You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:30 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Haha this is ridiculous now. How is Pep still not fired?

You blame him for this one ?! I mean, they've outplayed them, missed a PK, hit the "spar" 2 times, and they lost the game after the red card. Gündogan flopped so hard, that he cost them the game.

Pep is a victim of his own success. For the last 2 years, he has raised the bar so high in Premier League, it was almost impossible to keep the level so damn high. This season he's likely to finish second, which is going to be rated as a "failure" by many clowns, sorry, fans.

In a press conference yesterday before the game, he said that his goal for the season is to win the 2 remaining cups and to try to win the Champions League. He's well aware of his position, and it sounded to me like *maybe* this can be his last season for City. In 2021 in Barcelona they are going to elect the new president of the club, and as far as I know them, they're always saying things like - "If you choose me, I'm going to bring X manager and Y player", but these are my personal speculations.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:46 pm

You know I’m a fan of Pep, a big one actually, and would still gladly have him back, but City are dropping way too many points. They are seriously underperforming and at some point the coach has to take responsibility for that. I can’t imagine us not calling for any coach’s head, even Jupp, if we were 22 points behind in January.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:00 pm

Pep has spent enormous amounts and has only accomplished what Mancini and Pelligrini accomplished during their tenures. If he loses to R.Madrid I think they may drop the curtains on him.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:01 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You know I’m a fan of Pep, a big one actually, and would still gladly have him back, but City are dropping way too many points. They are seriously underperforming and at some point the coach has to take responsibility for that. I can’t imagine us not calling for any coach’s head, even Jupp, if we were 22 points behind in January.

They just know their priorities. There is only 1 team in the world who can stop Liverpool from winning the Premier League at the moment, but they are not playing in England. As you said, probably some of the City fans are dissatisfied, but 95 % of them stick behind Pep.

“The last two seasons, it was an owner from the Premier League (Scudamore) that says that can’t happen again. City winning the titles that way with 100 points is not good for the Premier League. Now it’s Liverpool, the owner has to be concerned again...”

They have so many decisions against them, and with the referees calling everything for VARpool, it's a lost cause. Read the Bluemoon forum if you have time - all of the fans are behind him and the team. :roll:
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:13 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Haha this is ridiculous now. How is Pep still not fired?

You blame him for this one ?! I mean, they've outplayed them, missed a PK, hit the "spar" 2 times, and they lost the game after the red card. Gündogan flopped so hard, that he cost them the game.

Pep is a victim of his own success. For the last 2 years, he has raised the bar so high in Premier League, it was almost impossible to keep the level so damn high. This season he's likely to finish second, which is going to be rated as a "failure" by many clowns, sorry, fans.

In a press conference yesterday before the game, he said that his goal for the season is to win the 2 remaining cups and to try to win the Champions League. He's well aware of his position, and it sounded to me like *maybe* this can be his last season for City. In 2021 in Barcelona they are going to elect the new president of the club, and as far as I know them, they're always saying things like - "If you choose me, I'm going to bring X manager and Y player", but these are my personal speculations.
He stayed one season too much in Shitty. He gets burnt down rather quickly.

Varpool, really? Lol. Liverpool is top of the table fair and square, all else is resentful crybaby BS from the Shittizens. That is not newsworthy either, they see a conspiracy against them literally everywhere.

PD: Blue Moon is hilarious nowadays. They dont seem to understand what's going on xD

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:14 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Pep has spent enormous amounts and has only accomplished what Mancini and Pelligrini accomplished during their tenures. If he loses to R.Madrid I think they may drop the curtains on him.
Nah, he is untouchable. No team would ever sack him.

PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:16 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Pep has spent enormous amounts and has only accomplished what Mancini and Pelligrini accomplished during their tenures. If he loses to R.Madrid I think they may drop the curtains on him.

Zidane will decide that
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:18 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:

I don’t think any manager these days is “untouchable”. I think they are only as good as their last result.

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:18 am

ramsej84 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:

Zidane will decide that
No he won't. He can get humiliated at home, 4-0 and the club won't sack him.

Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure *HE* will *QUIT* at the end of the season.

PunkCapitalist

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:46 am

IsiahRashad wrote:[They just know their priorities. There is only 1 team in the world who can stop Liverpool from winning the Premier League at the moment, but they are not playing in England. As you said, probably some of the City fans are dissatisfied, but 95 % of them stick behind Pep.

Kind of, and it makes sense. At the end of the day being 12 points behind or 22 doesn’t really make much difference at this point of the season.

I wouldn’t exactly be full of confidence heading into the other cups though, in the current situation. I don’t really believe much in the myth that a team that is performing this poorly in the league can somehow turn it up to a whole different level in the CL. It can happen sometimes, for one or two games especially, but not really consistently. Chelsea might maybe qualify as an example but to be honest they weren’t exactly performing well in the CL either.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:14 am

Poorly?

So what do you think about us then?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby r10 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:36 am

#12 wrote:So what do you think about us then?
OT, but Bayern lost many times against poor Real Madrit. And yes, it was Zidane's poor Real Madrit.
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:49 am

#12 wrote:Poorly?

So what do you think about us then?

That we are playing better with what is probably a worse squad and in current form with Flick I would fully expect us to qualify if we faced them.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

English football

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 pm

Manchester City have been banned from Champions League football for two seasons and fined [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe