You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Lukas » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:46 pm

That’s fine if it was only spreading between those at the protest but as we know they could all now go and give it to anyone in the country as I doubt they were all from London :(
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:27 am

I think they’re right... And while I am also the careful type, science suggests that superspreading events only took part once out in the open with this virus... Ridiculously low number...
Also disagree with MUTU about a second wave - we don’t know yet... If we make it to December though with these numbers... Yes...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:25 am

#12 wrote:I think they’re right... And while I am also the careful type, science suggests that superspreading events only took part once out in the open with this virus... Ridiculously low number...
Also disagree with MUTU about a second wave - we don’t know yet... If we make it to December though with these numbers... Yes...

Stop being negative #12
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:37 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I think they’re right... And while I am also the careful type, science suggests that superspreading events only took part once out in the open with this virus... Ridiculously low number...

Stop being negative #12
I‘m not, I'm careful... Chances are, there won’t be a second wave, but chances are there will be, but good faith alone won't prevent it!
So your statement is simply too bold...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:38 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:02 pm

They will cave, just you wait...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:51 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Fénix » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:39 am

Chelsea möchte Nagelsmann auf lange Sicht als Trainer – Vertrag in Leipzig bis 2023 [source]

Der Transfer von Timo Werner (24) steht vor dem Abschluss und auch an Kai Havertz (20) hat der FC Chelsea Interesse. Die beiden deutschen Nationalspieler sollen bei den Blues den Startschuss für eine deutsche Achse geben – mit dem Ziel, dass diese von Trainer Julian Nagelsmann komplettiert wird.

Die Londoner wollen die Mannschaft nach der Saison 2020/21 an den Coach von RB Leipzig übergeben, wie Transfermarkt aus England erfuhr. Eigentlich hat Frank Lampard an der Stamford Bridge einen bis 2022 gültigen Vertrag, wird intern aber eher als Navigator der Zeit rund um die Spielermeldesperre im Vorjahr sowie der Post-Corona-Phase gesehen. Und eben nicht als Lösung, Chelsea langfristig an die europäische Spitze zu führen.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

This could also explain Werner and Havertz to Chelsea, but I don't think Nagelsmann will leave RB Leipzig so soon as they say in the article and it's 2021 that Abramovich wants to hire him and replace him with "the transition solution who buys time" in Frank Lampard who led the team during Uefa ban and is leading the team now, during and after COVID.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:52 am

Imagine they stab Lampard in the back like that.
They are cunts but not to this level
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:05 am

Their fans are all Brexit loving, German hating world war glorifiers. Their heads will explode with confusion. Those that didn't explode when they had Ballack and Schürrle anyway
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:33 am

Is there any damn chance to see Millwall in the Premier League one day? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

I miss this club so much. 15-20 years ago we talked a lot about those Championship and League 1 teams that played the Premier League in the 90's, but it's been a veeeeeery long time outside of the Premier League.

Leeds, Millwall, Nottingham Forrest, Middlesbrough,
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Lukas » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:41 am

Fénix wrote:Is there any damn chance to see Millwall in the Premier League one day? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

I miss this club so much. 15-20 years ago we talked a lot about those Championship and League 1 teams that played the Premier League in the 90's, but it's been a veeeeeery long time outside of the Premier League.

Leeds, Millwall, Nottingham Forrest, Middlesbrough,

Not sure if they've ever been in the premier league/division 1. Certainly not as recently as the 90s.

Now I don't condone violence but it would be kinda fun to see their fans tear up the swanky PL stadiums for a season :mrgreen:
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Postby Fénix » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:10 am

Football needs some new, fresh taste of old, haha. They have been always very 'special' in these things and the Premier League hasn't seen someone like them for decades. :mrgreen:

The last insane thing I recall is Watford and Troy Deeney in the Championship play-offs against Leicester City, but that was 7 years ago. :)

Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:14 am

The hilarious part is they didn’t need to score the penalty. Might as well have kept possession from the rebound hahaha
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:02 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe