You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Liverpool have been robbed twice in less than a week, against two title contenders. :?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:59 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Liverpool have been robbed twice in less than a week, against two title contenders. :?

This time around Chelsea completely outplayed them the Man C game was a different story tho
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Liverpool have been robbed twice in less than a week, against two title contenders. :?

This time around Chelsea completely outplayed them the Man C game was a different story tho

True but there was one (maybe two?) clear penalties. In the end Chelsea only won by one goal. The story could have been very different.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Watching That Guy Smith who came in for Allen is just a pain for the eye!!

The amount of stupidity he managed to show in the minutes he played is jusg beyond belief!

Summary of the game : Liverpool didnt deserve to win, but they definitely deserved a draw especially with those non-given penalties
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Achilles » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:55 pm

When Rodgers subbed in Smith was as a coach of Liverpool or Mourinho's assistant? :P
When Aspas and Smith stepped in the game was over,it was 9 vs 11 really poor bench for Liverpool
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:11 pm

I fully expect Liverpool to get a few questionable decisions against Hull on Wednesday now to make up for today :evil: :x
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Ruht » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Lukas wrote:I fully expect Liverpool to get a few questionable decisions against Hull on Wednesday now to make up for today :evil: :x

And against City! Prepare yourself.. :D

In all seriousness they will be really up for it now. Two losses in a roll, it's a bad time for you guys to be facing them I reckon. Suarez to have a stormer maybe?
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Lukas » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Ruht wrote:
Lukas wrote:I fully expect Liverpool to get a few questionable decisions against Hull on Wednesday now to make up for today :evil: :x

In all seriousness they will be really up for it now. Two losses in a roll, it's a bad time for you guys to be facing them I reckon. Suarez to have a stormer maybe?

Quite possibly but we don't concede many. Actually I should be careful what I say after banging on about our trouble scoring before the Fulham game. :lol:

We've played Chelsea, City and Arsenal away and "only" lost 2-0 in all three so I'm going predict the same again. Then I boldly predict we'll take a point off Chelsea at home
Lukas
I post all the time

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:58 pm

I've noticed what FCBayernmunchen said; what do you expect Man Utd have to be in the top 4 of course... They need to clear the road for them...
I bet this : Man C (champs) chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Lpool, Everton, Tott.H
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ruht » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 am

Lukas wrote:
Ruht wrote:

Quite possibly but we don't concede many. Actually I should be careful what I say after banging on about our trouble scoring before the Fulham game. :lol:

We've played Chelsea, City and Arsenal away and "only" lost 2-0 in all three so I'm going predict the same again. Then I boldly predict we'll take a point off Chelsea at home

I can actually see the Chelsea game ending in a draw. Chelsea are far from convincing, especially away. Would love it if you could take points off of them!
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Anyone know how good this kid is, seems to be getting a lot of hype

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby runaway » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Anyone know how good this kid is, seems to be getting a lot of hype

Another attacking mid for Chelsea that would be loaned and wait a few years to break into their squad.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby AdepT » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:12 pm

runaway wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Anyone know how good this kid is, seems to be getting a lot of hype

Another attacking mid for Chelsea that would be loaned and wait a few years to break into their squad.

And then will become their best player for a year and be told next year that the door is always open to move out. :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby runaway » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:20 pm

AdepT wrote:
runaway wrote:

And then will become their best player for a year and be told next year that the door is always open to move out. :P

Nah not the Mata treatment but the De Bruyne treatment. He'll get sold the first transfer window after he comes back. :lol: I seriously don't understand why young players even sign for Chelsea. They change managers so often and buy new players every transfer window. #-o
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ruht » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 pm

He's already been sent on loan to Vitesse, like almost every other young player they buy. Great business! :D
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe