You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:25 am

JANCKER wrote:Liverpool are worried that Philippe Coutinho wants to join Barcelona. (Source: Daily Star)

Yet you love posting bs english media websites..
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:27 am

Everything is BS that doesn't align with your ideas... I know Coutinho is overrated, I heard that. :P
JANCKER

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:29 am

JANCKER wrote:Everything is BS that doesn't align with your ideas... I know Coutinho is overrated, I heard that. :P

Daily star really???

You said skysports, when in reality it wasn't.

Why don't we trust the dailymail too or another BS source... All you do is quote bs media sources
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Everything is BS that doesn't align with your ideas... I know Coutinho is overrated, I heard that. :P

Daily star really???

You said skysports, when in reality it wasn't.

Why don't we trust the dailymail too or another BS source... All you do is quote bs media sources

Well, Sky Sports picked it up... if you don't want to buy it, don't buy it.
JANCKER

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:33 am

MUTU wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Oh Mutu just don't post this stuff, it just highlights that BuLi has basically let every non-Bayern WC player go.

You take it the wrong way. Those EPL fanboys who have been dissing the Bundesliga for years and saying that the only good Bundesliga players are at Bayern are having to eat their words because the Bundesliga imports just can't stop scoring lately.

No one good goes to Germany from England though....

Huge difference to taking German better talent vs Germany taking Disanto, Kalou, Pizzaro.

Doesn't really matter. France and Spain are the best in terms of young talent.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:42 am

I just won't buy what you just said, it's simple... even if some of your nonsense logic gets on my nerves sometimes. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything I post and it doesn't necessarily mean that I believe everything I post either.
JANCKER

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:08 pm

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has been accused by the Barcelona public prosecutor of evading more than €900,000 in tax, according to a report in Spain.

The Chilean footballer is the 99% shareholder in the Maltese company Numidia Trading, the other 1% held by the Amicorp financial services firm, based in Ta’ Xbiex. [source]
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez has been accused by the Barcelona public prosecutor of evading more than €900,000 in tax, according to a report in Spain.

The Chilean footballer is the 99% shareholder in the Maltese company Numidia Trading, the other 1% held by the Amicorp financial services firm, based in Ta’ Xbiex. [source]

LOL we are the Panama / Bahamas of the Med Sea
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:36 pm

JANCKER wrote:Liverpool are worried that Philippe Coutinho wants to join Barcelona. (Source: Daily Star)

Barcelona are worried about the same thing...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:51 pm

JANCKER wrote:I just won't buy what you just said, it's simple... even if some of your nonsense logic gets on my nerves sometimes. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything I post and it doesn't necessarily mean that I believe everything I post either.

All you do is post daily star, dailymail or the Sun.

I live in the states and I know how much BS these English media outlets are. Weird thing is that usually these websites are banned on most football forums as a source.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Yes, I exclusively post daily-shit sources, just like you exclusively bash Bundesliga.
JANCKER

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 pm

JANCKER wrote:Yes, I exclusively post daily-shit sources, just like you exclusively bash Bundesliga.

Those sources are banned on like every website. ANy football fan would know of the lack of crediblitiy in those sites. You post them specifically to promote your agenda
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 pm

Pointless conversation stay on topic
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:59 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Yes, I exclusively post daily-shit sources, just like you exclusively bash Bundesliga.

Those sources are banned on like every website. ANy football fan would know of the lack of crediblitiy in those sites. You post them specifically to promote your agenda

My agenda? :lol:
JANCKER

Postby JANCKER » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 am

Jose Mourinho will serve a one-game touchline ban and has been fined £50,000 by the FA.
JANCKER

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe