You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 12, 2019 5:44 pm

Harsh on Liverpool but ultimately deserved by City I guess.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lukas » Sun May 12, 2019 5:55 pm

#12 wrote:
Lukas wrote:A title race where the top two hardly ever drop points is a bit boring tbh.

Well you must be happy about ours then...

Well I've had a look and since the winter break there have been 9 out of 16 match days where either us or Dortmund or both have dropped points. 7 where both have won. Considering our form before the break I imagine the numbers are similar for the Hinrunde.

Not a good thing for the quality but good for excitement. Oh god I sound like a PL fan!
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby klinsmann » Sun May 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Congrats to Liverpool for winning..... Herbstmeister!
There is no right or wrong,
only yes and no. The rest are just bullshit.
klinsmann
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Sun May 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Loserfull it was, Loserfull it is. It's so silly that this was their year and the only thing standing on their way was Guardiola's Manchester City, because the Catalan is destroying all domestic championships and the Premier League is his best place to work and dominate in football. The reason is so simple: there's no such competition and amount of quality at one place except in England.
That's why all what he has done this season with City is about to become historic. Let's just say that no club, neither Ferguson's Manchester United nor Loserfull before 1990 didn't manage to win English treble - championship, FA Cup and League Cup.
Josep Guardiola is very likely to write history as a first coach and Manchester City as the first team to achieve this.

He has no chance in the CL because he can't win away legs and that's why he hasn't won anything with both Bayern and City in Europe while with Barcelona he's got one stolen CL(where he didn't win a single away match) and his only real success in 2010/2011 where he won 2 away games in K.O. stage and won the European title.
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Sun May 12, 2019 6:11 pm

Just take a look at these stats people and see why this season is such a tragedy for them although nobody will say that except me.

They have the top goalscorer of the Premier League, in top 5 league assistants are 2 FULLBACKS with 23 assists together. Yes, you see correct - Alexander-Arnold with 12 and Robertson has 11. Does this mean 2 Kimmichs? I could say so...

The best and most important, Premier League title, is the only thing missing. :|
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:48 pm

So sad and gutted for them...
Very unlucky
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun May 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Klopp matured a lot as a coach and I bet this Liverpool team won't run out of fuel like Dortmund did in 14/15. Klopp has been building a powerhouse and I'm pretty sure they will seriously challenge for the title again next season.

I'm just praying that the CL final goes his way, it would break my heart to see Klopp lose yet another final. He deserves this huge win in his career.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Fénix » Sun May 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Heh, the hardest part is to choose between Klopp and Pochettino.
I like them both a lot and I prefer Tottenham because they invested almost nothing and reached the CL final unlike City and PSG who invest billions together and still end up far from being semifinalists.
Tottenham won't have a chance like this to repeat the same result anytime soon.
Klopp has really become a really good coach and has learned a lot since he left Dortmund and Germany, but I'm not sure whether he can repeat something like this or not in the Premier League.

I don't feel that bad for them because the Reds are always like this whether they are serious or not in intentions to win their first PL title or not. But well... We'll see in future what happens.

Even if he becomes a champion with Liverpool, I won't tale that as something big. For every Liverpool coach must be a saint mission to win the Premier League and return the status of the best English club, change that Loserfull mode. Lucky them that after 2013 Manchester United are no longer a dominant force in England, otherwise they would have moved away from them.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:09 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon May 13, 2019 8:11 pm

Stop posting my friend's tweets :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Man Shitty are in deep Shit(,probably only until their filthy owners pay some money to the uefa board)

https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/c ... 902a.shtml

In English https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... l/48265079

They are seriously risking participation in next years UCL.

Imagine if this really happens....
Pep KdB Sane among others will all be looking to seek pastures new
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue May 14, 2019 4:52 pm

It won't happen, Nothing ever happened to PSG, Man City, Real, Barcelona, Chelsea and co. Too much money, interests, etc.
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Fuuukkkkk Aston Villa are going to win Promotion
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed May 15, 2019 8:19 am

What's wrong with Aston Villa?

How many teams do you hate ????? :lol:
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed May 15, 2019 8:22 am

Fénix wrote:It won't happen, Nothing ever happened to PSG, Man City, Real, Barcelona, Chelsea and co. Too much money, interests, etc.

Well, FC Barcelona were banned from registering new players for 1 or 2 transfer windows. That's when they bought Luis Suarez but he only played from January onwards

Seems like Chelsea might have a similar fate
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe