You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Alexis Sánchez & Mesut Özil want new contracts at Arsenal that match Paul Pogba's £290,000-a-week salary. (Source: Evening Standard)

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has spoken to Alexis Sánchez about a move to Etihad Stadium. (Source: El Mercurio)
JANCKER

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:28 pm

They both deserve it, pay da men!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Arsenal often resorts in selling their players before giving them what they want... Oezil started flirting with RM but I guess RM's transfer ban would make that impossible. There would be too much anger from the fanbase if they sold both though.
Last edited by JANCKER on Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANCKER

Postby Lukas » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:They both deserve it, pay da men!!!

We should, for Sanchez anyway. If he's settled in England he might opt for Pep's mob though.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
European Union

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:38 pm

Arsenal could always prefer us over their league rivals... their fans too would probably live easier with it.
JANCKER

English football

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Dont think Shitty is in for Alexis, as they are they already have Sterling, Nolito and Sane as wingers (and they also have to fit KDB in there if they want to play Silva, Gündogan and Fernandinho. As a striker they have Aguero, Ihea-whatever and Jesus. I think their priorities are elsewhere (defense and a proper holding MF). Not even counting Navas and Nasri cause they are crap.

PD: I wish we had gotten Alexis before but I dot think it's entirely too late. Hope we make him now that we are interested so he doesn't sign the Arsenal contract :D

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:20 pm

You expect City and 'the best manager ever' to be sensible in the market... Sanchez is better than any of their players, except maybe De Bruyne. They could make one of their players available to us if they got Sanchez though, e.g. Sane, Sanchez is always twice the player.
JANCKER

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:07 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Dont think Shitty is in for Alexis, as they are they already have Sterling, Nolito and Sane as wingers (and they also have to fit KDB in there if they want to play Silva, Gündogan and Fernandinho. As a striker they have Aguero, Ihea-whatever and Jesus. I think their priorities are elsewhere (defense and a proper holding MF). Not even counting Navas and Nasri cause they are crap.

PD: I wish we had gotten Alexis before but I dot think it's entirely too late. Hope we make him now that we are interested so he doesn't sign the Arsenal contract :D

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Aguero's leaving.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:23 am

Arsène Wenger has warned Alexis Sánchez that money shouldn't be the overriding factor in deciding whether to stay. (Source: Daily Mail)
JANCKER

Postby sherpthederp » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 am

JANCKER wrote:Arsène Wenger has warned Alexis Sánchez that money shouldn't be the overriding factor in deciding whether to stay. (Source: Daily Mail)
Wenger should be warned that it's not worth throwing away his two best players trying to save money...
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:49 am

It's not Wenger who has the money but he has no spine cause he's an accomplice... should've resigned a long time ago if he had a spine. If he only didn't care about the money, he'd have resigned.
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:02 pm

I remember when I got a lot of stick for suggesting to swap Goetze for Coutinho(not that they would've accepted anyway) and for valuing KDB more than Goetze but whatever...

Can't see tweet? Click here!
JANCKER

Postby Pelin » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:12 pm

l don't think City has space for A.Sanchez so l don't believe in City rumours. About they want Pogba's wage, it doesn't look realistic.

we can sign him easily if we like. However l don't know if we will move for a proven player or a world class talent.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:12 pm

:(
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:13 pm

Pep denied the Sanchez rumors... Chelsea is the latest club linked with him.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe