You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:28 pm

what an intense game Liverpool is playing
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:29 pm

99.9% Livpool won't win the next match (away to Swansea)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Kloopo. One insane transfer and one insane sale, trashes the unbeaten leader.

#RESPEKT
tflags

Postby DerKaiser » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:99.9% Livpool won't win the next match (away to Swansea)

As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:50 pm

This just got VERY insteresting... =P~
tflags

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:56 pm

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! UCL FAVORITES MY A**!!!!!!!!!!
INVINCIBLES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KLOPP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Out of seven different scorers only one came from an English man!

Senegalese
Brazilian
Egyptian
Two different Germans
Portuguese

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:04 pm

prasun77 wrote:COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! UCL FAVORITES MY A**!!!!!!!!!!
INVINCIBLES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KLOPP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, calm down. They just lost the first league game of the season away to Liverpool :lol:

To be honest I've been quite surprised recently with the general opinion about Klopp in this forum.

I can't understand all the criticism and bashing. Can't understand why do we drool so much over the likes of Nagalesmann or Hasenhuettl but wouldn't welcome Klopp here :o
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Why Klopp is getting so much credit about that win? It's not that i like City, but Pool won mostly because City was getting real bad from the games against Burnley and the last minute win thru the week for the cup showed that they are getting really tired from playing high amount of games. Like i said before, since 2009 City's form is dropping in the second half of the season.

Just look how many mistakes Gundogan, Fernandihno, Otamendi and de Bruyne made.
Of course they will start to lose games, remember Pep with us - we hit the peak of our football in December /January and after that.. Giving too many points to easy opponents, and I'm not even going to talk about the UCL games.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:16 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Why Klopp is getting so much credit about that win?

Well, first of all because that's the first loss for ManCity this season (I know they lost away to Shakhtar, but they didn't care about that game). Also because he's seen his best player leaving to FC Barcelona few days ago and still manages keep his team firing on all cylinders

And it's not only this win. Liverpool are currently tied on points with ManU and Chelsea and did well in CL topping their group.

I think he's doing a great job with Liverpool and would gladly welcome him here if Jupp or Tuchel don't come.
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:24 pm

I am not a klopp hater/fan
I am not a pep hater/fan
I honestly want to hate him for screwing thrice against spanish teams and that too badly..but..whenever I try to do that..The memories of his reactions to when lewy scored 5 and most importantly him crying while/before lifting the pokal come up..

I used to like city a lot..when there was hart,kompany,zabaleta,toure,silva,aguero they were a very likable team..this team has those players on fringes and new players which are wannabes and crybabies and overhyped..I am glad they lost.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:

Well, first of all because that's the first loss for ManCity this season (I know they lost away to Shakhtar, but they didn't care about that game). Also because he's seen his best player leaving to FC Barcelona few days ago and still manages keep his team firing on all cylinders

And it's not only this win. Liverpool are currently tied on points with ManU and Chelsea and did well in CL topping their group.

I think he's doing a great job with Liverpool and would gladly welcome him here if Jupp or Tuchel don't come.

Coutihno was not their best player. Well, he was their marketing toy and there is nothing wrong with that. They have won more points without him than he was playing this season. He deserves no special treatment and must be judged on the same parameters as his predecessors.Still, he has no excuse for not fixing the shitty defense for almost 3 years. I still remember how Liverpool have won just two of their 12 games in 2017 and have gone from Chelsea's main title challengers to 14 points off the top of the table.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby America USA » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:32 pm

Arsenal need a revamp. Wenger must go at the end of this season. Gazidis and Chips should resign too. Sadly for Arsenal Kroenke won't let go of a PL team.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:05 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:

Coutihno was not their best player. Well, he was their marketing toy and there is nothing wrong with that. They have won more points without him than he was playing this season. He deserves no special treatment and must be judged on the same parameters as his predecessors.Still, he has no excuse for not fixing the shitty defense for almost 3 years. I still remember how Liverpool have won just two of their 12 games in 2017 and have gone from Chelsea's main title challengers to 14 points off the top of the table.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Well said. Coutinho is a great player and I think any team who had him would miss him after his departure....But that being said: I think Liverpool would miss him least out of most teams. Like I said, he's a great player, but I think the way Liverpool is set up they can sell him without seeing a huge drop in form/quality. They can afford to lose him more than most. But still like you said it all comes down to the defense and it simply hasn't been up to snuff. VVD or no (who I think is a bit overrated) I still don't think anybody is gonna be afraid of the Pool defense anytime soon.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Lukas » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:55 pm

America USA wrote:Arsenal need a revamp. Wenger must go at the end of this season. Gazidis and Chips should resign too. Sadly for Arsenal Kroenke won't let go of a PL team.

Kroenke has killed Arsenal and turned them into an American franchise, and a very average one at that. Things will only get worse for them until (if) he goes. All the fans need to stop going to games and buying Arsenal products, but that will never happen. Arsenal fans are just financing their club's downfall at the moment.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
European Union

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe