You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Ok that was embarrassing. But he doesn't care. He will get sacked. Get a nice sum of money while doing nothing and then when he feels like it, he can decide to take a job again. And someone will employ him. Doesn't need to worry. Being a football manager is very stressful but getting sacked and finding another job is not one of them. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I don't think he did, it's just himself. And even so, that doesn't matter (to him, and possibly the players). He's no longer a great coach, but absolutely no one is talking about the players. I *kind of* respect that way of handling backlash - he knows he'll get ridiculed and doesn't give a damn as long as the players are safe.

Exactly. I really dislike him and laughed and mocked him for this interview but this is something he's always been great at. He always turns the attention towards himself and takes away pressure from the players.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:I don't think he did, it's just himself. And even so, that doesn't matter (to him, and possibly the players). He's no longer a great coach, but absolutely no one is talking about the players. I *kind of* respect that way of handling backlash - he knows he'll get ridiculed and doesn't give a damn as long as the players are safe.

Exactly. I really dislike him and laughed and mocked him for this interview but this is something he's always been great at. He always turns the attention towards himself and takes away pressure from the players.
Not anymore....
That trick is old now
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Gary Mabbutt: 'Rat ate part of my foot while I was asleep' [source]

When it comes to former English Internationals things like this happen.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:09 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Ok that was embarrassing. But he doesn't care. He will get sacked. Get a nice sum of money while doing nothing and then when he feels like it, he can decide to take a job again. And someone will employ him. Doesn't need to worry. Being a football manager is very stressful but getting sacked and finding another job is not one of them. :P

Coaches always win, even if they lose :)
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:12 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
MaCk0y wrote:Ok that was embarrassing. But he doesn't care. He will get sacked. Get a nice sum of money while doing nothing and then when he feels like it, he can decide to take a job again. And someone will employ him. Doesn't need to worry. Being a football manager is very stressful but getting sacked and finding another job is not one of them. :P

But what about their reputation?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:

What about it? Nothing changes. Mourinho got sacked by both Real and Chelsea and the latter employed him twice. Some big club will take him.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:37 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:[quote="MaCk0y"]Ok that was embarrassing. But he doesn't care. He will get sacked. Get a nice sum of money while doing nothing and then when he feels like it, he can decide to take a job again. And someone will employ him. Doesn't need to worry. Being a football manager is very stressful but getting sacked and finding another job is not one of them. :P

What about it? Nothing changes. Mourinho got sacked by both Real and Chelsea and the latter employed him twice. Some big club will take him.[/quote] yes I agree... but the lesser ones will suffer the consequences of sacking after sacking
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:53 pm

A big blunder by Alisson
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Hazard is probably with the best dribble in the World right now.. He looks unstoppable.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:07 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Hazard is probably with the best dribble in the World right now.. He looks unstoppable.

It's such a shame he likes Chelsea. Should be playing for European royalty.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Hazard is probably with the best dribble in the World right now.. He looks unstoppable.

It's such a shame he likes Chelsea. Should be playing for European royalty.
Maybe we can (should) do something about it..
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Lukas » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:20 pm

Sad to say I'm not attending Hull games this season or until the Egyptian owners have gone. I and many others. Their lack of management and investment in the club since relegation has been disgraceful.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:25 pm

Lukas wrote:Sad to say I'm not attending Hull games this season or until the Egyptian owners have gone. I and many others. Their lack of management and investment in the club since relegation has been disgraceful.
Do you think that this is going to be your neighbors year?
I do
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Lukas wrote:Sad to say I'm not attending Hull games this season or until the Egyptian owners have gone. I and many others. Their lack of management and investment in the club since relegation has been disgraceful.
Do you think that this is going to be your neighbors year?
I do

Well they finally have a good manager in Bielsa. We will see if they collapse in the second half of the season. Their squad strength is still not the best if they get a few injuries. It's their best chance since the season after they first came down though (2004/5)
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe