You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:36 pm

Not true - WE need to be... So you’re telling me ManUre-Arsenal was worse than Leverkusen-Leipzig? And you’re questioning MY soccer consumption? Seriously?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:42 pm

#12 wrote:Not true - WE need to be... So you’re telling me ManUre-Arsenal was worse than Leverkusen-Leipzig? And you’re questioning MY soccer consumption? Seriously?

Yes I am seriously questioning it if you thought that big PL match was even a semblance of quality that even the likes of Leverkusen and Leipzig couldn't replicate.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:07 pm

Well, maybe... But both teams you mentioned would mop the floor with both those teams...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:55 pm

#12 wrote:Funny how we always "mock" the really great teams for being "bailed out"...

Thing is: a good team makes stuff happen, even penalties... Bad teams complain...

True, however you are always the first one to point out those lucky goals whenever they are in our favour in order to minimize our wins :^o
- Hansi Legend Flick -
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:38 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
#12 wrote:Funny how we always "mock" the really great teams for being "bailed out"...

Thing is: a good team makes stuff happen, even penalties... Bad teams complain...

True, however you are always the first one to point out those lucky goals whenever they are in our favour in order to minimize our wins :^o

Well, yes and no, I am pointing them out, not always and not always the first either...
But again: when you’re the CONVINCING leader of a league far better than the shitshow we call Bundesliga, it’s easier to forgive a bad game in occasion... We have a good game on occasion and yes, despite 7-2, I'm still waiting for the occasion...
We have played one decent team so far this season and we already dropped points three times and played badly AT LEAST three times more... And we're not in February, it's October... And not the end of October either...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:43 pm

Upset alert!!!!

Goal! Wolves! Man City 0-1 Wolves 80’

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Man City now find themselves 8 points behind Liverpool today after losing 2-0 at home to Wolverhampton!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Man City to win the ucl confirmed
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby r10 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Man City to win the ucl confirmed
So MC managed to sack Pep?
r10
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:39 pm

r10 wrote:

Aren’t YOU of the opinion WE stand a chance?

I'd gladly WALK to Munich, put Kovac in a wheelbarrow, WALK to Manchester, drop him of, WALK back with Guardiola and WALK back home after that if we could swap... Oh and I'd do it barefoot and in winter...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:04 pm

#12 wrote:
r10 wrote:

I'd gladly WALK to Munich, put Kovac in a wheelbarrow, WALK to Manchester, drop him of, WALK back with Guardiola and WALK back home after that if we could swap... Oh and I'd do it barefoot and in winter...

I was of the opinion that you still considered Pep to be a fraud? :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:
r10 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Man City to win the ucl confirmed

I was of the opinion that you still considered Pep to be a fraud? :P[/quote]

Well you accuse me if hyperbole all the time so why do you choose to take me literally here?

I've had my issues with him... I most likely would with many coaches, BUT:

At least he had a clear plan, there was structure in offense and defense and he SUFFOCATED Bundesliga... My biggest issue was that instead of using tactics and formations that had PROVED to be working and efficient before, he always thought HE had to win tough and important fixtures by some kind of weird Copperfield coup de main trick...
I haven’t seen him do that with Shitty... But yeah, the above statement might be true... But he would beat Kovac's Bayern with his B-team while dancing around Uli with a Sané-sign reading "you'll never get him"...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:01 pm

Still laughing to the guys who said that Hudson Odoi will not be the same player after his injury. Actually, they were right, because he's even better now. The ball is looking like it's glued to his right leg, and I always will remember how badly Brazzo fucked this transfer.

Anyway, Wolves with a great win against City, Abraham is 8 for 8 and I'm curious to know if Liverpool can win the Premier League this season.
Salihamidžić: “Correct. Dayot Upamecano will play for FC Bayern for the next five years."
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:06 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Still laughing to the guys who said that Hudson Odoi will not be the same player after his injury. Actually, they were right, because he's even better now. The ball is looking like it's glued to his right leg, and I always will remember how badly Brazzo **** this transfer.

Anyway, Wolves with a great win against City, Abraham is 8 for 8 and I'm curious to know if Liverpool can win the Premier League this season.

Subpar player! Not worth the money!!!
Rather get Perisic for half of it... For one year... Or Coutinho for more than that - also for one year...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:25 pm

That Abraham guy is really something...
It won't be long until England win something ....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe