You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

Re: English football

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:25 am

JANCKER wrote:Liverpool are worried that Philippe Coutinho wants to join Barcelona. (Source: Daily Star)


Yet you love posting bs english media websites..
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:27 am

Everything is BS that doesn't align with your ideas... I know Coutinho is overrated, I heard that. :P
JANCKER

 

Re: English football

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:29 am

JANCKER wrote:Everything is BS that doesn't align with your ideas... I know Coutinho is overrated, I heard that. :P


Daily star really???

You said skysports, when in reality it wasn't.

Why don't we trust the dailymail too or another BS source... All you do is quote bs media sources
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Everything is BS that doesn't align with your ideas... I know Coutinho is overrated, I heard that. :P


Daily star really???

You said skysports, when in reality it wasn't.

Why don't we trust the dailymail too or another BS source... All you do is quote bs media sources


Well, Sky Sports picked it up... if you don't want to buy it, don't buy it.
JANCKER

 

Re: English football

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:33 am

MUTU wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Oh Mutu just don't post this stuff, it just highlights that BuLi has basically let every non-Bayern WC player go.

You take it the wrong way. Those EPL fanboys who have been dissing the Bundesliga for years and saying that the only good Bundesliga players are at Bayern are having to eat their words because the Bundesliga imports just can't stop scoring lately.


No one good goes to Germany from England though....

Huge difference to taking German better talent vs Germany taking Disanto, Kalou, Pizzaro.

Doesn't really matter. France and Spain are the best in terms of young talent.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:42 am

I just won't buy what you just said, it's simple... even if some of your nonsense logic gets on my nerves sometimes. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything I post and it doesn't necessarily mean that I believe everything I post either.
JANCKER

 

Re: English football

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:08 pm

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has been accused by the Barcelona public prosecutor of evading more than €900,000 in tax, according to a report in Spain.

The Chilean footballer is the 99% shareholder in the Maltese company Numidia Trading, the other 1% held by the Amicorp financial services firm, based in Ta’ Xbiex. [source]
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 39817
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 13364 times
Been thanked: 10553 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has been accused by the Barcelona public prosecutor of evading more than €900,000 in tax, according to a report in Spain.

The Chilean footballer is the 99% shareholder in the Maltese company Numidia Trading, the other 1% held by the Amicorp financial services firm, based in Ta’ Xbiex. [source]


LOL we are the Panama / Bahamas of the Med Sea
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 47116
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 31585 times
Been thanked: 6815 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:36 pm

JANCKER wrote:Liverpool are worried that Philippe Coutinho wants to join Barcelona. (Source: Daily Star)


Barcelona are worried about the same thing...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23113
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1169 times
Been thanked: 5335 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 pm

JANCKER wrote:I just won't buy what you just said, it's simple... even if some of your nonsense logic gets on my nerves sometimes. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything I post and it doesn't necessarily mean that I believe everything I post either.


All you do is post daily star, dailymail or the Sun.

I live in the states and I know how much BS these English media outlets are. Weird thing is that usually these websites are banned on most football forums as a source.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Yes, I exclusively post daily-shit sources, just like you exclusively bash Bundesliga.
JANCKER

 

Re: English football

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 pm

JANCKER wrote:Yes, I exclusively post daily-shit sources, just like you exclusively bash Bundesliga.


Those sources are banned on like every website. ANy football fan would know of the lack of crediblitiy in those sites. You post them specifically to promote your agenda
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 148 times
Gender: Male

Re: English football

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Pointless conversation stay on topic
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18652
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: United States of America
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 5883 times
Been thanked: 4520 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: English football

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Yes, I exclusively post daily-shit sources, just like you exclusively bash Bundesliga.


Those sources are banned on like every website. ANy football fan would know of the lack of crediblitiy in those sites. You post them specifically to promote your agenda


My agenda? :lol:
JANCKER

 

Re: English football

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 am

Jose Mourinho will serve a one-game touchline ban and has been fined £50,000 by the FA.
JANCKER

 

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 1 guest