’s a completely unfair comparison to judge people for not protesting criminals committing crimes while they are protesting police brutality. If you have an emergency You don’t call a criminal, you call the police. When police have betrayed the public at large it is a massive breakdown in trust. How comfortable can you be as a minority calling the police when you can’t trust them not to abuse you?
sherpthederp
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:11 am

Lukas wrote:Lol welcome back “best league in the world”. Goal line tech not working, boring games and racist banners :lol:

The restart, like everything this country has done recently, has been a disaster

Nah, you did a good one for the rest of Europe, Brexit :P

Just kidding :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:15 am

With regards to BLM, I think it would have driven home the message a bit better if it was "Black Lives Matter Too", which is the underlying sentiment and people are not exactly getting.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:18 am

sherpthederp wrote:When police have betrayed the public at large it is a massive breakdown in trust. How comfortable can you be as a minority calling the police when you can’t trust them not to abuse you?

Welcome to Malta, where the Commissioner of Police and his assistant (well, before they resigned/fired) are being accused of covering up a murder of a famous investigative journalist.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe